剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
Come here.
过来
Come here.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
我们应该继续移♥动♥ 走吧
Okay, we should keep moving. Come on.
我们为什么不搭他们的车回基地
Why can't we just hitch a ride home with them?
因为我们发现了他们在这里进行的秘密行动
Because I don't think they're gonna take too kindly to us knowing all about
我觉得他们不会太友善的
that little covert op they got going on down there.
他们能怎么办
What are they gonna do?
怎么 你们真的认为他们会...
You--what? You really think that they're--
对这些疯子来说这里就他妈是狂野西部
It's the fucking Wild West out here for these psychos.
相信我 他们做过更可怕的事
They've done worse. Believe me.
博兹 见鬼
Boz! Shit.
我们早就该把那只该死的山羊吃了
Should've ate that goddamn goat when we had the chance.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
等等 等等 蹲下 蹲下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Get down, get down.
过来 宝贝 来吧
Come on, baby. There you go.
你可真乖 来吧 来吧
Here's a nice goat. Come on, come on.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
过来 过来
Here we go. Here we go.
你真乖
Here's a good girl.
什么事
What is it?
紧急手术
Urgent surgical.
黄金一小时已经过半了
We're already halfway through golden hour.
我被解职了 说来话长
I'm retired. It's a long story.
去找罗巴克
Get Roback.
他不在基地
He's absent from base.
-干什么去了 -也是说来话长
- Doing what? - It, too, is a long story.
但是如果你不去
But if you do not go out,
很多人都会要求听到解释的
many people will be demanding to hear that story.
我已经不是陆军的人了
I'm not in the Army anymore.
那你去了他们又能拿你怎样呢
Well, then what can they do to you if you go?
来吧
Here we go.
你真乖 来吧
Here's a good girl. Come on.
来吧 你真乖
There we go. Good goat, girl.
看看这个 真好吃
Look at that. Yum.
我的手指
My fucking fingers!
-靠 -操
- Oh, shit. - Fuck!
博兹
Boz.
它把我的手指吃了
It ate my fucking fingers!
快走 快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go! Let's go!
-上来了吗 -上来了
- You guys in? - Yeah.
也许你回祖国会过的更好 不是吗
Perhaps you will be better off in your native land, no?
又不是去巴黎
Not going to Paris.
我要去华雷斯
I'm going to Juarez,
我的家人住在那里的移♥民♥收♥容♥所♥里
where my family is living in a migrant shelter.
不过我欣赏你对每件事都抱有积极的态度
But I appreciate trying to put a positive spin on everything.
我在练习毫无根据地满怀希望
I'm practicing unwarranted hopefulness
等哪天我去你的国家就派上用场了
for when, one day, I visit your country.
不再是我的国家了
Not my country anymore.
要是我又搞砸了怎么办
What if I screw up again?
那么就会再死一个倒霉鬼
Then another unlucky soul will lose his life.
去你的 卡里尔
Fuck you, Khalil.
这还差不多 去你的
That is more like it. Fuck you!
我喜欢
I like that!
别想了 小子
Get over it, kid.
我们不该丢下博兹的
We shouldn't have left Boz.
现在我知道它为什么来了
You know, now I know why he's here.
因为它被鬼魂附体了
'Cause he is possessed by spirits.
巴克利的鬼魂
By Buckley's spirit.
巴克利死了 你磕嗨了
Buckley's dead and you're high.
你跟巴克利关系挺好 是吧
You and Buckley were pretty close, huh?
我们是战友
We were battle buddies.
是啊 现在你有我们了
Yeah, well, now you got us.
他真幸运
Lucky him.
博兹救了我们的命 我们却把它丢下了
Boz saved our lives, and we just left him there.
这下它要被野猪吃了
And now he's gonna get eaten by wild boars.
世事维艰 小子
It's tough all around, kid.
你♥他♥妈♥认识路吗
You have any idea where the fuck we're going?
