剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
我能问下是为什么吗
Mind if I ask why?
别告诉别人
Between you and me?
他帮了我一个大忙
He did me a solid.
我问这个
Well, the reason I ask
是因为他突然引起了我的注意
is that he's suddenly on my radar,
所以我需要知道他是敌是友
so I need to know if we consider him friend or foe.
目前来说 是朋友
At this specific moment in time, friend.
但我肯定 一个小时后情况就变了
But I'm sure that'll change in an hour.
我需要知道的就是这个
That's all I needed to know.
你说得对
You were right.
我还没有准备好离开
I was not ready to leave.
可能你比我更懂医学
It is possible you may know more about medicine than I do.
你为什么觉得销毁
Why do you find the destruction
没收的武器和炸♥药♥很有趣
of confiscated weapons and explosives entertaining?
你在战场上还没被吓够吗
Do you not get enough of this horror in battle?
你真的很会扫兴
You have a way of really killing fun.
晚上可以和男人呆在外面
It is a privilege to be allowed
是一种荣幸
to be out amongst men at night.
我觉得你对此并不感激
I do not think that you appreciate it.
我不觉得这是一种奖赏
Don't consider it a perk.
你的文化把这一切视作理所当然
Your culture takes all of these things for granted.
而在我的文化里
In my culture,
人们对母亲的期望只是给家族生儿子
a mother is expected only to bring a son into the family.
女人在这里怎么活得下来
How can a woman even survive here?
可以把她当作男孩来养
She can be raised as a boy.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在我的文化里 有些父母决定
In my culture, some parents can make the decision
把女儿当儿子养
to raise their daughters as sons.
这样 我们就可以和男人来往
That way we are allowed to have interactions with men,
可以工作
allowed to have jobs,
可以晚上出门
allowed to leave the house at night.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是女孩
You're a girl?
是的
It is true.
我出生时是女孩
I was born female.
你觉得自己是男孩吗
Do you feel like a boy?
我觉得被真♥主♥赐福了
I feel like Allah has blessed me,
真♥主♥选中了我 给予了我一次机会
that I was chosen to have a chance in life.
你年纪再大一点时会怎样
What happens when you get older?
生活会变得更艰难 更危险
Life becomes much more difficult and dangerous.
你是说如果有人发现
You mean if someone finds out?
问题不是他们是否发现
It is not a question of if they find out,
而是他们是否允许
but rather if they approve.
在这个基地
Well, it's gonna be pretty difficult
保守你的小秘密会很难
to keep your little secret on this base.
为什么
Why?
你总得洗澡吧
Well, you're gonna have to shower at some point,
我肯定不能让你在基地里和男人一起洗澡
and I'm for sure not letting you do it with the men on this base.
那我就不洗了
Then I will not shower.
你总得在哪睡觉吧
You'll have to sleep somewhere.
除非你想要我送你回家
Unless you want me to take you back home.
我再也不离开我哥哥了
I will never leave my brother again.
那你就不得不让其他人发现你的小秘密
Then you're gonna have to share your little secret with others.
很抱歉 我之前觉得你有点烦
I'm sorry that I got a bit annoyed with you before.
你的男性特权
Your male privilege was
真的让我很生气
really pissing me off.
你很擅长假扮男孩
You're very good at being a boy.
实际上比看起来要容易很多
It is a lot easier than it looks.
最近的阿富汗国民军基地在这里
The closest ANA base is here.
他们要是没驻扎在基地怎么办
What if they aren't stationed at the base?
他们要是只是路过怎么办
What if they're floaters just passing through?
那我们就永远找不到那辆SUV
Well, then we'll never track down the SUV,
就不会有拳赛 我们也就完蛋了
there'll be no fight, and we're screwed.
当我没说
Forget I mentioned it.
如果我能想到办法...
If I can just figure out a way to--
先生们
Gentlemen.
长官
Sir.
我刚和列兵帕特塞利聊了聊
Oh, I had an interesting little talk with Private Petrocelli.
