剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
You have nobody to blame but yourself for that.
行 都怪你老爸
Oh yeah, throw it on the old man.
至少我在你身边的时间 还足够教你这个
At least I was around long enough to teach you that.
是啊 我们之前都开玩笑说
Yeah, we all used to joke that we were raised by
自己的爸爸是个电♥话♥假扮的
a telephone pretending to be our father.
我是应该多回家的
Yeah, I should've been home more.
显然 你做的一切我都感到非常骄傲
Obviously, I had nothing but pride for what you were doing.
我追随了你的步伐
I followed in your footsteps.
比你的兄弟们要强得多
More than we can say for your brothers.
做你女儿会轻松些
It was easier being your daughter.
这样的事再不会发生了
This isn't gonna happen again.
如果发生了呢
What if it does?
你家人怎么办
What about your family?
我不想让你犯下我犯过的错
I don't want you to make the same mistake I did.
我可以打几个电♥话♥
I can make calls.
我可以给你安排更安全的工作
I can have you relocated somewhere safer.
一个离家近的退伍军人医院
A VA hospital close to home
你可以和家人生活在一起
where you can be with your family.
我确实很想我的儿子们
I do miss my boys.
你同意的话 我就帮你安排
Say the word and I'll do it.
阿尔瓦雷斯的事怎么样了
How'd it go with Alvarez?
她要拿到绿卡了
She's getting her Green Card.
今天终于有些好消息了
Finally, some good news today.
你为什么一个人待着 还不开灯
Why are you sitting here all alone in the dark?
逃避人生
Hiding for my life.
听起来没什么意思
Does not sound like fun.
请你把灯关了 原路出去
Please turn the light back off and exit the way you came in.
我才不要
Not gonna do that.
你知道赛克安保实际上在做什么吗
You know what this whole SecCorp thing is about?
不知道
No.
稀土金属
Fucking rare earth metals.
比石油还值钱
Gonna be worth more than oil,
而且这里地底下有特别多的那玩意
and apparently the ground is lousy with it out here.
天呐
Jesus.
我就知道我们打仗是有原因的
I knew there was a reason we were fighting this war.
对所有人来说 这都是一大笔钱
A lot of money at stake for just about everybody.
是啊 能赚钱的地方就有赛克安保的影子
Yeah, there usually is when SecCorp's involved.
我走投无路了
I got no other choice
只能加入他们
but to go through with this SecCorp deal.
我在鼓起勇气告诉大脚怪我要加入
I'm just working up the stomach to tell Sasquatch I'm in.
来吧 骂吧
Go ahead. Go ahead.
批评我吧 冲我发火吧
Rip into me. Let me have it.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
真的吗
You do?
家人更重要
Family is more important.
是的
It is.
我知道
I know.
在你穿上他们的黑背心之前 帮我个忙好吗
Just do me one last favor before you put the black vest on, okay?
什么忙
What's that?
别玩你的球了 跟我来
Stop playing with your balls and come with me.
快来
Come on.
怎么了
What's happening?
我在等特别调查司的人给我回复
I'm waiting on a response from a person at OSI.
他们用什么定位呢
What do they use?
某种钞票上的加密纤维之类的吗
Some kind of encrypted fibers on the bills or something?
不 用包裹钞票的带子
Nah, it's just the bands that wrap the stacks,
如果带子散开了 就意味着钱没了
but once those are off, the money's gone.
我们现在在等什么
What are we waiting for now?
等着吧
We're just waiting.
如果这个办法奏效了 我就原谅你
If this works, I'll forgive you
当时让钱掉出飞机
for letting it slip out the door in the first place.
如果这个办法奏效了 你就可以原谅自己
If this works, you can forgive yourself
当时让钱掉出飞机
for letting it slip out the door in the first place.
混♥蛋♥ 你明明离得更近
Motherfucker, you was closer.
-我当时去抓住吗♥啡♥了 -别吵了
- I was going for the morphine. - Knock it off.
要是钱真的没了怎么办
What happens if it's gone?
那你就得委身于大脚怪了
Then your ass belongs to Sasquatch.
相信我 那可不是什么好事 老天啊
And that's no fun, trust me. Holy shit!
-还有信♥号♥♥ 钱还在 -太棒了
- They're active. It's still out there. - Yes!
