剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
一直都不敢
Always have been.
但是我来自一个英国皇家空军世家
Come from a long line of RAF pilots, though.
我父亲和我两个哥哥都是空军...
My father, both my older brothers...
当然他们也晕血 所以...
Of course they're terrified of blood, so you know what?
去他们的
Screw them.
长官 您的伤口裂开了
Sir, your wound has opened up.
-别管了 我没事 -不 我觉得我们需要
- No, no, I'll be fine. - No, no, I think we need to
回去再检查一下您的伤口
go back in and see what's going on in there--
既然老虎·伍兹可以瘸着腿
You know if Tiger Woods can win the U.S. Open
世界著名高尔夫球手
问鼎美国公开赛
with a broken leg,
那我就可以带着皮外伤做手术
I can perform surgery with a topical wound.
-这不是皮外伤 -当然是
- It's not a topical wound. - It most certainly is.
不是 来人
Is not. Help!
这看起来不像一个高租金地区
This doesn't exactly look like the high rent district to me.
这里是阿富汗 好吗
We're in Afghanistan, all right?
我倒想看看第五大道经历
I would like to see what your Fifth Avenue would look like
两次军事入侵和十♥八♥年♥的内战后是什么样
after two hostile invasions and an 18-year civil war.
可能看起来就像我住的社区
Probably look a lot like my neighborhood.
我这辈子连贫民窟的药店都见过了
I've seen some ghetto pharmacies in my day,
但还没见过这么烂的
but this is sad.
卡里尔 这不是我们要找的吗♥啡♥
Yeah, Khalil, this is not the morphine we're looking for.
当然了
Of course.
-祝你平安 -也祝你平安
- Salaam alaikum. - Wa-alaikum salaam.
在这等着
Wait here.
你觉得是谁最先发现
Who do you think was the first guy to figure out
这玩意可以让人飘飘欲仙
this stuff would make him so happy
以至于为了吸更多 愿意干掉同胞
he'd blow one of his cavemen buddies just to score more?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以前在家乡认识一个年轻人
I used to know this kid from back home
他会把黑焦油注射进菊花来过毒瘾
who used to shoot black tar up his ass to get high.
-你说什么 -真的
- Say what? - Yeah.
我和他以前在一家餐厅上夜班
He and I used to work the night shift at Denny's.
但是他晕针
But he was terrified of needles,
于是每天开工之前
so every day before work
他会把它混在菜籽油里 吸进浇油管再...
he'd mix it with canola oil, stick it in a baster and--
行了 有画面感了
Yeah, I get the picture.
所以你是说我们应该把这些焦油
So you're suggesting we should turn this tar
做成吗♥啡♥栓剂吗
into morphine suppositories?
那家伙死于内出血
Kid ended up dying of internal bleeding.
我怀疑他用的不是菜籽油
Doubt it was the canola oil.
你讲的每个故事都让人很难受
All your stories make me sad.
我们为什么在这浪费时间
Why are we wasting time here?
为了得到那些当地人传言的
To get the location of a refining facility
加工厂的地址
all the locals have been whispering about.
我已经拿到地址了
And now I have it.
"谢谢" "不客气"
Thank you, Khalil. You're welcome, Khalil.
-出发吧 -出发吧
- Let's go. - Let's go.
-你看到了什么 -弹片
- Tell me what you see. - Shrapnel.
嵌在第四根肋骨和肩胛骨之间
Lodged between the four rib and the scapula.
完蛋
Oh, bloody hell.
确实
Yes, it is.
肯定在骨头上反弹了一下才藏到槽腔里的
Must've bounced off the bone and hid in the pocket.
您不应该催我的 长官
You shouldn't have rushed me, sir.
好 你必须把它取出来
All right, well, you're gonna have to get it out of there.
取出来要做手术 我不会做手术
Sir, that's surgery. I'm not trained to do this.
别发牢骚了 你不是想当医生吗
Stop complaining. You want to be a doctor?
那就证明你自己 我会指导你的
Prove yourself, all right? I'll talk you through it.
好吧 但是这里有太多组织了
Okay, but there's a lot of tissue in the way.
那你就切除一些啊
Well, you're just going to have to trim some of it, all right?
就像你看我做的那些手术一样
Like you've seen me do on all the others.
