剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
-真是个好主意 -好极了
- Good idea. - Terrific.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary...
抱歉 我知道您很忙
Sorry, I realize you're very busy,
但如果您有空的话 我和我的团队很乐意
but if you had a moment, my team and I would love
带您坐直升机兜一圈
to take you for a spin in the bird.
向您展示一下
Show you what it's like to be
在阿富汗的医护兵是什么样的
a combat medic here in Afghanistan.
这将很有启发
That would be very enlightening.
萨拉 和奥斯汀上校的办公室跟进一下
Sarah, follow up with Colonel Austin's office
把这件事准备好
to set that up.
好的
Done.
你的团队还真是铁了心要成为"搅屎棍"啊
Your crew is hell-bent on being a pain in my ass!
需要我提醒你 在和赛克安保
And may I remind you that you are still grounded
以及吗♥啡♥那事之后 你还处于禁足状态吗
after that incident with SecCorp and the morphine?
别多管闲事 中士 这是命令
Stay in your lane, Sergeant! That's an order!
让我们复职的办法
Way to get us back in the air.
听着 这样我们就有机会当面和他对质
Look, it'll give us a chance to corner this guy
或许他会改变对于
and maybe change his mind
"国家利益攸关人才计划"想法
on this MAVNI bullshit.
因为我们的婚姻不一定
'Cause there's no guarantee that this marriage
能让你拿到绿卡
is gonna get you the Green Card
以及防止你被遣返
and keep you from getting deported.
什么也改变不了他的想法的
Nothing is going to change that man's mind.
-我们得试试 -她说的对
- We're gonna try. - She's right.
那些王八蛋是听命行事
Those motherfuckers tow the party line.
他们不是自己做决定
They don't make decisions by themselves.
那至少我能从中
At least I'll get some special dispensation
为我的妻子争取特殊豁免
for my wife out of it then.
你会用尽一切办法让这段婚姻无效
You will do anything to have this marriage annulled.
加注五十
Raise you 50.
-这是逼我全押啊 -没错
- Puts me all in. - That's the idea.
跟
Call.
你要亮牌吗
You gonna show your hand?
等等 你来这里干什么
Hang on. What are you doing here?
为什么对我置之不理
Why are you ghosting me
就像我是你想甩掉的破约会对象一样
like I'm some shitty date you're trying to shake?
置之不理
Ghosting?
我想这就是年轻人对于
I think it's what the kids call it
不想再和某人说话的称呼
when you don't wanna talk to someone anymore.
老兄 去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey buddy, go fuck yourself.
你知道你是不准来这里的
You know you're not allowed in here.
有本事就把我赶走
Try and remove me.
为什么你在拳赛之后对我说
Why did you say "and that's how you sell it"
"这样才逼真"
to me after the fight?
我只是开个玩笑 宝贝
I was just having a little fun, babe.
-是吗 -你到底想说什么
- Were you? - What do you wanna say to me?
你放水了吗
Did you take a dive?
你听到我说的了
You heard what I said.
在拳赛中 你是不是放水了
During the fight did you take a dive?
快他妈回答我
Answer the fucking question.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
我来这里就是为了搞清楚这事
That's what I'm here to find out.
罗巴克怎么知道要押注在我身上
How'd Roback know to bet on me?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell do I know?
在我告诉你那个保镖的弱点之后
After I told you all about the Bodyguard's weakness,
你迫不及待地跑去告诉了他
you couldn't wait to run and tell him.
好吧 没错
Okay, yes.
我告诉他是因为我知道戴维斯需要钱
I told him because I knew Davis needed the cash.
他家的房♥子要没了
He was gonna lose his family's home,
我知道那能帮到他
and I knew that could help him.
放屁 这不关戴维斯的事
Bullshit! This isn't about Davis.
这是因为罗巴克
This is about Roback.
这是因为我们在一起的这段时间
This is about you screwing him behind my back
你一直都在背着我跟他乱搞
the entire time we've been together.
我不喜欢罗巴克了
I'm over Roback.
