剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
68W
第一季 第五集
几点了
What time is it?
-快五点了 -下午吗
- Almost 5:00. - P.M.?
早上
A.M.
该死 我都不知道该去吃早饭还是晚饭
Shit, I don't know whether to eat breakfast or dinner.
无所谓吧
It doesn't really matter.
不管了 我去喝杯咖啡吃个松糕好了
Fuck it, I'll just get a coffee and a muffin.
那是什么
What's that?
给阿尔瓦雷斯的绿卡申请做担♥保♥
Sponsoring Alvarez's green card.
十二页无聊透顶的表
12 pages of mind-numbing paperwork
她一直拼命催我
she's been up my ass for.
但愿他们看得懂你鬼画符一样的字
You better hope their native language is chicken scratch.
填这些小框框太他妈痛苦了
Filling out these tiny boxes is fucking agony.
什么样的施虐狂搞出来的这些表
What kind of sadist created these forms?
某个姓很简短的人
Somebody with a short last name.
父母信息
名 克雷顿 姓 罗巴克
名 萨莉 姓 罗巴克
你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me?
你个蠢货
You fucking idiot.
我和库珀从商店回到家
Cooper and I came home from the store,
前门敞开着
front door was wide open,
我们进门后发现他死在了客厅
walked in and he was dead in the living room.
差不多就是这样
It's about pretty much it.
没有听到或者看到什么吗
Didn't hear anything? See anything?
没有
Nope.
你并不觉得惊讶 对吗
This didn't surprise you, did it?
你觉得惊讶吗
Did it surprise you?
我一点都不惊讶
Didn't surprise me at all.
居住地 美国赫米特
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers!
该死
Oh, shit.
上 上 上
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
搭把手
Give me a hand!
我们得把他抬起来 好吗
We gotta lift him, OK?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-他怎么样了 你能听见吗 士兵 -小心炮弹
- How is he? Can you hear me, soldier? - Incoming!
天呐
Jesus.
-我们得把他送到战地医院去 -战地医院毁了
- We gotta get him to the CSH! - CSH is toast!
手术室被直接击中 那里也有伤亡
O.R. took a direct hit! Casualties there too!
-那我们把他带到哪去 -食堂
- Where do we take him? - D-FAC!
三 二 一 起
Three, two, one. Lift!
三 二 一 起
Three, two, one. Lift!
好了 都听好
All right, listen up!
我们要给伤员分类 确定治疗顺序
We're gonna triage priority levels!
你们知道该如何操作的 红色代表立即救治
You know the drill. Red is immediate attention.
黄色代表还可以等六小时
Yellow is anything that can wait six hours to live.
绿色代表伤员可行走
Green is walking wounded.
不是红色的伤员...
Anything that's not red...
包扎好
Gets field-dressed
然后等待后续救治
and will have to wait to get further treatment.
给我多来点行军床 多找几张 还有毯子
I want more of these cots. Find me more and blankets.
我怎么没见着我的药
I don't see my medication here.
我的药都他妈去哪了
Where the fuck are all my drugs?
基本没什么能抢救的了
Hardly anything was salvageable.
我能拿的都拿来了
I brought all that I could.
你在流血 发生了什么
You're bleeding. What happened?
手术室被袭的时候我正在里面
I was in the O.R. when it got hit.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you gonna be okay? - I'll be fine.
我当时背对着爆♥炸♥
I had my back turned to the explosion.
-只需简单包扎一下 -很好 因为我需要你
- Just need a small dressing. - Good, 'cause I need you.
你们外科医生需要任何我那有的东西
Anything you surgeons need from my supplies,
说一声就行
just say the word.
我一直说你能在我这吃 也能在我这做手术
I always say you can eat off my floor, can operate off it too.
-很好 -头部创伤
- Good to know. - Head trauma.
-可能有内部出血 -CT扫描仪还在吗
- Probable internal bleeding. - CT scan survive?
-很多设备都毁了 -操
- A lot of equipment was lost. - Fuck.
你的腿怎么样 好了
How's your leg? Okay.
别动
Hold still.
炮弹来袭时你在哪
Where were you when the shells hit?
正走去铁丝网旁边抽大♥麻♥
Walking out to the wire to smoke up.
