剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
And it is all gonna be okay.
等着瞧
You'll see.
宝贝 你打来得很不凑巧...
Hey, babe, you just caught me, but--
抱歉 我正要去接孩子们下足球课
sorry, I'm about to pick up the kids from soccer practice.
没关系 我想和你单独聊聊
Oh, it's okay. I wanted to talk to you alone.
出什么事了
What happened?
没事
Oh, nothing.
我...
I, um...
走得太快蹭的
Just moving too fast.
总之 我想让你知道
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that
我的派驻不会延长
my deployment isn't getting extended.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我要比预期更早回家
I'm gonna be home sooner than expected,
早很多 还有...
a lot sooner. And...
我迫不及待地想看到你和孩子们
I can't wait to see you and the boys.
所以准备好
So get ready.
索尼娅
Sonia...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我 天呐
I, uh--oh, God.
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know how to say this,
但我想最好现在说 以这种方式
but I guess it's best said now like this.
说什么
Like what?
我有外遇了
I've met someone else.
什么
What?
对
Yeah.
我...
I...
我们已经分开这么久了
I mean, we-- we've been apart for so long.
你知道
You know, and...
你觉得会发生什么
I mean, what did you think was gonna happen?
每次我想联♥系♥你的时候
Every time I try and connect with you,
我感觉就像
I just feel like, um...
你听到我刚才说的了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
听到了 抱歉
Yes, I did. I'm sorry.
也许我们可以稍后聊这事
You know, maybe we should talk about this later.
你该去接孩子们了
You know, you should go and get the boys,
我会打给你的
and, um, I will call you.
我保证
I promise.
好了 我保证
Okay. I promise.
好 行
Great. Okay.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
我丈夫要离开我
My husband is leaving me.
你们他妈的在这干什么
What the fuck you guys doing here?
我有个更好的问题 你♥他♥妈♥的在这干什么
Better question, the fuck you doing here?
刚把这辆救护车的交流发电机换了
Just, uh, just had the alternator replaced on this ambulance.
正要去基地周边兜一圈
Just gonna take it out for a spin around the base
以确保没什么问题
to make sure it's all good.
-胡说 -你要去找钱
- Bullshit. - You were going for the money.
谁跟你们说的
Who told you that?
谢谢你 下士
Thank you, Corporal.
不用谢 中士
You're welcome, Sergeant.
别想劝我别去
Don't even try and talk me out of this.
-我们不会劝你别去 -站开点
- We're not gonna try it. - Stand aside.
德尔金说塔♥利♥班♥在该区域的活动很分散
Durkin says Taliban sightings in the area are sporadic.
根据特别调查司最新的情报
It's pretty unpopulated terrain
那片区域人烟稀少
according to the latest OSI intel.
我可能让他们看了你的报告
I may have given them a peek at your report.
谢谢你 下士
Thank you, Corporal.
不用谢 中士
You're welcome, Sergeant.
你就是个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥ 罗巴克
You're one foolish son of a bitch, Roback.
没错
True that.
不能让你一个人去
Can't let you go alone.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
是啊 我也去
Yeah, me too.
我们才不坐这台破救护车
And we ain't taking no piece of shit ambulance.
我们坐直升机去
We gonna take the bird.
像闪电一样进出 不会引起注意
In and out like lightning, no questions asked.
为什么
Why?
你为人人 人人为你
You do this for us, we do this for you.
各位
Guys...
好好想想
Fucking think about this.
如果我们想了 我们就不会这么做了
If we think about it, we don't do it.
我们可能找不到钱
There's a chance we may not find that money.
我们可能都会丢掉性命
Chance we might all get killed.
我们也可能就找到钱了
Chance we might just make it.
我们怕你会拿走全部的钱
And we can't trust that you won't take all the money
然后捐给慈善机构
and just give it to a fucking charity.
不管怎样 我不是为了自己
Either way, it's not for me.
你们去军械库带齐装备
You guys load up from the armory.
我来起草一个飞行计划
I'll draw up a flight plan.
谢谢
Thank you.
除了你们 没有其他人会让我宁愿
There's no other crew I'd rather put my life
冒着失去生命的危险
on the line for except you guys.
-没有其他人 -没有其他人
- No other crew. - No other crew.
没有其他人
No other crew.
别看我 我才不会跟你们去
Don't look at me. I'm not coming with you guys.
得有人留下替你们几个疯子打掩护
Someone has to stay behind and cover for you lunatics.
八点在直升机见
Meet you at the bird at 0800.
-快点 -快点 美国队长
- Come on! - Come on, Captain America.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表