剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我需要你在
I need you here.
神盾局的科技会让你以为
This S.H.I.E.L.D. technology would make you think
80年代提前到来了
the 1980s got here a bit early.
好吧
Okay.
算不上是"梦想成真"
Not really a "dream come true" scenario.
这里有些设备我们能用得上
There's stuff here we can use...
只不过要做些调整
with some adjustments.
别干站在那儿傻看着了
Now, don't stand there gawking.
请跟我去下个房♥间
Please follow me into the next room
把你们的贵重物品存进密♥码♥箱
to deposit your valuables in the provided lock boxes.
后面那位 跟上了
And you in the back, try to keep up.
怎么了
What is it?
真让人不安
That's quite unsettling.
它们从哪来的
Where did they come from?
不知道
Unknown.
也许我不该那样吓你们一跳
Perhaps I should not have startled you.
你们好 我叫诺亚
Hello. I'm Noah.
我是个有意识的长生人
I'm a sentient Chronicom
我的母星行星环绕着一颗恒星 位于
from a planet which revolves around a star in the constellation --
-天鹅座 -知道了
- Cygnus. - Got it.
-你是长生人 -没错
- You're a Chronicom? - I am.
你认识伊诺克吗
Did you know Enoch?
认识
I did.
是他告知我还有这么个地方存在的
He is the one who alerted me to the presence of this place.
我很高兴你平安归来了 菲兹特工
I'm glad to see you made your return journey safely, Agent Fitz.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
它们怎么在这里
Why are they here?
这个地堡建有大型放射性尘埃屏蔽罩
This bunker was built with extensive fallout shielding.
因此 是一个安全储存不安全物体的地方
Ergo, a secure place to store unsafe items.
这些巨石可太不安全了
These Monoliths are more than unsafe.
应该禁止任何人靠近
No one should get anywhere near them.
这是另一个决定性因素
The other deciding factor.
知道这个地堡的人现在都在这里
Everyone who knows about this bunker is now inside of it.
所以世界得到了保护 不受这些巨石影响
So the world is protected from these Monoliths,
它们也不会被外界世界找到
and they are protected from the outside world.
所以上面的外界世界现在依然安全
So the outside world up there is still safe --
正常吧
normal and all that?
暂时是的 但是我们在密切关注
For now, though we are watching very closely.
跟我上楼 我带你们看
Follow me upstairs. I'll show you.
在这里我们能监视地球上的一切不寻常活动
Here, we can monitor any unusual activity anywhere on Earth.
我们长生人监视着
We Chronicoms monitor the line
这个世界和更诡异的世界的界线
between the world and a stranger world.
你们监视着一切 却什么也不做
Yeah, you monitor it and do nothing about it.
是的 观察而不干预 除非发生了...
Yes, we observe without interfering, unless there is --
-灭绝级别事件 -灭绝级别事件
- An extinction-level event. - Extinction-level event.
-我们知道了 -我们知道那个故事
- Yeah, we got it. - Yes, we know that story.
你现在在观察些什么
What are you observing now?
各种各样潜在的威胁
Various potential threats.
你们想不到神盾局被提及得多么频繁
You'd be surprised how frequently S.H.I.E.L.D. is mentioned.
我们有一个虽小却十分活跃的粉丝群体
We have a small but active fan base.
有几件事值得注意
There are several events of note.
一位知名政♥治♥家在试图删除他的联调局档案
A well-known politician attempting to delete his FBI files.
城市里发现了一名阿斯加德人
An Asgardian spotted in the city.
这个是什么
What's this one?
疑似外星人接触 为什么这么问
Potential alien contact. Why?
这个对你来说有什么意义吗
Does this event mean something to you?
我想是的
Yeah. I think it does.
天空投下的一道光
A light from the sky.
我就知道你会感兴趣的
Figured you'd be interested.
这就是沃斯警告我的事
This is what Voss warned me about.
如果他说得对 那这就是一切的开始
If he's right, then this is where it all starts --
人间炼狱
hell on Earth.
我们回来了
And we're back.
