剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
自己创造孩子 但为什么
Create the children themselves. But why?
他们是想多样化人类吗
Are they trying to diversify the human population?
卡塞亚斯才不在乎人类
Kasius doesn't care about humans.
他只想增加他们转化的基因概率
He just wants to increase the genetic chances they turn.
变成异人
To Inhumans.
他们要更值钱
They're much more valuable that way.
值钱 对谁更值钱
Valuable? Valuable to whom?
迪克 下面在拍卖♥♥什么
Deke, what is he auctioning off down there?
你以为他在卖♥♥石头吗
You think he's selling rocks?
整个过程都很让人不爽
The whole process is pretty upsetting,
所以我们尽力不去考虑细节
so we try not to think about the details.
菲尔
Phil.
我有发现
I found something.
什么
What is it?
他
Him.
好吧 疼啊
Okay.
梅
May?
实验室获得了新的可用样本
The lab got a new sample they're supposed to use...
异人基因样本
...for Inhuman genes.
黛西
Daisy.
他们从昨天就抓到了她
And they've been holding her since yesterday...
那上面是那么说的吗 因为你...
Is that what that thing says? Because if you --
但你却说你早上还在帮她
...even though you said you were helping her this morning.
要不是你出♥卖♥♥♥了她 为什么要撒谎
Why would you lie about Daisy unless you sold her out?
好吧 我现在大概该解释一下了
Okay, well, this is probably the part where I should explain.
不
No.
现在 梅要打爆你的脸
This is the part u202dwhere May breaks your face.
你解不解释 是其次的
You explaining -- kind of secondary.
好吧 你们生气了 我懂
Okay. You're mad. I get that.
他们在用她繁殖吗
Are they using her for breeding?
看上去是那样 但那不是卡塞亚斯想要她的原因
It seems that way, but that's not why Kasius wanted her.
那么你是出♥卖♥♥♥了她
So you did sell her out.
是的 但是...
Yes, but it's mo--
各位 我们其实...
Hey, fellas, u202dwe actually --
我们就是迷路了
we were -- just got a little bit turned around.
这是35层吗 我们其实在找...
Uh, is this Level 35? We were actually looking --
好吧 那我们要打了
Oh, okay, we're fighting.
又有克里佬来了
More Kreepers.
菲尔 你带迪克上楼去
Phil, you take Deke upstairs.
让他交待 我来抵住他们
Make him talk. I'll hold them off.
我不会丢下你一人的
I'm not leaving you here alone.
-快走 -梅 你的腿
- Go. - May. Your leg.
你还没完全恢复
You're still not 100%.
我可以的 走
I got this. Go.
好了
Okay.
不流血了 感觉如何
The bleeding's stopped. How's it feel?
挺好的
It's fine.
那就好 不会太紧吗
Good. Not too tight?
不 挺紧的 但不会太紧
No. Snug. Not too tight.
那就好
Okay.
那样的话
In that case...
你们真的得停止那么做了
I really need you people to stop doing that.
黛西在哪
Where's Daisy?
-我没办法 -没办法吗
- Look, I had to do that. - Oh, you had to?
是的
Yeah, I had to.
有人死了
People had died,
卡塞亚斯本会毫不犹豫地杀更多人
and Kasius wouldn't have hesitated to kill hundreds more,
而黛西似乎毫不介意
and Daisy didn't even seem to care at all.
所以 相信我 她不在会更安全
So, trust me -- it's safer with her out of the mix.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
我是做了没办法的事
Well, I did what needed to be done.
得了 你不是第一次去领赏了
Oh, please. That wasn't the first time you went for a payday.
你才不想救人
You weren't out to save lives.
你是在挣钱
You made a profit.
这两者不非得是相抵触的
The two u202daren't mutually exclusive.
-别假装你的动机是纯粹的 -得了
- So don't pretend your motives were pure. - Oh, please.
你有好多事还不知道呢
There's so much u202dyou don't even know that --
你又在这么做了 是吧
And now you're doing it again, aren't you?
你才不想帮助地表上的人
You don't want to help those people on the surface.
你想把他们出♥卖♥♥♥给卡塞亚斯
You want to turn them over to Kasius for --
你根本不了解我
You don't know me, man!
我才九岁
I was 9 -- okay? --
我母亲就被拖走 杀害了
when my mother got u202ddragged away and murdered.
卡塞亚斯杀了所有的老者
Kasius got rid of all the elders,
所有聪明人 她就是其中之一
all the smart people, and she was one of them.
她死后 我父亲继承了事业
And after she was gone, my dad took up the cause.
他继续为她奋斗
He carried the torch for her.
我长大些后 我求他不要那么做
And as I got older, I begged him not to.
我说 他们也会抓走他 我说对了
I said that they were gonna get him, too, and I was right.
他被送去喂了蟑螂 就像其他人那样
He got sent to the roaches, just like the rest of them.
所以听到他的声音感觉很奇怪
That's why it was pretty strange to hear his voice.
那是你父亲
That was your father?
如果他在上面 还活着
If he's alive up there,
我不仅希望你成功
I don't just want you to succeed --
我还需要在场
I need to be there when you do.
这故事很好
Oh. That's a good story.
但你净编故事
But stories are what you do,
别介意我暂且还不信
so excuse me u202dif I don't buy it just yet.
你想帮忙 就证明给我们看
You wanna help us, u202dyou're gonna need to prove it.
怎么证明
How?
首先是你凭黛西拿到的酬劳
Let's start with the payment you got for Daisy.
有别人比你更需要那个
Someone else needs that more than you do.
真是比被捅伤还要肉疼
That's more painful than getting stabbed.
这能为我买♥♥到信任吗
That buy me some trust?
能为你买♥♥到时间
It buys you some time.
但现在
But for now,
我觉得没有你 我们会更安全
I think we're safer with you out of the mix.
等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait!
等等
Wait!
-梅有消息吗 -拜托
- Any word from May? - Come on!
没有
No.
这么闲站着可要小心了
Wanna be careful standing around.
吉尔很快就会回来
Grill's gonna be back soon.
你想谈谈了吗
Are you ready to talk yet?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say.
我还叫你别迷失了自己
I mean, there I was, telling you not to lose yourself...
谁不喜欢讽刺呢
Who doesn't love irony, right?
迈克 加纳说中了你的软肋
Mack, Gunner hit your weak spots.
你当然会生气了
Of course you reacted.
我真是听不下去
I just couldn't listen to him.
他不知道你失去了什么
He doesn't know what you've lost
还有你是多棒的老爸
or how great of a dad you are.
但如果我不是呢
But what if I'm not?
不是什么
Not what?
一个好爸爸
A great dad.
迈克 别这样 够了
Mack, please. Stop it.
不
No.
霍普死时 真正的霍普
When Hope died -- the real Hope --
她都没回到家
she never came home,
虽然过了几周
and, still, it took me weeks
我才能走进她的育婴室
before I could walk into her nursery
把东西都清走 但我最终做到了
and take everything away, but I did it...eventually.
那肯定很艰难
It must have been hard.
但这个霍普
But this Hope...
我的霍普
my Hope...
框架里的那个
in the Framework...
她
She, uh...
要更难
This is harder.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
要心痛多了
It's so much worse.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表