剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
I don't need to tell you the dangers in going up against SecCorp.
我们都把自己的整个军旅生涯置于危险之中
We'll both be placing our entire military careers at risk.
我完全明白且愿意承担这样的风险 长官
I'm fully aware of and willing to take those risks, sir.
我就指望你了 少校
I'm counting on that, Major.
我不可能独自做成这事的
I'm not gonna be able to do this alone.
我想让你见见一个人
I got someone I want you to meet.
要给我相亲吗
A fix-up?
你知道我结婚了 为你感到羞耻
You know I'm married. Shame on you.
你会愿意跟我来的
You're gonna wanna come with me.
-去哪 -我们那边
- Where? - Our side.
我从来没去过那
I've never been to your side.
-听说那里非常酷炫 -没错
- I hear it's pretty rockin'. - Yeah, it is.
听说你们有家果汁店 是真的吗
Heard you guys have a juice bar, is that true?
罗巴克中士 请进 请坐
Sergeant Roback, come on in. Have a seat.
我就不坐了
I'd rather not.
-喝卡布奇诺吗 -不了
- Cappuccino? - No.
我是摩根·詹宁斯
Morgan Jennings.
赛克安保的执行副总裁
Executive Vice President, SecCorp.
我们见过 找我有什么事吗
We've met. Why am I here?
找你来是因为你
You are here because your name
不断地引起我的注意
keeps popping up on my radar.
抱歉
My apologies.
不用道歉 实际上这很令人印象深刻
No, none needed. It's impressive, actually.
我们在进行非常周密的行动
I mean, we run a very fairly tidy operation,
但你似乎总有把行动搞砸的本事
but you seem to have a knack for gumming up the works.
我们的行动涉及大笔资金
There's a lot of money at stake with our operations here,
与其让你继续像苍蝇一样
and rather than having you continue
搅和我们的行动
to be a fly in our ointment,
我想向你提供一个职位
I'd like to offer you a position with us.
不 不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我宁愿不停地揭你们的短
I'd rather keep exposing your weaknesses
直到你们这些家伙都完蛋
until you guys are out of business.
真的吗 比如上交一份
Really? Like filing an After-Action Report
控诉我们谋杀美军下士的行动报告吗
that accuses us of the murder of a United States Army Corporal?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know about that?
我领导着一项非常周密的行动
I run a very tidy operation.
你经营的都是骗局
You run a scam.
从你们到这个基地那天起
You've been trying to clear out that town
你们就试图用恐吓和武力
with intimidation and force
强制清空城镇
since the day you arrived on this base,
而且巴克利被杀的时候
plus there was no other enemy combatants anywhere
他附近没有别的敌军
near Buckley when he was killed
只有你们的人
except your men.
我理解你的愤怒 中士
I appreciate your passion, Sergeant,
但也是你的这份怒意让我开始担心
but it's that passion that makes me concerned
如果你不停手的话会给我惹很多麻烦
for the grief you're gonna cause me if you keep this up.
小心点
Be afraid.
你和你的破公♥司♥
You and your whole fucking organization
亵渎了我以当兵为傲的唯一理由
desecrate the only reason I'm proud to wear this uniform.
最后一位美国英雄正站在我的面前
The last American hero standing right before me.
是啊 要是面试完了
Yeah, if the job interview is over,
我得回去看我烤箱里的舒芙蕾
I have a soufflé in the oven.
还没完
Not quite!
-这是什么 -我不知道 你看看
- What's this? - I don't know. Take a look.
我认为你应该会和我一样觉得有趣
I think you'll find it as fascinating as I did.
-你从哪弄来的 -找人要的
- Where'd you get this? - We asked for it.
警方报告就是如此
That's how it works with police reports.
都是公开记录
They're a matter of public record.
他是被毒贩杀死的
Yeah. He was killed by drug dealers.
但是这个案子可能被重启
But the case can be reopened.
而且这个案子的首席警探
And the lead detective on the case, by the way,
是个好人
a really nice guy.