-他是个好孩子 -非常不错
- He's a good kid. - Great kid.
是的 那个小伙子给我讲了
Yes, the young lad told me all about
你们前几天晚上跌宕起伏的乡间冒险的全过程
your eventful nocturnal jaunt through the countryside the other night.
-这个小杂种 -小孩子就是喜欢添油加醋
- Oh, little shit. - The kid likes to embellish.
他给我讲的故事可没有添油加醋
Oh, the tale he told me needs no embellishment.
故事里你们偷溜出基地
It is a tale of sneaking off base
用过期药品向地方军阀换取大♥麻♥
to trade expired medicines for hashish to a local warlord,
之后
and then,
烧毁了一辆军用救护车
burning a military ambulance.
不是我们烧的
We're not the ones who torched it.
这倒是
Oh, yes.
那个小列兵这一点说得很清楚
The private was quite clear on that point.
长官 那些药品本来就是要被销毁的
Sir, those meds were designated to be destroyed.
你们却用其换取了十磅的上等阿富汗大♥麻♥
Or traded for ten pounds of grade A Afghan hashish, it seems.
村民们真的很需要那些药品
The village needed them badly.
你俩可真是慈善家啊
Oh, you two are quite the humanitarians, aren't you?
那些药品明明状况还非常好
And they were still perfectly good.
你们不用告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
我最讨厌大型制药公♥司♥
I hate how big pharma
仅仅是为了使人们提前扔掉药品来赚更多的钱
invents these expiration dates simply to make more money
而发明有效期这种东西
by inducing earlier churn on supplies.
太可耻了
It's shameful.
-太可耻了 -我们也特别生气
- It is shameful. - Pisses us off, too.
但是 用过期药品换大♥麻♥
However, demanding hashish in return for those drugs?
同样可耻
Mm-- is also shameful.
我们很羞愧 长官
We feel bad, sir.
我相信你们很羞愧
Oh, I'm sure you do.
听着 我很喜欢你们两个 知道吗
Look, I like you both, all right?
你们都是很棒的医护兵
You're damn good medics.
别告诉别人
And between us,
我偶尔也会
I have been known to imbibe
吸食当地的阿富汗大♥麻♥
on the local Afghan hashish myself, occasionally.
质量一级棒
It is primo.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
我命令你们销毁所有大♥麻♥
I'm ordering you to destroy everything you have.
全部十磅
All ten pounds of it,
如果之后我听说你们在基地里卖♥♥大♥麻♥
because if I hear that you are selling it around the base,
我一定会知道的
and I will hear about it,
我就把你们都送上军事法庭
I'll recommend that you both be court-martialed.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还有那辆救护车
Oh, and about that ambulance--
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir? - Yes, sir?
那是美国陆军的财产
That is property of the United States Army.
但我是英军 所以管它呢
But I'm British Forces, so screw it.
我们不能销毁大♥麻♥ 我们手头只有这个了
We can't destroy the hashish. It's all we got.
我们也许不需要销毁
We may not have to.
太棒了
Lovely.
你们想让我做什么
What'd you blokes want from me?
我们想让你把它们做成食物
We need you to turn it all into edibles
这样比较方便隐藏和贩卖♥♥
so it'll be easier to hide and move.
-我有这手艺 -太好了
- I have the technology. - Fantastic.
我要一半
For 50%.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that.
不然我要大发善心无偿帮助你们吗
I'm supposed to do this out of the kindness of my heart?
我们本来打算让你把这当成
We were thinking you would take it as collateral
和大脚怪拳赛的抵押品
for the Sasquatch fight.
所以你们确实要我大发善心
So I bloody well am supposed to do this
-无偿帮助你们 -这场拳赛会非常盛大
- out of the kindness of my heart. - This fight is gonna be big.
你可以获得大量的赌注
You can stand to make a shitload of book.
你们让大脚怪同意了吗
You got Sasquatch to agree to it?
我们会努力说服他
We're working on it.
所以刚才说的这些
Then this whole conversation's
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表