没去成 你呢
Never got there. What about you?
休息室 对了
In the lounge. By the way,
你不会碰巧还有一份
you wouldn't happen to have another copy
绿卡申请材料副本吧
of that green card application, would you?
我那份被咖啡泼了
Spilled coffee on mine.
-你是个糟糕的丈夫 -是
- You're a terrible husband. - Yeah.
我爸遗传给我的
Yeah, from my dad's side.
阿尔瓦雷斯中士 带上埃利斯护士去储物室
Sergeant Alvarez, take Nurse Ellis and go to the supply hut.
把你能找到的吗♥啡♥全给我带回来
Bring me back all the goddamn morphine you can find.
是 长官 快走
Yes, ma'am! Come on.
什么伤
What's the trauma?
你还好吗 你能听到我说话吗
Are you ok? Can you hear me?
看着我 你不会有事的
OK. Look at me. You are gonna be okay.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我们走
Let's go. Let's go, let's go.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
我见过你这副表情 有什么就说
I know that look. Talk to me.
所有前沿作战基地都进入防范禁闭状态
Every FOB's on lockdown.
不准撤离 等待进一步通知
No evacs until further notice.
那我们要把伤员带到哪去
Where the hell are we supposed to take our wounded?
长官 快速反应部队已经在和迫击炮阵地交战
Sir, QRF has engaged the mortar position
在距我们外♥围♥八百米处
half a mile from our perimeter.
位于23B山 正在交火
Hill two three bravo. Firefight in progress.
我还听到坚定基地也遇袭了
I'm also hearing FOB Resolute's now getting hit too.
听好了 各位 这是一起协同攻击
Listen up, people. This is a coordinated attack.
你们知道该怎么做 快去做
You know what to do, do it.
如果他们不让我们转移伤员出去
If they won't let us move patients out,
那我们就把资源带进来
then let's bring resources in.
联♥系♥巴格拉姆基地给我们重新补给
Contact Bagram and get us a resupply--
已经联♥系♥了 长官 他们说会把我们
Already did, sir. They said they'll add us
安排到名单上但不保证什么时候送来
to the list but no promises on timing.
该死
Shit.
-联♥系♥德威尔军营 申请... -也跟他们说过了
- Call Camp Dwyer, requisition-- - Already talked to them too.
他们说要等至少十二小时
They said at least 12 hours.
十二小时
12 hours?
大家都只顾得上自己了 长官
Everyone's covering their own asses, sir.
你清楚是怎么回事
You know how it works.
通知霍洛威少校
Let Major Holloway know
我们要靠自己撑一会了
we're gonna be on our own for a while.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-德尔金下士 -是 长官
- Corporal Durkin? - Yes, sir?
-星巴克被炸了吗 -还在 长官
- Did the Starbucks get hit? - Still standing, sir.
两杯加浓美式咖啡
Two double Americanos.
-右撇子吗 -左撇子
- Right-handed? - Left-handed.
好在你的工作是翻译而不是外科医生
Well, it's a good job you're an interpreter not a surgeon.
是的
Yes.
储物室被炸的时候 我们离它可能就九米远
We were maybe 10 yards from the supply hut when it got hit.
我怀疑她内出血了
I think she has internal bleeding,
但CT扫描仪和X光机都被炸毁了
but the CAT scan and X-ray machines were destroyed in the blast.
没有影像我怎么诊断
How the hell am I supposed to do this without imaging?
该死 我只能凭着直觉了
Damn it, I'm flying blind here.
他们正在废墟里找超声机
They're looking for an ultrasound in the wreckage.
好吧 有什么我就用什么
Well, I'll take any goddamn thing I can get.
储物室里的所有物资都没了
Everything in that supply hut is gone.
天呐 这太疯狂了
Jesus, this is insane.
他们甚至没告诉我们何时才能重新补给
They haven't even given us a timeline for re-supply,
伤员可能不得不等六个小时才能做手术
got patients that may have to wait six hours for surgery,
尽管我们身处于
and there's no morphine,
这个该死的世界鸦♥片♥之都
even though we happen to be right in the middle
却连吗♥啡♥都没有
of the fucking opium capital of the world!
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表