剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
整个灯塔都在发生电力波动吗
Energy fluctuations all over the Lighthouse?
是的
Yeah.
那么他们可能已经进来了
Which could mean they're already inside.
他们已经进来了
They're already inside!
我们都不知道"他们"是谁
We don't even know who "they" are.
我知道
I do.
雷默斯是掠夺者
The Remorath are marauders.
他们在星际间烧杀抢掠 没有自己的星球
They're intergalactic scavengers with no planet of their own,
他们只会抢别人的东西
so they just take from others,
-他们所到处 黑暗随至 -黑暗
- and -- and wherever they go, darkness follows. - Darkness?
-有点模糊吧 -不是概念上的黑暗
- That's a little vague. - Well, it's not the concept of darkness,
是真正的黑暗
it's literal darkness.
因为他们有魔法
It follows them because they're magic,
他们在黑暗中也看得见 而我们不能
and they can see in the dark, and we can't,
因此他们能更方便地用爪子杀人
so it makes them kill us better with -- with their claws.
"爪子"吗
Did you say "claws"?
是的 我没提长达一英尺的锋利爪子吗
Yeah. Did I not mention the footlong razor claws?
他们有那个
Because, yeah.
未来的人活了下来
Well, people in the future survive.
那就肯定有办法阻止他们
There must be a way to stop them.
我们没阻止他们
No, we didn't stop them.
我们只是乖乖交出了他们想要的东西
We just -- We just gave them whatever they wanted,
然后说谢谢
and then... said thank you and...
他们走后再清理好尸体
cleaned up the bodies after they left.
好吧 这不再是围攻了
All right, this is no longer a siege,
而是撤离
this is an evacuation.
菲兹-西蒙斯 看看你们能不能找到办法
Fitz-Simmons, see if you can find a way
超控核污染规程协议
to override the whole nuclear-contamination protocol.
我们得让和风起飞 离开这里
We need to get the Zephyr airborne and out of here,
最好还能带走重力鎓和我们的人
preferably with the Gravitonium and our people on board.
你的胳膊怎么样了
How are your arms feeling?
菲兹重新调整过了 我焕然一新了
Fitz recalibrated them, so I'm like new.
很好 我们还得把塔伯特放出来
Good, because we also need to get Talbot out of lockup,
我们还不知道他现在的状况
and we have no idea what kind of influence he's under.
如果他动手 我会动得更快
Well, if he makes a move, I'll make a faster one.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
科尔森 可能有发现
Coulson, I think we might have something.
17层有模拟超控装置
There's a -- There's an analogue override on floor 17.
信标爆♥炸♥后 我查过系统
It's the system I check after the beacon explodes,
我可以做个绕接装置
so, I can rig up a bypass.
好 如果我们能打开机库门
All right, if we can get the hangar doors open
我可以去跟迪克启动引擎 那就行了
and Deke and I can get the engines going, we're in business.
我来准备运输重力鎓
I'll ready u202dthe Gravitonium for travel.
这里有派珀和戴维斯帮忙
We've got Piper and Davis here to help,
菲兹可以带沃尔特工做支援
and, uh, Fitz can u202dtake Agent Wahl for backup.
不 西蒙斯 你就是支援
No, Simmons, you -- you are the backup.
你俩不是说好不离开彼此吗
You guys made a pledge not to leave each other's side,
我觉得
so I feel like --
我们没什么选择了
Well, we don't really have much choice.
你可以让黛西支援你
You -- You can get Daisy to give you backup.
她很强大 又有保护欲
She's strong, and she's protective, and she --
等等
Wait. Can't --
等等 黛西不能把我们震出去吗
Wait. Can't Daisy just quake us out of here?
她怎么还没回来
Why isn't she back yet?
问梅吧
Ask May.
都安顿好了吗
All settled?
奇怪的孩子
Weird kid.
给我画了张画 一个蓝女人
Drew me a picture of a blue lady
玩着谁的球
juggling someone's balls.
那是她的球[蛋蛋]
Pretty sure they were her balls.
外星人啊
Aliens, you know?
你看到纽约发生的
Have you seen all this weird stuff
那些怪事了吗
happening in New York?
我没法看新闻 简直能逼疯人
I can't watch the news. It makes me crazy.
我还得回去
Look, I got to get back, so --
约翰逊特工 你知道他们为什么喊我糖果贩吧
Agent Johnson, you know why they call me the Candyman?
因为你本事大吗
Because the Candyman can?
死亡战士项目有很多分支
Project Deathlok had a lot of branches.
那是张错综复杂的网
There's a very complex web to untangle.
许下了很多承诺
A lot of promises were made,
-但未能实现 -托尼
- promises were broken and - u202dTony.
长话短说
Short story long,
最终都能追溯到一个九头蛇的人
it all goes back to this one Hydra dude
约翰·加勒特
named John Garrett.
嗯 我了解
Yeah, I'm familiar.
他靠一种秘密制剂维持生命
He was being kept alive by this secret sauce --
有各种原料
all kinds of ingredients.
他称之为蜈蚣血清
He called it Centipede serum.
应该是因为形状的关系
I think from the shape of it.
那是最后的一剂 所以
That's -- u202dThat's the last one, so...
可别浪费了
Don't waste it.
我知道这个 这是个开始 谢谢
I'm familiar. This is, uh, a start. Thank you.
问题是
Yeah, well, u202dthe thing about it is, though,
加勒特的混合剂里还有一种愈合成分
Garrett's cocktail u202dhad an extra healing component
是由纳粹设计开♥发♥的
that was designed u202dand developed by the Nazis,
那个不可能拿到
so that's impossible to get.
没什么是不可能的
Nothing's impossible.
就一种原料 是什么
It's one element. What is it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我只知道他们找到这玩意的地方
All I got was the name of some place where they found it.
但我在地图上找不到
And I can't find it on any map.
那不是个地方
That's 'cause it's not a place.
加油 格伦
Come on, Glenn.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
你可以帮忙的
You can fix this, you can fix this.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
好好想
Just think.
-飞毛腿 -别
- Speedy! - Don't.
退后
Back up.
坏外星人要来了 我们得出去
Bad aliens are coming, and we're getting out.
科尔森有令 走
Coulson's orders. Come on.
抱歉 我不能走
Oh, sorry. I can't do that.
我导致了这个问题
I caused this problem.
你给我把枪
You give me a gun,
我可以帮忙尽量多干掉几个敌人
I'll help take out as many of them as I can.
更好的办法是
Better yet, you know what you do?
你给我部手♥机♥ 我呼叫空中打击
You get me a phone, and I'll call in an air strike.
我们没法联络外界
There's no way to call out.
那我发个烟雾信♥号♥♥
Then I'll send up a smoke signal.
你已经不是空军了
You're not Air Force anymore.
听着 没那个必要的
Okay, look, u202dthere's no need for that.
没事的
We're fine.
那个没必要 我会服从的
That's not necessary, because I-I'll comply.
我...这词用得不好
I'll -- u202dThat's a bad choice of words.
我会配合的
I'll...cooperate.
抱歉
Sorry.
必须如此
Has to be done.
我会弥补我的过错
I'll make up for what I did.
为那个小女孩做出补偿
Make it right for that little girl.
萝宾 还有她妈妈
Robin and her... mother.
我相信你
I believe you,
但我们不能确定是不是你在控制身体
but we don't know u202dif you're the one in control.
好吧
Okay.
你要听我的
So you follow my lead.
你觉得迪克是对的吗
Do you think Deke's right?
我说明白一点 迪克从没说对过
Let me be clear -- Deke is never right.
我们在用无线电联♥系♥
We're in radio contact.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表