你就切出一条通道来
All right, now just create a path
然后用镊子把弹片拔♥出♥来♥就好了
and pull it out with the forceps.
长官 没有止痛药那样做会很痛的
Sir, that'll be real hard for you without pain meds.
说些有用的东西行吗
Tell me something that's not bloody obvious!
我可以让霍洛威少校匀一些出来
Well, I can ask Major Holloway to spare some.
不行 留给别的伤员
No, no! Leave it for the others.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了
All right.
我可能也该测测我的忍♥痛力了
Guess I'm about to test my tolerance for pain.
你分明是在测试我
You're certainly testing mine.
这是什么鬼地方
The fuck is this place?
再偏僻一点我就不敢走了
About as far off the main road as I'm comfortable with.
你们他妈的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
美国陆军
United States Army.
我们是守护者基地的医护兵
We're medics out of FOB Guardian.
你们到这来干什么
What are you doing here?
我们是来寻找吗♥啡♥的
We're looking to secure a supply of morphine.
是我们的长官派我们来的
We were sent by our commanding officer.
在这等着
Wait here.
吗♥啡♥生产厂
Morphine production?
又一个赛克安保插手的骗钱把戏
Another scam SecCorp's got their dicks in.
必须把这些混球绳之以法
Someone's gotta hold these fucks accountable.
我会在他们下次开股东大会的时候
I'll be sure to bring it up
谈到这个问题的
at their next stockholder's meeting.
我是汉斯·如格瑟格
Hans Ruegsegger.
有什么可以帮到你们 先生们
How may I assist you gentlemen?
我们需要一些医用吗♥啡♥
We need some medical morphine.
越多越好
As much as we can.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
可以说是做实验的地方
You can say it's an experiment, really.
我为一家总部在柏林的
See I'm working for a Berlin-based
制药公♥司♥工作
pharmaceutical company.
-你是德国人吗 -瑞士人
- You're German? - Swiss.
我带你们参观一下
Let me show you around.
我们一直在测试把生鸦♥片♥
We've been testing the feasibility
变成吗♥啡♥的可行性
of turning raw opium into morphine here.
就在种植的地方
Right where it is grown.
甩开所有的黑心中间商和腐♥败♥官僚
Cut out all the shadowy middlemen, corrupt bureaucrats.
结果发现用这种方法
Turns out we've been saving
我们可以省一大笔钱
a tremendous amount of money doing it this way.
目前为止这是巨大的成功
So far it's been a smashing success.
非常巨大
Smashing.
我们计划明年在这里再建六个加工厂
We're planning six more processing plants here in the next year.
我们的投资者非常兴奋
Our investors are very excited.
有人告诉过你的投资者
Anyone bother to tell your investors
这里正进行着一场内战吗
there's a civil war going on?
我们已经安排好了
We have arrangements.
世界上再找不到像这里一样的自♥由♥市场
The world has never seen a free market quite like this.
我们的前沿作战基地
So look, our forward operating base,
就是保障你们安全地做这些的地方
the one that makes it safe for you to do all this,
急需一些吗♥啡♥
is in desperate need of some morphine,
但我们时间有点紧 所以...
but we're a little short on time, so--
通常情况下
Under normal circumstances
我很高兴给你们一些 但是...
I would be happy to supply you, but...
很可惜 我现在手里的货
unfortunately, everything I have right now
都被预定了
has been spoken for.
-我很抱歉 -预定了是吧
- I'm quite sorry. - Spoken for, huh?
如果我们出更高的价呢
What would it take to speak louder for this stuff?
如果你们想插队的话 会花很多钱
If you want to cut in line, it will cost you.
但由于你们是美国♥军♥队
But since you are U.S. military,
我很乐意帮你们分忧
I'm happy to try and work something out.
至少我可以接受你们的提议
The least I can do is entertain an offer.
我们的直升机上有大概一千块的备用金
There's a bout a grand in petty cash on the bird.
一千美金能买♥♥多少
What will 1,000 U.S. dollars get us?
认真的吗
For real?
什么狗屁东西
What kind of bullshit?
怪不得我妈的医药费高得吓人
No wonder my mom's medical bills are through the roof.
大型制药公♥司♥真是压榨每个人获取暴利
Big Pharma's got everybody by the short hairs.
听着 这三小瓶不够
Look, those three vials are not gonna cut it.
在里诺连一个周末都撑不下去
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表