剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
until we chart a path.
我们没那么多时间
We don't have that kind of time.
最快的进出方法是把直升机悬停在她上方
The fastest way in and out is to hover the bird over her
那样我们就能降下救生吊篮 把她拉出来
so we can lower the basket and pluck her out.
你不能把直升机降得那么低
You couldn't get the bird in low enough.
机翼转动会产生气流
The rotor wash from the blades.
挨得太近 震动会引爆那些
Get too close, and the vibrations
还没爆♥炸♥的地雷
will disturb any unexploded ordnance.
必须走过去
Gotta be by foot.
-她是怎么去到那的 -松饼
- How did she get out there? - Muffin.
-松饼是谁 -嗅弹犬
- Who's Muffin? - Bomb-sniffing canine.
那只狗找到安全的路
The dog finds a path,
戴克跟着狗
Decker follows the dog.
把狗喊过来不就行了
Somebody call the dog.
我们试过了 但狗不离开戴克身边
We tried that, but that dog's not leaving Decker's side.
松饼
Muffin!
过来
Come here!
-松饼说德语 -德语
- Muffin speaks German. - German?
安全起见 我们用德语训练他们
It's the language they're trained in for security reasons.
如果你们动作这么慢 我们还得学德语的话
If you have move that slow and we have to learn German,
那我们的伤员就死定了
then our wounded's not gonna make it.
好吧 如你所见 我们正在尽全力
Yeah, well, as you can see, we're doing our best.
也许你们能想点别的办法
Maybe you could think of something else.
但在你们想办法的同时
But while you do that,
我们也会继续标记出一条安全到那的路
we're gonna continue plotting a safe way to get out there.
所以我们要做的就是 穿过这个没有标记的
So all we gotta do is walk across this unmarked
有40年历史的雷区 然后把穿着重270斤的
40-year-old minefield, then lug a wounded EOD
防爆服的受伤的排爆员拖出来
in a 300-pound bomb suit back across
还不能让她失血过多死亡
without her bleeding out?
过来 松饼
Comes to here, Muffin.
松饼
Muffin!
你们谁能跟松饼翻译一下
Can one of you translate to Muffin
我们想救它主人的命吗
that we're trying to save its master's life?
那只狗只懂一些零散的德语指令
The dog knows random German commands.
听不懂对话
Doesn't speak it conversationally.
得想办法把那只狗弄过来
Gotta figure out a way to get that dog over here.
妈的
Fuck's sake.
那只狗能嗅出地底的炸♥弹♥
That dog can sniff bombs underground,
那它肯定也能闻到雷区对面的食物
then he sure as shit could sniff food across a minefield.
过来 松饼
Come here, Muffin!
它说的是德语
He speaks German.
它说的是它饿了 过来 狗狗
He speaks hungry. Come here, boy!
过来 松饼
Come here, Muffin!
快看快看
Oh, hey, look, look, look, look.
好啊 好啊
Yeah, yeah, whoo!
过来 狗狗
Come here, boy!
乖狗狗
Hey. Good boy.
天啊
Oh, shit.
好啊 好啊
Yeah, yeah!
-好啊 -到这来 松饼
- Whoo! Oh, yeah. - Come here, Muffin.
到这来 松饼
Come here, Muffin.
-这就对了 -好啊
- Yes! - Yeah.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
看吧 现在怎么办
See? What happens now?
我和我的搭档跟着狗去戴克中士那
My partner and I follow the dog out to Sergeant Decker.
然后呢
And then what?
想办法把她带到安全的地方
Try and figure out a way to get her to safety.
不
No.
这只狗真的很擅长嗅弹吗
Is that dog really good at sniffing bombs?
它是最棒的
She's the best there is.
那我们跟着它去戴克中士那
Then we'll follow her out to Sergeant Decker.
在她被转移之前
She's gonna need immediate medical attention
她需要立即救治
before she can be moved.
这就是我们来这的原因
That's sorta why we're here.
那样很危险 不是标准操作
Whoa, that's high-risk. Definitely not protocol.
-现在是了 -等等
- It is now. - Wait.
好了 你们其中一个跟我走
Okay, one of you follow me out.
-三局两胜吗 -不用了
- Two out of three? - I'm good.
拿着
Here.
用旗子标记一下路
Leave a trail with these.
该死
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Shit.
它在做什么
What's he doing?
肯定是闻到了什么
I know he must have smelled something.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
我们要是能活着出去
We get out of here alive,
我就请这牛逼狗子喝一杯
I'm gonna buy that motherfucking dog a drink.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
真乖
Good boy.
你可以从这狗身上学到
You know, you could learn a thing or two
什么是忠诚
about loyalty from this dog.
对谁忠诚 对你吗
Loyalty to who? You?
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
信任是友谊的基础 而我辜负了你的信任
Trust is the bedrock of all friendship, and I broke your trust,
但是再给我个帮你的机会吧
but just give me another chance to help you out.
没机会了 没时间了
No more chances. Time's up.
我们现在各走各路了
We're out here on our own now.
如果这是你真实的感受 那你真可悲
If that's really how you feel, that's just fucking sad,
因为咱俩是一家人
'cause you and I are family.
不 我有家人
No, I have a real family.
为了家人我甘愿上刀山下火海
One that I would do anything to save.
为了他们我愿意砍去手臂 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
I'd cut off my arm for them. Sell my soul.
我明白 但是赛克安保的那群人
Look, I get that, but those SecCorp guys
手上可是有血债的 戴维斯
have got fucking blood on their hands, Davis.
-巴克利的血啊 -你又没有证据
- Buckley's blood. - You can't prove that.
你们俩听着
Hey! Both of you!
别说话了 别踩到地雷
Do not talk! Do not step on mines!
向松饼学习
Be like Muffin!
离橙色的旗子远点
Stay away from the orange flags!
这还用说 我跟着狗走
No shit! I'm following the dog!
狗是人类最好的朋友 我们跟它走
The dog is man's best friend, we're following the dog.
好的
Okay.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Oh, good boy. Good boy.
乖狗狗 到了
Good dog, that's it.
-真棒 -她还活着
- Good job. - She's alive!
脉搏很弱
Pulse is weak.
血压偏低
Blood pressure's low.
她休克了
She's in shock.
口中出血 可能有内伤
Bleeding from the mouth, possible internal injuries.
听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我动不了了
I can't move anything.
可能有脊柱损伤
Okay, probable spinal damage.
以及脑震荡
Concussion.
我们没法让她脱掉这身装备
We're not gonna be able to get her out of this suit.
带我离开这
Get me out of here.
我们会送你回家的 这里需要撤离
Gonna get you home, okay? We need an evac!
带她出来吧
Get her out of there!
狗会带你们出来
The dog will lead you back out.
这个混♥蛋♥
This fucking guy.
她伤到背了 他们不能把她抬出来
They can't carry her out with a broken back.
会有瘫痪风险的
They'd risk paralyzing her.
听着 回直升机里去
Look, get back in the bird,
把担架放下来 用这种方法运走她
lower the basket so we can get her out of here!
保持清醒 好吗
I need you to stay awake for us now, okay?
赛克安保做的事
Whatever SecCorp is doing
污染到村民的饮用水了
is contaminating the villagers' drinking water.
他们需要干净的水
Now, they need fresh water.
我知道我在要求什么 我也明白
I know what I'm asking, and I understand that
上面的领导不想把资源浪费在当地人身上
no one upstairs wants to waste resources on the local population,
但是这事拖得越久 情况会越糟糕
but the longer we wait, the worse it'll get.
我们可以为他们提供水
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表