剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
戴维斯中士 你可以走了
Sergeant Davis, you're free to go.
真好
Nice.
终于有一次不是老兄被捕了
For once, it's not the brother getting arrested.
指挥部 这里是B1
Command, this is Bravo 1.
请注意 我看到了...
Be advised, I have eyes on...
B1 请重复你看到了什么
Bravo 1, say again. What do you have eyes on?
B1 请重复你看到了什么
Bravo 1, say again. What do you have eyes on?
等等
Wait!
不 别开枪
No! Don't shoot!
它再离近点 就要成晚餐了
Gets any closer, it's dinner!
什么 为什么
What? Why?
塔♥利♥班♥喜欢把炸♥弹♥放在动物体内
Tali likes to put bombs in animals
-然后朝我们送来 -不是炸♥弹♥
- and send them our way. - It's not a bomb!
-谁说的 -我说的 它...
- Says who? - Me! That's...
我认识这只山羊 它是我的兄弟
I know this goat. That's my buddy.
你的"兄弟"离开你的视线
Has your "buddy" been out of your sight
超过五分钟了吗
for longer than five minutes?
是的 我上次见到它还是昨晚 但是...
Yeah, I haven't seen it since last night, but...
那我得假设塔♥利♥班♥把它变成了一只自爆山羊
Then I'm assuming Tali turned it into a suicide goat
然后给你送回来了
and sent it back your way.
不
No.
-那不是自爆山羊 -列兵
- That is not a suicide goat! - Private!
列兵帕特塞利
Private Petrocelli!
列兵帕特塞利 远离那只动物
Private Petrocelli, move away from the animal.
不可能
No can do.
你体内没有炸♥弹♥吧
You don't have the bomb in you, do you?
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表