剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
我反而会替你们俩说好话
I will instead speak well of you both
因为我敬佩你妻子的勇敢和机智
because I admire your wife's bravery and good sense.
中士 你在很多方面都是个幸运的人
You are a lucky man, Sergeant, in more ways than one.
对不起
Sorry.
我本来是想救你 结果却是你救了我
Here I was trying to save you, and you end up saving me.
总有一天我们得学会自救
One of these days we're gonna have to learn to save ourselves.
是啊
Yeah.
意向书
欢迎加入
Welcome to our family.
只要你的手续处理完
Your bonus check will clear
并且我们收到了你终止服役的正式文件
as soon as your paperwork processes
你的奖金就会发放
and we receive proper documentation for your ETS.
只剩几个月了
Just a few months left.
你马上就要从这个
You're about to come into a great deal of money
一直赚不到钱的行当里狠赚一笔了
for doing what you're already doing for practically nothing.
这就是我的计划
That's the fucking plan.
好了 我们会联♥系♥你的
All right, we'll be in touch.
我真想亲眼看看
I'd love to be a fly on the wall
他告诉罗巴克后会是什么情况
when he breaks the news to Roback.
你怎么这么确定他还没说
What makes you so sure he hasn't already?
我很确定
I'm sure.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表