剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
你还不知道帕格曼医院是什么地方吗
What part of Paghman Hospital do you not get?
你还没结婚吗
You are not married?
就快了
Will be soon.
是包办婚姻吗
Is it arranged?
差不多吧
Sort of.
当你结婚了 就会生孩子 对吗
When you are married, you will have children, yes?
我不会要孩子的
I will have children? No.
那你丈夫允许吗
And your husband allows this?
他说了不算
It's not up to him.
但他是男人
But he is the man.
我还是女人呢
I am the woman.
你为什么不愿意和我说话
Why do you not want to talk to me?
是因为我是个男人吗
Is it because I'm a man?
你不是男人
You're not a man!
你是男孩
You are a boy!
而且那是因为我觉得你的态度很烦人
And it's because I find your attitude very annoying.
你多幸运啊 碰巧长出了
How lucky you for you that you happen to be born
两腿之间那个小鸡鸡
with a little pee-pee between those legs
在你们的文化中 那就能让你们
that lets you make all the decisions
替女性们作出一切决定
for the women in your culture.
你很生气
You are very angry.
信不信由你
And believe it or not,
我今天还算脾气好的
you caught me on a good day.
那孩子要把手指还你呢
Kid's giving you the finger.
该死
Shit.
我发现他没有要回结婚戒指
Notice he didn't ask for his wedding ring back.
所以我们没事了吗
So we're all good?
你和我吗
You and me?
是的 我们没事了
Yeah, we're all good.
但我和那只该死的山羊
But that fucking goat and me?
我们的事还多着呢
Oh, we're far from good.
但你已经把戒指拿回来了
But you got your ring back.
手指还缺着呢
Fingers are still missing.
山羊对此无能为力
Nothing the goat can do about that.
复仇不是为了亡羊补牢
Revenge is not about remedying a situation,
而是他妈的以眼还眼
it's about eye for a fuckin' eye.
你要卸掉山羊的手指吗
You're gonna take the goat's finger?
我都不知道山羊还有手指呢
Didn't know goats had fingers.
他们有偶蹄
They have cloven hooves.
我不会卸掉山羊的手指
I'm not gonna take the goat's fingers.
我要取了它的小命
I'm gonna take the goat's life.
我知道它就在这个基地
And I know it's on this base,
我他妈一定会找到它的
and I'm gonna fuckin' find it.
你找不到的
No, you're not.
那孩子是不会乖乖交出山羊的
Kid's not gonna give up that goat without a fight.
是啊 我一定会找到那头该死的动物
Yeah, I'm gonna find that fuckin' animal,
而且我要把它作为今日捕获开肠破肚
and I'm gonna gut it like the goddamn catch of the day.
他是一位伟大的诗人
He's a great poet.
我知道你读的书不多 但别担心
I know you do not read a lot, but do not worry.
这些诗很短
These poems are short.
小孩子都能看懂
A small child could read them.
你真的难以自禁 是不是
You really can't help yourself, can you?
我就快要打出那个游戏的最高分了
I was in the middle of my all-time high score on that thing.
也许你应该试着读读书 朋友
Well, maybe you should try reading a book instead, amigo.
直升机已经启动了 我们走吧
The engine on the bird's running. Let's go.
你们找到我哥哥了吗
You have found my brother?
他在帕格曼 我们要去找他
He's at Paghman. We're gonna go get him.
本以为我们回来的时候你们只能活一个呢
Figured only one of you would be alive when we got back.
我赌活的是你 但戴维斯赌的是那个孩子
I had you, but Davis' money was on the kid.
我绝不会生孩子的
I'm never having children.
尤其是男孩
Especially boys.
我们结婚后再讨论这个问题
We'll discuss this after we're married.
什么都听不清
Can't understand a thing.
听不出来我们拿没拿到降落许可
Can't tell if we've got permission to land or not.
那里听起来很混乱
Sounds like chaos down there.
不管情况好坏 我们都要进去
For better or worse, we're going in.
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
当然了 我是个医生
Of course I do. I'm a doctor.
-这里出了什么事 -一场婚礼遭遇了自杀炸♥弹♥袭击
- What happened here? - Suicide bombing at a wedding.
听着 我们在找一个叫卡西姆的病人
Look, we're looking for a patient called Qasem.
这里有叫那个名字的人吗
Do you have anybody here by that name?
你是在开玩笑吧
You are kidding me, right?
欢迎你亲自去找他
You are welcome to go look for him yourself,
但我不知道他在哪
but I have no idea where he is,
我也没有时间担心他
nor do I have the time to worry about him.
我们能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything we can do here to help?
你可以找到你要找的人
You can find this person you're looking for
把他带走 我就少了一个人要照顾
and take him away so I have one less person to deal with.
我们限制一下地面行动的时间 好吗
Let's limit our boots on the ground time here, okay?
好的
For sure.
是他吗
That him?
如果是的话 我们在这的任务就完成了
If it is, our work here is done.
我找到他了
I got him!
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
又是你
You again.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们要把你带走 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
开门
Door!
我们在飞机上设法让他稳定下来了
We managed to stabilize him on the bird,
但他的状况还是很糟糕
but he's still in pretty bad shape.
现在由我来接手 中士
I'll take it from here, Sergeant.
这是谁
Who's this?
他弟弟 他们是成套打包的
His little brother. They're a package deal.
让那孩子 还有他一身的细菌
Get that kid and all of his germs
离开我的手术室
out of my operating room, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
把他放到手术台上
Let's get him on the table!
你哥不在身边时
How'd you take care of yourself
你怎么照顾自己
while your brother was away?
亲戚给我吃的
Relatives would feed me.
我父母被杀后学校就关门了
And since the killing of my parents shut down the school,
所以我不再是目标了
I was no longer a target.
你对厄运的接受能力
You seem to accept your misfortunes
好像比我强很多
so much better than I do.
我们不像你们那样 期待事情会有所好转
We do not expect everything to turn out well like you do,
所以我们从不失望
so we're never disappointed.
等一下 宝贝
Gimme a sec, hon.
我们看到又有一个自杀炸♥弹♥的新闻
We were reading about another one of those suicide bombings.
孩子们开始有点担心你
The boys are getting worried about you,
不过我告诉他们 你离炸♥弹♥发生的地方
but I told them you were miles away
还有好几英里
from where that stuff happens.
他们相信你吗
And they believed you?
信不信不重要 不是吗
Well, it doesn't really matter, does it?
-是妈妈吗 -是妈妈
- Is that Mom? - Yeah, it's Mom.
妈妈 我们想你
Hi, Mom! We miss you.
别被炸飞
Don't get blown up.
别傻了 她很安全
Don't be an idiot. She's totally safe.
是啊 我很安全
I am. I'm totally safe.
那件衬衫脏了 我告诉过你别穿了
That shirt is dirty. I told you not to wear it.
我们上学要迟到了
Now we're gonna be late to school.
快换掉 鲁夫斯又被锁在外面了吗
Change that, please. Is Rufus locked out again?
我告诉过你 他拉完尿后 要让他进来
I told you you gotta let him in after he pees.
这里一团糟
It's out of control here.
我爱你 我可以明天打电♥话♥给你吗
I love you. Can I call you tomorrow?
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
只是在想念家的平静
Just missing the peace and quiet of home.
什么事
What's up?
我听说你把罗巴克从禁闭室里放了
I heard you sprung Roback from the brig.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表