所有的带子都有着相同的坐标
They all have the same coordinates.
所有的钱都在一起
All the money's still together.
-太棒了 -钱到底在哪呢
- Hell yes! - Where--where is it?
离我远点 我马上就查到了
Quit breathing down my neck. I'm about to find out.
不管钱在哪 我们都会找到的
No matter where it is, we're gonna find it.
那还用说
Damn straight we are.
会想到办法的 总会有补救的办法
Yeah, there's another way. There's always another way.
-永不放弃是吧 -我还能怎么办
- Never give up, do you? - The fuck else am I gonna do?
-不妙 -怎么了
- Uh-oh. - What uh-oh? Huh?
可不能再出岔子了 我的钱在哪
No more uh-ohs. Where's my money?
这些坐标显示钱在这里
These coordinates would be right here.
-妈的 -该死
- Damn. - Shit.
操
Fuck.
那是塔♥利♥班♥的地盘
That's Taliban country,
纠正一下 是塔♥利♥班♥地盘的正中心
Correction, it's right in the heart of Taliban country.
-坐标是不是错了 -没有
- Did we get the coordinates wrong? - We didn't.
就算是海豹突击队也不敢去那冒险
Goddamn Navy SEALs wouldn't venture in there.
我们没办法进去的 更别提出来了
No way we'd make it in, much less out.
如果那袋钱只是挂在树上什么的
What if it's just sat there in a tree or something
等着有人找到它怎么办
waiting for somebody to find it?
那也会是该死的塔♥利♥班♥找到它
Then that somebody is gonna be the motherfucking Taliban.
值得一试
It was worth a shot.
不管了 我不会放弃的
Fuck that. I'm not giving up.
-你当然不会放弃 -但我放弃了
- Of course you're not. - But I am.
我要去找人要个黑背心了
Gotta go see a man about a vest.
你能再给我点时间吗
Can you give me a little more time?
然后你再去向大脚怪投诚
Before you give Sasquatch your fucking hat size?
我没有时间了
Time is something I ain't got.
求你了
Please.
再给你24小时
You got 24 hours.
我不能再让他失望了
I can't let that man down again.
看起来你别无选择
Well, it looks like you don't have a choice.
总会想出办法的
There's always a choice.
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
我看的是什么 少校
What am I looking at here, Major?
发现我的村庄里
Lab report on the contamination
饮用水污染的实验室报告
of the drinking water from the village I was found in.
我什么都看不懂
I can't understand a thing in here.
那我概括一下
Then I'll summarize.
井水中有很高浓度的
The well water had extremely high concentrations
多氯联苯
of Polychlorinated Biphenyls in it.
听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
是的 这么高的浓度
It isn't, and levels this high
可能会导致癫痫 内出血 甚至死亡
can cause seizures, internal bleeding, and death.
你觉得赛克安保在他们的水中蓄意投毒
And you think SecCorp poisoned their water on purpose.
有目击者看到赛克安保的人来镇子里
There are eyewitness accounts of SecCorp men coming into the town
往井里投放了不明物质
and dumping unknown substances into the wells.
请坐 少校
Have a seat, Major.
我正准备采取行动对付赛克安保 少校
I'm getting ready to make a move against SecCorp, Major.
我认为他们对基地里一位
I believe they're responsible for the death of a Corporal
约翰·巴克利下士的死亡负有责任
from this base named John Buckley.
罗巴克中士的行动报告表明巴克利被杀的那天
Sergeant Roback's After Action Report puts SecCorp in that village
赛克安保的人也在那个村子里
the very day Buckley was killed.
你的证词肯定会引起对那些混♥蛋♥
Your testimony would for sure be the tipping point in opening
开展违反美国陆军条例调查
an AR 15-6 investigation into those bastards.
我当然愿意尽我所能帮忙
Yeah, well, obviously, I'll do whatever I can to help.
那样的话 我只需要知道一件事
In that case, I need to know just one thing.
什么事 长官
Yes, sir.
你愿意就你在那个村子的
Are you willing to testify as to what you saw
所见所闻作证吗
and what happened to you in that village?
愿意 长官
Yes, sir.
不需要我告诉你跟赛克安保作对的危险性
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表