剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
越快越好
The sooner the better.
我们进去之后第一件事就是下楼
Once we're in, first thing we do is get downstairs,
取出你的抑制器 恢复你的异能
remove your inhibitor, get your powers back.
这个嘛 或许还是不要了
Yeah. Maybe we don't.
我需要你全部的力量
I need you at full strength.
你有了 作为一名特工的我
You have me -- as an agent.
-黛西 -你也看到视频了
- Daisy -- u202d- You saw the video.
一切终结的时候我就在现场
I was there u202dat the end of everything.
我们真能冒这个险吗
Can we really take that chance?
神盾局需要震波女
S.H.I.E.L.D. needs Quake.
我已经受够了这些称谓
I'm just tired of these names.
如果我不是震波女
If I'm -- If I'm not Quake,
我就不会是世界毁灭者
I can't be the Destroyer of Worlds.
或许我就应该只做黛西·约翰逊
Maybe I should just be Daisy Johnson,
神盾局特工
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
好吧 菲尔
Okay, Phil.
继续工作
Back to work.
该死
Damn it.
菲兹 请小心一点
Oh, Fitz, please be careful.
这...
Well...
我也没打算电死自己
I'm not trying to electrocute myself.
但所有东西都被重新配置了 所以
But everything u202dhas been reconfigured, so...
我甚至不知道这些是什么
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
等等
Wait.
我好像知道了
I think I do.
这是我的设计
That's my design.
是的 下一代和风的设计 我还记得
Yeah, for the next-gen Zephyr. I remember.
包括反作用控制系统推进器
Complete with RCS thrusters.
但那只是理论 想实现必须得有...
But that was purely theoretical. It's useless without...
人工重力
Artificial gravity.
当然是重力鎓
Had to be Gravitonium.
菲兹 基地里 飞机上都是它
Fitz, it's on the base. It's here on the plane.
到处都是
It's everywhere.
我和伊诺克飞进来时
Flying in with Enoch,
还在琢磨这一切怎么可能
I was trying to figure out how it was all possible --
这样形状的星球 还有大气
a planet this shape with atmosphere.
重力鎓就能解释一切是怎么稳固住的
Gravitonium would explain why it's held together.
也许还能解释它为什么碎了
And maybe why it was cracked apart.
但重力鎓在这里也表示...
But it being here also means that...
都是真的
It's true.
萝宾 梅 都是真的
Robin, May -- it's all true.
这设计和灯塔里的一样
This is the same design from the Lighthouse,
所以除非是有人碰巧有
so unless someone else just happened to come up with
完全一样的想法
the exact same idea...
这是我们做的...
we did this...
在过去
in the past...
在我们度过这一刻之后
after we've lived this moment.
因果循环悖论
Yeah, the causal loop paradox.
我们知道怎么设计
We'd only know how to design it
是因为我们已经见过它了
because we'd already seen it.
我们完了 这就是证据
Well, we're done for. This is proof.
这个未必吧
u202dI don't know if that's true.
就是的
Yes, it is.
好好想想
Think about it.
我们做什么都没用
There is nothing that we do that matters.
这就是个该死的时间循环
This is a bloody time loop.
我们注定要失败
We're doomed to fail.
不
No.
如果这是我们做的 你知道我怎么想吗
If we did this, do you know what I see?
证明我们回到了过去
Proof we make it back.
那好像是一家医院
I think that was a hospital.
你是第一次被大楼砸到吗
Is this your first time having a building dropped on you?
不是
No. u202d
-好了 -这才像话
- Uh, okay. u202d- Yes, that's what I'm talking about.
你离开了很久
You were gone a long time.
沃斯还在吗
Is Voss still among us?
他知道我们不知道的东西
He knows stuff we don't.
我觉得...我们可能还需要他
I thought... we might still need him.
太好了
Yes!
引擎可以发动了吗
Are the engines good to go?
应该可以 但是我们有发现
In theory, but, sir, we found something.
和风一号♥进行了全面升级
Zephyr One's u202dbeen upgraded significantly.
这些升级能帮助我们起飞吗
Will those upgrades help us take off?
不 但是
Uh, well, no, but --
因为该起飞了 梅
'Cause it's time to fly. May!
好的
Okay.
发动以后 准备收起地锚
Once we have ignition, be ready to lift the ground anchors.
我们走
Here we go.
发动引擎
不是吧
Oh, come on.
怎么回事 菲兹
Talk to me, Fitz.
引擎炸了
Well, the engines just blew out,
我们没法起飞了
so we can't take off.
正如之前所建议的
As was previously advised,
我们应该撤离到洞穴中
we should now evacuate to the caves.
我打头阵
I'll go first.
我们得去找卡塞亚斯
Look, we need to go to Kasius now.
-我们没时间了 -在我们弄清楚
- We're out of time. - No one's going anywhere
情况如何前 谁都不准走
until we know exactly what we're up against.
我去 他想要我 把我交给他
I'll go. He wants me. Hand me over.
你总这样 总说这种话
Like you always do. This is always the same argument.
我咔嚓一下就能把他的头剁下来
Zip-zip, I chop his head off, done!
算我一个
Yeah, count me in.
你们会送命的
You'll get yourselves killed.
如果我们不去 他会把我们都变成空位
If we don't go, he'll make every one of us a vacancy.
按一下按钮 是吧
With the push of a button, right?
他要怎么做
So how's he gonna do that?
最有可能的是
Best guess --
他有一个能远程切断我们氧气供应的按钮
he'd have a trigger installed to remotely cut our oxygen.
所以更该快速解决掉他了
Another reason to deal with him quickly.
迁就我一下
Humor me.
我什么都没看到
I don't see nothing.
拜托 我也不喜欢这样
Please, I hate this, too,
但是我们得满足卡塞亚斯的要求
but we need to give Kasius what he wants.
也许他在虚张声势
Maybe he's bluffing.
他以前就杀过一层人
He's wiped out floors before.
他的原话是"他们都会烧死"
His exact words were, "They'll all burn."
"他们都会烧死"
"They'll all burn."
那是炸♥弹♥吗
Is that a bomb?
直接连接着这层的氧气供应线
Hardwired directly to the O2 lines for this floor.
那是纯氧
That's pure oxygen.
如果每个人类层的每条氧气供应线上都安着一个
If there's one on every line and on every human floor,
那肯定有上百个
there's got to be hundreds.
卡塞亚斯能瞬间杀死我们
Kasius could kill us in a flash.
不仅仅是杀死
Not just kill.
是烧成灰
Incinerate.
没时间了
Time's up.
撤离
Move out.
你终于开始学会做好人了
Finally starting to get a hang of this whole good-guy thing.
正好赶上天塌下来把我们都压死
Yeah, just in time for the sky to fall and kill us all.
时机正好 迪克
Perfect timing, Deke.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
沃斯 你留了他的命
Voss. You let him live.
不代表我是个好人
Doesn't mean I'm good.
也许只是因为我怂
Maybe I'm just spineless.
杀戮永远不是更好的选择
Killing is never the better option.
如果能避免更多伤痛 也许就是
If it can prevent more pain, maybe.
你肯定也这么做过
I'm sure you've done it.
我爸爸在万分必要的时候
My dad could be very violent,
可以非常暴♥力♥
but only when he needed to be.
你在灯塔也见识到了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表