第一次出现到现在有多久了
How long since it first appeared?
几周前出现的
It showed up a few weeks ago,
一段时间之后 又断断续续地出现过
then appeared intermittently for some time after.
你认为是外星人吗
You think it's alien?
波长的确不寻常
The wavelength is unusual.
在哪出现的 这是哪里
Showed up where? Where was this?
密苏里州圣路易斯
St. Louis, Missouri.
看来我们要去一趟密苏里州圣路易斯
Well, guess we're going to St. Louis, Missouri.
我和亨特把隐形的和风留在了城外
Hunter and I left the Zephyr cloaked just outside of town.
我带你们去
I'll show you where it is.
很好 但是我不去
Great. But I'm not going.
什么
What?
如果我是终结世界的罪魁祸首
If I'm responsible for ending the world,
我宁愿离第一个预兆远点
I'd rather not get near one of the first omens.
坚决不去
Hard pass.
我们也许会需要你
We could use you out there.
我在这里能做更多
I'll be more useful in here.
我来做这次任务的后援
I'll run back end on the mission
用诺亚的酷炫设备
with all of Noah's dope-ass equipment.
酷炫就是 好的意思
Dope-ass is a -- it's a good thing.
那么我们怎么做
So, what do we do?
就从大门走出去吗
Just walk out the front door into town?
我们都被通缉了
Well, we are wanted.
就凭菲兹说的黑尔将军的特遣队的事
After what Fitz said about General Hale's task force,
我们需要隐秘行动
we need to be covert.
你们会的
You will be.
灯塔有好几个秘密入口
The Lighthouse has a few covert entrances.
这地方还有秘密隧♥道♥
This place has secret tunnels,
就像阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说
like an Agatha Christie novel.
更像是《地下怪物》吧
More like "C.H.U.D."
隧♥道♥有好几条
There are a few tunnels,
但这条通往地下
but this one takes you underground
直达魅力四射的河尽小镇
to the charming, little town of River's End.
到那之后就看你们了
From there, it is up to you.
时间不等人 我们出发
No time like the present. Let's go.
河尽镇
小地方 大善良
我们真的回家了
We really are home.
我们得赶快离开
We have to get moving.
待售
那辆怎么样 迈克
How about that one, Mack?
当然
Sure.
-但条件是... -但条件是
- Here comes the catch. - But there's a catch.
得了吧 我们可是间谍啊
Come on. We're damn spies.
我觉得他这样值得敬佩
I think it's admirable of him.
我们干完就把车还回来
We'll return the van when we're done.
不偷 我保证
No stealing, I promise.
好
Okay.
如果我还要在这里窝一阵
If I'm gonna be holed up here for a while,
那幸好这里戒备森严
it's good to know that it's fortified.
这里是隐匿的最佳地点
It's kind of the perfect place to hide out.
你在用我的键盘打字
You are typing with my keyboard.
这没关系
Which is fine.
我不介意 虽然你没有经过我的同意
It does not bother me, even though you did not ask.
但你为什么要打字
But why are you typing?
我在建立警报
I'm setting up an alert.
虽然我的朋友们在现实世界里
Even though my friends have been out in the world
才待了四分钟
for like four minutes,
万一他们被发现 它会警示我
it'll let me know if one of them is spotted.
早就不止四分...
It has been much longer than four min--
这叫夸张 诺亚
Dramatic effect, Noah.
这玩意从外面看起来要更宽敞些
These things look roomier from the outside.
它至少能载我们去目的地
It'll get us where we need to go.
-也不算太差了 -那倒是
- Hey, could be worse. - True.
至少没在反乌托邦的未来被反♥社♥会♥外星人奴役
We could be enslaved by an alien sociopath in a dystopian future.
或是被困在虚拟现实的法♥西♥斯♥国度里
Or we could be trapped inside a virtual-reality fascist state.
或是困在海底
Or stuck at the bottom of the ocean.
或是试图阻止一个疯狂女机器人
Or stopping a crazy robot lady.
或是掉下飞机
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表