这并不能真正回答这个问题 不是吗
That doesn't really answer the question, does it?
应该能了
It should.
我有种直觉 我告诉你的所有事情
I had a gut feeling that everything I told you
都会被你告诉罗巴克 看来我是对的
would get back to Roback, and I was right.
所以这是个忠诚度测试
Wow, so this was some kind of loyalty test.
-而你没有通过 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥测试
- And you failed. - Well, fuck you and your test.
那我需要听你说出来
Then I need to hear it.
我们在一起的这段时间
Have you been screwing Roback behind my back
你是不是一直都在背着我跟他乱搞
this whole time we've been together?
妈的
Fuck!
我都要开始以为
I was starting to think
自己再也联♥系♥不到你了
I was never gonna hear from you again.
麦克斯在比赛中的表现怎么样
How did Max do in his game?
很棒 他以一记全垒打赢了比赛
Good, he hit the game-winning home run.
是啊 他表现得太棒了
Oh! Yeah. He's really killing it.
教练都乐疯了
I mean, the coach is going nuts.
挺好的
Oh, that's great.
我的派驻时间延长了三个月
So my tour got extended by three months.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 为什么
Are you fucking kidding me? Why?
我们的人手严重不足
We're spread so thin,
你知道的 我的工作很关键
and, you know, my job is mission critical.
不 我不敢相信我们又得这样
No, I can't--I can't believe we're doing this again.
-是啊 我知道 -我该怎么跟孩子们说呢
-Yeah, I know. - What do I tell the kids?
像平时那样 跟他们说的同样的话吧
The same thing you always tell them.
说妈妈很爱他们
You know, that mommy loves them so much,
三个月其实并没有那么漫长
and three months isn't really that long.
那我又该对自己说什么呢
And what do I tell myself?
说...
That...
在你和我结婚的时候
you knew this was gonna be a big part of our life
你就知道这会是我们生活的常态
when you married me.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
拜罗巴克中士所赐
Thanks to Sergeant Roback here,
古道尔部长联♥系♥了我的办公室
Secretary Goodall reached out to my office
说要和我的飞行医护兵们一起去兜风
to go on a ride-along with my flight medics,
特别点名要你们团队
specifically your crew.
我们不是被禁足了吗 长官
I thought we were grounded, sir.
之前是 但是我必须要违背我出色的判断
You were, but against my better judgment,
别无选择地让你们执行任务
I have no choice but to send you up.
如果这是为了复职耍的小把戏
And if this was a ruse to get reinstated,
恭喜你们 奏效了
congratulations, it worked.
但是你们要知道 如果不是缺人的话
But know that if I was not a crew short,
你们还得在地上待着
you'd all still be on the ground.
最好的计划总是被有趣的方式打乱 长官
Life has a funny way of changing up the best laid plans, sir.
但总有一些格外有趣
But some more than others.
很高兴可以复职 长官
Just happy to be back in the air, sir.
你当然高兴了
I'm sure you are.
我们的薪水会恢复发放吗
Does this mean that our pay is being reinstated?
会的
It does.
不能让堂堂陆军部长
Can't send The Secretary of the whole goddamn Army
和一群接受军法处置的士兵一同出任务吧
up with a crew who's serving out an Article 15, can I?
完全同意 长官
Couldn't agree more, sir.
戴维斯 你可以走了
Davis, you're dismissed.
你们俩留一下
You two stay here.
我收到德尔金下士的通知
I've just received word from Corporal Durkin
说已经为你俩申请永久居留证的面试
that you've both been given the green light
已经可以成行了
for your Permanent Resident Card interview.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
下士将和你们俩碰面
The corporal will RV with you both
安排好去巴格拉姆和大使♥馆♥的行程
to schedule transportation to Bagram and the embassy.
谢谢长官 非常感谢
Thank you, sir. We really appreciate this.
你不知道
You don't understand.
我母亲得了癌症
My mother has cancer,
她还在与病魔抗争
she's fighting for her life.
我父亲被工作了35年的工厂
My father has recently been laid off from the factory
解雇了
where he worked for 35 years.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表