剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
算是好坏参半吧
It's a little of both.
钱都在这了
So it's all here...
还得减去博兹吃掉的四千块
Minus the four grand Boz ate,
但这些应该也够支付你♥妈♥的♥医疗费了
but that should be enough to cover your mom's medical bills.
我们终于成功了
We finally pulled this off.
不敢相信你这次居然办成了
Can't believe you actually came through this time.
总会有补救的办法 朋友
There's always another way, amigo.
这些应该够帕特塞利还车贷了
That should be enough to cover Petrocelli's car loan.
这些应该够你请来
And that should be enough to engage the service of
市面上最好的移♥民♥律师了
the finest immigration lawyer money can buy.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
如果赛克安保兑现了对你的威胁
If SecCorp makes good on their threat to you,
你也需要一位律师 所以...
you're gonna need a lawyer too, so...
我宁愿用这笔钱
I'd rather just use it
让我妈和我的妹妹们离开赫米特
to get my mom and sisters out of Hemet.
我就爱你对家人的体贴
I love how good you are to your family.
你现在也是我的家人了
Well, you're my family now too.
感觉不错
That was nice.
确实
It was.
抱歉 我没想到会撞见这一幕
Sorry, I wasn't quite prepared for that.
我们没什么 没什么
It's nothing. It's nothing.
我们应该好好谈谈
We should talk about this.
不 没什么好谈的
No, there is nothing to talk about.
丈夫想亲吻自己的妻子
A husband wants to kiss his wife.
这是天经地义
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that.
这很好 我替你们俩开心
That's great, really. I'm happy for you guys.
不 没什么值得开心的
No, there's nothing to be happy for.
你不需要装作开心
You don't need to pretend.
-装作 -嗯 装作你不介意
- Pretend? - Yeah--that you're okay with this.
我确实不介意
I am okay with this.
那你应该介意
Well, you shouldn't be.
因为你不应遭受这种事
'Cause you--you don't deserve this.
反正我和大脚怪可能会重归旧好
Sasquatch and I may try to make another go of it anyways.
真的吗
Really?
我不认为你有评判的资格
Hardly think you're in a position to judge.
不 只是... 大脚怪
No, I just--Sasquatch?
你为什么会在乎
Why do you give a shit?
我不在乎
I don't.
我觉得你在乎
I think you do.
不 我不在乎
No, I don't.
你之前帮了我们大忙
You really covered our asses out there.
我们欠你一个大人情
We owe you big-time.
某种程度上是的
Yeah, well, to a point.
什么意思
What does that mean?
有人得为在未授权的情况下
Someone's gonna have to take the fall
发动空袭而担责
for ordering an airstrike without proper authorization.
谁
Who?
可能是我
Probably me.
不 我们不能接受
No, that doesn't work for us.
我也不能接受 但没办法
Doesn't work for me either, but there you go.
我们不能让这样的事发生
We can't let that happen.
必须有人担责
Someone's gonna have to take the fall.
你怎么也来了
What the fuck are you doing here?
我不能让你独自为德尔金受罚
Was not about to let you take the rap for Durkin alone.
这次犯的事很严重
Pretty fucking serious charges this time.
是啊
Yeah.
突然没了巨大的经济压力
Well, suddenly not being up against it for a moment--
我不知道该做什么了
I didn't know what to do with myself.
你可能会后悔的
You might regret this one.
很高兴你来了 朋友
I'm glad you're here, amigo.
天呐
Jesus.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表