剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
No questions asked?
不问来路
No questions asked.
谢谢你们没把他们留在那里
Thanks for not just leaving them out there.
那不是我们的行事风格
We don't roll like that.
你怎么跟死在离家几千公里处的
What do you tell the family of a contractor killed
雇佣兵的家人说
thousands of miles from home?
我们很遗憾 您的儿子死于
We're sorry, but your son died
保护一家和塔♥利♥班♥分享利润的
protecting a German opioid corporation
德国阿片类制药公♥司♥
who split profits with the Taliban?
我们会跟他们说 我们会在经济上做出丰厚补偿
You tell 'em they'll be well taken care of financially.
我希望他们会觉得这一切是值得的
I hope they'll think it was all worth it.
他们知道自己是来做什么的
They know what they signed up for.
反正不会是为了荣誉勋章 对吧
Well, it's not exactly Medal of Honor material, is it?
我脑子里一直在想这件事
I just keep playing it over and over in my head.
输掉超级碗肯定就是这种感觉
This must be what it's like to lose the Super Bowl.
至少他们还有电视转播分成
At least those losers get a cut of the TV money.
那袋钱离你更近
That bag was closer to you.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
你记错了
You misremember.
记忆会欺骗你
The mind plays tricks.
你需要做的不过是抓住那袋钱
All you had to do was grab it.
-我当时要伸手抓住那袋吗♥啡♥ -听着
- I was going for the morphine. - Look.
行行好 别再重温这件事了
Do me a favor. Stop reliving it.
这样没任何好处
You're not doing anybody any good.
我需要那笔钱的收据
I need a receipt for that cash.
什么
What?
我在逗你们玩呢
Just fucking with you, guys.
真蠢
Stupid.
你随时可以接触到那些重建基金吗
You always have access to those reconstruction funds?
没错
Yeah.
星巴克
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
快看 全新的表
Look, a fresh new copy!
我不想再多说什么了
I'm not even gonna say a thing.
我保证会填好的
I'll get it done, I promise.
我还有自己的笔呢
I even have my own pen.
很好
Great.
-你这人怎么回事 -我很容易分神
- What is your deal? - I get easily distracted.
-我勒个去 -怎么了
- Son of a bitch. - What?
这就是蓝色基地
This is the blue fob.
这就是大脚怪一直在找的蓝色基地
The blue fob that Sasquatch has been looking for this whole time.
-一个U盘 -给我
- It's a thumb drive. - Give me that.
我们得把拳赛办起来 朋友
We need to get that fight back on, amigo.
太好了
Yes.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表