剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
阿富汗 巴格拉姆空军基地
68W
第一季 第九集
罗莎的弟弟是以谁的名字命名的
And who was Rosa's brother named after?
-她的叔叔阿图罗 -倒霉孩子
- Her Uncle Arturo. - Big mistake.
你们俩第一次见面是在哪里
Where did the two of you first meet?
其实我从未见过阿图罗
I've never actually met Arturo.
他住在瓦哈卡州
He lives in Oaxaca.
他问的是我们俩 亲爱的
Oh, he meant us, honey.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
在山姆·休士顿堡 人工智能培训
Fort Sam Houston, AI Training.
我们先是被安排在同一个队里
They put us in the line together, the first thing.
谢天谢地 他喜欢的是我
Thank God he didn't fall for one of the guys
而不是队里别的家伙
on the line instead of me.
好吧
All right.
我们原计划在美国境内结婚
We, uh, we planned to get married stateside,
但显然她的"国家利益攸关人才计划"身份被撤销了
but obviously her MAVNI status being revoked
计划作废 所以我们在派遣国结了婚
moved those plans, so we got married in-country instead.
经历了枪林弹雨 救治了一条条生命后
And after dodging bullets and saving lives,
我们走到了这里
here we are.
我们走到了这里
Here we are.
别扯淡了
Knock off the bullshit.
什么
Excuse us?
只有最后一个问题 问你们两个的
Just have one final question for the both of you.
什么问题 先生
What's that, sir?
告诉我 你们彼此之间的真实感觉
Tell me how you really feel about each other.
或许我们有点夸张了 亲爱的
Perhaps we're laying it on a bit thick, sweetie.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉 您知道的 这事...
Sorry, you know, it's just this--
这事让人很头疼
it's pretty nerve-wracking
我还以为您想听的
and I just assumed that you wanted to hear
都是好的东西 所以...
all the good stuff, so...
事实就是我们深爱着对方
Look, the truth is that we love each other very much.
但经营一段婚姻太他妈难了
But being married is fucking hard.
是我们做过的最难的事
Hardest thing we've ever done.
而且我们在一起的时间太多
And we spent so much time together.
我们开始把对方逼疯
We started to drive each other crazy.
我觉得婚姻需要很大的努力去维系
I think this is going to take a real effort.
但我们会做到的
But we're gonna make it.
先生 如果您已经结婚了
And if you're married, sir,
而且您有什么经营婚姻的妙招可以分享给我们
and you have any marriage hacks to send our way,
我们会非常感激
we'd really appreciate it.
来防止我们弄死对方
You know, to keep us from killing each other.
没有问题了
No more questions.
那么
So...
很荣幸 作为美国国♥务♥院♥使者
It is my pleasure as an emissary of the U.S. State Department
欢迎你成为
to welcome you as a legal permanent resident
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的合法永久居民 罗巴克太太
of the United States of America, Mrs. Roback.
是阿尔瓦雷斯 我不会冠夫姓
Oh, it's Alvarez. I'm keeping my name.
我并不高兴
Yeah, I'm not thrilled but, you know,
不过她说罗莎·罗巴克听起来像一种皮肤病
she says Rosa Roback sounds like a skin disease.
确实像
Yeah. It does.
-恭喜 - 谢谢您 先生
- Congratulations. - Thank you so much, sir.
-谢谢 -祝您今天过得愉快
- Thank you. - Have a beautiful day.
巴格拉姆机场
国♥务♥院♥
特别调查司
你的方法管用 你太棒了
It worked! You're amazing
当然管用了
Of course it worked.
不管用才他妈不正常呢
It was too fucking insane not to work.
我的绿卡
It's still gonna take three to six months
还要三到六个月才能办下来
for my Green Card to get processed.
-在那之前我们怎么做 -我们扮演夫妻
- What do we do until then? - We act like husband and wife.
-那我拿到绿卡以后呢 -不清楚
- And after I get it? - Not sure.
我们可能还是要装一阵子
We might have to keep it up for a little while.
我听说他们时不时会检查的
I hear they check on you once every so often.
-对 每隔几年检查一次 -嗯
- Yeah, every few years. - Yeah.
-那时间还挺长 -是的
- That's a long time. - Yeah, it is.
你这么一说还真是
Now that you say it.
我们真♥他♥妈♥结婚了
We really are fucking married.
没错
Yeah.
看来不是在演戏
Guess it wasn't an act.
不是
No.
我会是你非常棒的老公
I'm gonna make you a great husband.
而我会是你非常棒的老婆
And I'm gonna make you a great wife.
新人来了
Yo! New recruit in the house.
我要撤回加入你们组织的申请
I'm gonna have to rescind my application with your organization.
为什么
Why?
最近发生的事让我不得不重新考虑
Recent events have forced me to reconsider.
最近发生的事
Recent events?
如果有人不愿意离开自己的家园
Turns out I'm not cut out
就用暴♥力♥胁迫他们
for threatening people with violence
这样的工作不适合我
if they don't leave their home.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
对我来说恐怕就那么简单
Afraid it is to me.
在你加入我们之前 我们做的重要工作
We do important work that I can't fully explain
我没法完整地跟你解释
until you're on the inside.
不过一旦你加入进来
But once you are,
你就会发现我们所做的一切都有其目的
you'll see that there's a purpose behind all of it.
可能是吧
That may be true,
不过我还是得选择不加入了
but I'm still gonna have to choose to stay on the outside.
签约奖金就不能给你了 你明白吧
You realize you can't keep the sign-up bonus, right?
非常明白
All to keenly aware of that.
你的家人呢
Is your family?
我想他们仍然需要现金
I assume they still need the cash.
确实
That they do.
你们都出去
Everyone out.
接着
Catch.
这是什么
What's this?
未来
The future.
如果你以后讨厌我了怎么办
What if you end up hating me?
如果是你讨厌我呢
What if you end up hating me?
我们要非常努力
We'll just have to work super hard
确保不会发生这样的事
to make sure that doesn't happen.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们会好好的
We should be fine
只要你别对我报什么期望
as long as you keep your expectations of me pretty low.
那这段婚姻将会幸福美满
Then this marriage will thrive.
面试怎么样
How'd it go?
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国合法永久居民了
I'm a permanent legal resident of the United States of America!
太他妈棒了 太好了
Fuck yeah! Nice!
你那边怎么样
How'd it go with you?
我讨厌跟特别调查司打交道
I hate dealing with OSI.
他们总是疑神疑鬼地看着你
You know, they always look at you suspiciously
就像是你犯了罪一样
like it's you who just committed the crime.
可以上车了
Bus is loading.
奥斯汀准备对赛克安保下手了吗
Austin's getting ready to make his move against SecCorp, huh?
对 我刚为他提交了初步文件
Yeah, just filed the preliminary documents for him.
今天可真♥他♥妈♥棒啊
What a great fucking day.
这玩意真的那么值钱吗
This really that valuable?
-看情况 -看什么情况
- Depends. - On what?
你要是想使用手♥机♥
On if you wanna use a cell phone,
启动电脑 发动车子的话
power up a computer, drive a car.
这玩意就埋在那个村子底下吗
And it's all just sitting right there underneath the village?
地质学家认为 这可能是地球上所发现的
Geologists think it might be the largest deposit of Lithium
最大的锂矿床
found on this planet.
为什么你要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
因为我的任务是组建团队
Because I'm tasked with putting the team together
以完成这项工作
to get this job done.
其他人四肢发达头脑简单
All those other lug heads are just muscle.
我需要聪明人
I need brains,
尽管我很不想承认
and as hard as it is for me to admit,
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表