当然认识 有车载GPS
Sure do. This baby's got GPS.
真没想到
Didn't think so.
我只要朝着西北方向开就行了
Look, heading northwest is all I need to know.
一旦那个可怜的混♥蛋♥把手包扎好
Soon as that poor motherfucker gets his hand bandaged,
他们就会发现车不见了
they're all gonna notice their vehicle's missing.
去他妈的 他们烧了我们的救护车
Screw those bastards. They torched our ambulance.
这车开起来真顺手
This thing drives really well.
有人受伤吗
Anybody hurt?
-我没事 -我也没事
- I'm good. - Me, too.
操
Fuck.
我遇到的第一个简易炸♥弹♥
My first IED.
如果这是简易炸♥弹♥
If that had been an IED,
那它也会是你生前遇到的最后一个
it would've also been your last, kid.
很可能只是一个旧的俄♥罗♥斯♥地雷
That was probably just an old Russian land mine.
想不喜欢上赛克安保公♥司♥的战车都难
Well, you gotta love these SecCorp chariots.
这玩意是为了生存而造的
This sucker's really built to survive.
车门自动弹出尤其令人印象深刻
The automatic door release is especially impressive.
比陆军给我们开着转悠的破车强一万倍
Way better than that shit the army gives us to tool around in.
是啊
Yeah, well...
显然对所有人来说
obviously what they're doing out here is a hell of
他们在这里做的事比我们做的重要多了
a lot more important to everybody than what we're doing out here.
我告诉你们
I'm telling you guys,
那就是不明飞行物回收行动
that is a UFO salvage operation.
不管是什么
Ah, whatever it is,
如果赛克安保公♥司♥参与了
if SecCorp's involved,
那肯定涉及到一大笔钱
there's a shitload of money in it.
相对于大脚怪 这大概会让你
Probably puts you at a disadvantage with Durkin
在德尔金眼中处于劣势 不是吗
when it comes to Sasquatch, don't it?
她不是这样的人
She's not like that.
再说一遍
Say what?
好吧 她有点像这样的人
Okay, she's a little like that,
但她也并非眼中只有钱
but it's not just all about money with her.
你和德尔金
You and Durkin?
她很性感
She's hot.
别到处宣扬这事 小子
Maybe keep that to yourself, kid.
我可不想再被大脚怪揍个半死
I'm not interested in becoming Sasquatch roadkill again.
你能给我多少封口费
What's it worth to you?
如果我被打死了
If I wind up dead,
帮我照顾好这个小混♥蛋♥ 好吗
take care of this little shit for me, will you?
没问题
You got it.
我保证一个字也不说出去
I am swearing total silence.
我们离基地没那么远
And we're not that far from base.
所以呢
So what?
我们要把这车留在荒山野岭吗
We're just leaving this out here in the middle of nowhere?
它已经没救了
It's toast.
没人会来弄走这三吨♥废铁的
No one's moving three tons of dead metal anywhere.
太可惜了
Damn shame.
这车肯定还能卖♥♥六位数
The blue book on this thing must still be in the six figures.
你加入赛克安保公♥司♥的话
Hey, maybe if you join up with SecCorp,
他们也许会送你一辆
they might gift you one.
你再瞎扯淡 我就会考虑的
Keep that shit up, I'll think about it.
妈的
Fuck.
我们有两人阵亡 指挥官头部受到创伤
We got two KIA, and our CO has head trauma.
跟我来
Follow me!
你们听到了 快上 动起来
You heard him! Let's go! Move out!
您感觉如何 长官
How you feeling, sir?
被简易炸♥弹♥冲击了一下
Got a little blowback from the IED.
没看上去那么严重 中士
Looks much worse than it is, Sergeant.
只有头皮受伤吗
Just your scalp?
还有
Also...
我的手臂和腿有些不听使唤
having a little trouble moving my arms and legs.
现在动一下让我看看
Try moving them for me now.
我和我的朋友要把您转到担架上
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表