剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
She's the Destroyer.
悠悠球 她还是个孩子
Yo-Yo, she's a kid.
她吓坏了
She is terrified.
不 看着我 听我说
No, you look at me, listen to me.
听我的 我们可以撑过去的
Stay with me, and we'll get through this!
不 妈妈 他们越来越吵了
No, Mom, they're getting louder!
我要不行了...
Oh, I'm losing --
放我们出去
Let us out.
我们要出去 让我们出去
We want out. Let us out.
我扛不住的
I won't be able to resist.
动手
Do it!
我可以让一切好起来的 我保证
I can make this better, I promise!
不
No.
露比
Ruby?
露比 不
Ruby! No!
不
No.
悠悠球 你做了什么
Yo-Yo, what did you do?!
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
露比
Ruby...
露比
Ruby.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
黑尔呢
Where's Hale?
她怎么跑掉的
How did she get away?
露比怎么了
And what happened to Ruby?
我本来都控制住了
I had it under control.
她要回心转意了 但悠悠球杀了她
She was coming around, and then Yo-Yo killed her.
不
No.
我是拯救了世界
I just saved the world.
科瓦斯
Qovas.
科瓦斯
Qovas.
不请自来
Coming here without invitation?
你清楚惩罚是什么
You are aware of the punishment.
我找到你在找的东西了
I found what you're looking for.
我的重力鎓
My Gravitonium.
在神盾局手上
S.H.I.E.L.D. has it.
那你失败了
Then you failed.
或许我们的协议要结束了
Perhaps our deal has reached its end.
我可以告诉你他们躲在哪
I can tell you where they're hiding.
但他们不会自愿交出它的
But they won't give it willingly.
你要我杀了他们吗
You'd have me kill them?
我没理由阻止你
I have no reason to stop you.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表