他已经准备好回忆起这个案子的一些关键细节
He's ready to remember a few key details about the case
从而能在你的杀父凶手问题上
that are going to paint a vastly different conclusion
得出截然不同的结论
as to who killed your father.
我有的是办法除掉你
I intend to be rid of you one way or another.
先排队吧
Get in line.
听我说 中士
Look, Sergeant.
把你以谋杀的罪名送进监狱
Sending you to prison for murder?
对我们来说易如反掌
It's low-hanging fruit for us,
但是我们可以放你一马
but we can just leave the fruit on the tree.
你需要做的只是撤回你的行动报告
All you have to do is rescind your After Action Report
并且保证不再干预我们在基地的事务
and promise to stay out of our business here at the base.
就这些吗
Is that all?
工作机会依旧有效
I mean, the job offer still stands.
我甚至可以让你和你的朋友一起共事
Hell, I'll even-- I'll put you to work alongside your friend, uh...
-戴维斯 -戴维斯
- Davis. - Davis!
没错
There you go.
梦之队又重聚了
The dream team back together again.
-"做梦"的"梦"吧 -天呐 真的吗
- Dream being the operative word. - Oh, God, really?
我没想到像你这样不堪一击的人
I am surprised someone as vulnerable as you are
居然会想要和我们对着干
would even consider going against us.
是啊 很蠢 对吧
I know. It's dumb, right?
而且这些会对你们的假婚姻非常不利
And all this isn't gonna be good for that sham marriage of yours.
不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你们一定是开放婚姻吧
Oh, it must be one of those open marriages
因为你和德尔金下士的地下情
because you and Corporal Durkin
并没有你想的那么隐蔽
haven't been nearly as discreet as you think.
你们的招数真下流
You guys don't play very nice.
这是唯一有效的行事方式
It's the only way to get things done.
这次不行
Not this time.
我们有相似之处
I see a resemblance.
你很快就会发现绝非如此
You're about to find out there's absolutely no resemblance.
你为什么要掺和这件事
Why do you have to get involved?
我是他们所作所为的人证
I'm the evidence of what they did,
而且我是一名少校
and I'm a Major.
如果能让他们付出代价 我在所不惜
If I can make them pay for it, I'm going to.
那要是你做不到呢
And what if you can't?
这些人不喜欢别人坏他们的事
These people don't like to be interfered with,
他们在政♥府♥高层有人脉
and they have connections that run to the top of Washington.
我不管 我要和他们作斗争
I don't care. I'm gonna fight them.
赛克安保不会放过你和所有你在乎的人
SecCorp will bury you and everyone you care about.
个人责任感去哪了
What happened to personal responsibility?
个性去哪了
What happened to character?
霍洛威少校
Major Holloway!
怎么了 列兵
What is it, Private?
长官 您需要去基地门口
Ma'am, we need you at the suicide gate.
有个麻烦
There's a problem.
我只需要和她谈谈
I just need to speak with her.
你要是再不退后
You're about to have 30 rounds of ammunition
你的头就要被三十发子弹炸开花了
in your fucking skull if you do not step back!
退下 下士
Stand down, Corporal!
长官 这个当地人没有进来的权限
Ma'am, this local does not have clearance to enter!
退下 我来处理
Stand down! I'll handle it.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想知道你没事
I needed to know that you were okay.
我很好
I'm fine.
你受伤的时候我应该为你做点什么的
I should have done something when you were injured.
我本应该挺身而出 但是我没有
I should have fought. I did not.
到分别的时候了
It's time to say goodbye.
好
Yeah.
再见 卡西姆
Goodbye, Qasem.
再见 索尼娅
Goodbye, Sonia.
你好呀
Sup?
这是什么
What's this?
你让我找的东西
What you asked me to get for you.
从特别调查司弄来的最新的叛乱侦查报告
The latest insurgency reconnaissance report from OSI.
塔♥利♥班♥记录在案的地点中
The nearest recorded Taliban position
离那笔钱发出信♥号♥♥的坐标最近的
to the exact coordinates the money is signaling from
有大约十公里出头的距离
is just over ten klicks away.
也没有很近
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表