剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
《68W》前情提要
Previously on "68 Whiskey"...
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你一开始就不该被送到这来
You never should've been brought here.
该死
Shit!
坚持住 巴克利
Stay with me, Buckley! Stay with me!
用尸体袋运地毯
Transporting rugs in body bags?
这鬼地方像四处埋伏了简易炸♥弹♥的高中校园
This fuckin' place is like high school with IEDs.
巴克利下士
Corporal Buckley!
约翰·巴克利下士已经离开我们了
Corporal John Buckley is no longer with us.
有人认为它被鬼魂附体了
Some think it is possessed by spirits.
鬼魂
Spirits?
现在我们回不去了
Now we got no way to get back,
我们本来都不应该出现在这里
and we're not even supposed to be here.
更别提我们背上
Not to mention the ten pounds of hashish
还背着十磅的大♥麻♥
we got strapped to our backs.
大♥麻♥
Hashish?
68W
第一季 第二集
放轻松 小子 这么警惕不嫌热啊
Relax, kid. It's too hot for that shit.
我才不要被某个穿睡衣的家伙狙杀
I ain't getting sniped by some dude in pajamas.
那不叫睡衣 那是...
Uh, they're not called pajamas. They're...
该死 那是叫什么来着
Shit, what are they called again?
管它叫什么 现在我愿意
Whatever they're called, I'd pay top dollar
高价买♥♥一套
for a pair right now.
那什么 这太胡扯了 老兄
You know what? This is bullshit, man.
这条路太危险 我们换道
The road's too dangerous. Let's get off it.
跟上
Come on.
如果你们不觉得害怕的话
You know, something is wrong with you guys
那你们一定是有毛病
if you ain't scared.
我们都他妈怕死了
We're fucking terrified.
但现在很可能是我们人生的最后一刻
But we choose to spend what may possibly be
我们选择不在这个时候
the last few moments of our life
像他妈傻子一样
not spinning around like a fucking idiot
在54度高温下瞎转悠
in 130-degree heat.
态度不太好啊
That wasn't very nice.
好吧
You're right.
对不起 小子
I'm sorry, kid.
我就是累了 有点丧气
I'm just tired and I'm frustrated.
我在试着搞清楚我们在哪
I'm trying to figure out where the hell we--
-目标方位 -不知道
- Contact? - No clue!
-我们该怎么办 -趴下别动
- What do we do? - Stay down.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
起来 小子
Get up, kid.
博兹
Boz!
博兹
Boz?
博兹是什么玩意
What the fuck is Boz?
博兹
Hey, Boz.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
博兹
Oh, Boz.
我可想你了
I missed you.
你在这做什么呢
What are you doing out here?
你得见见我的朋友们
You gotta meet my friends.
博兹是谁
Who's Boz?
博兹 是我给它起的名字
That... Is what I'm naming him.
别投入太多感情
Don't get too attached.
我们可能不得不吃了这个混♥蛋♥
We may have to eat the motherfucker.
不行 谁也不许吃博兹
No. No one's eating Boz.
为什么不行
Why the hell not?
因为它很特别
Because he is special.
这是什么鬼意思
What the hell does that mean?
我还不太确定
I'm not sure yet.
好吧
All right.
强力推荐
I highly recommend.
给我
Give me that.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你什么意思
What do you mean, "No, thanks?"
我没吸过毒
Never done drugs before.
不吸毒 你高中怎么过来的
How'd you make it through high school without drugs?
我在家学习
I was homeschooled.
在你几乎可以确定的濒死之际
On the eve of your almost certain death...
是时候尝尝了
It's time to try.
你让我和你妈妈以你为豪
You're making your mother and I very proud.
阿尔瓦雷斯中士 你要搭乘
Sergeant Alvarez, you're gonna be
去巴格拉姆的早班机
on the morning flight to Bagram.
-是 长官 -从那里
- Yes, sir. - From there,
你再直飞到拉姆施泰因空军基地
you'll be flown directly to Ramstein
然后去胡德堡陆军基地
and then on to Fort Hood.
然后在踏入美国领地的那一刻被驱逐出境
And get deported the minute my feet hit U.S. soil.
这件事上我别无选择
I have no choice in the matter.
我试过找出更多关于开除你军籍的细节
Tried to get more details on your discharge,
但没什么信息
but information is scarce.
我所被告知的是你的"国家利益攸关人才计划"身份
What I have been told is that your MAVNI status
被行政命令撤销了
is being revoked by executive order.
没有更具体的信息了
Wouldn't get more specific than that.
这就是赤♥裸♥裸的"把墨西哥人赶回墨西哥"的屁话
This is straight up "send all the Mexicans back to Mexico" bullshit.
你我都没有资格这么说
Neither of us is in a position to make that call.
恐怕我有 长官
Afraid I am, sir.
我是作为专业军医被招募来的
I was granted that status as a medical professional.
如果不是您提出了什么控诉
Unless you lodged some sort of complaint,
我不觉得事情会变现在这样
I don't see how anything's changed.
我当然没有
Of course I didn't.
你在我这的表现一直很优秀
Your duty here for me has been exceptional.
除了上次食堂屋顶那个事
Save for that incident on the roof of the DFAC.
但我会当无事发生 避而不谈的
But I'm gonna sweep that little matter under the rug.
很遗憾我错过了
Still sorry I missed it.
肯定有人拍了照片的 长官
I'm sure someone has photos, sir.
我希望有一天你能够
I hope that you can straighten all this out
满意的处理好这件事
one day to your satisfaction.
我可拿不准 长官
I doubt it, sir.
我刚意识到 你可能没有义务
Just realized you're probably under no obligation
再喊我"长官"了
to call me "sir" anymore.
我倒不如回去好了
You know, I might as well go back.
因为我他妈一点都不懂
Because I have no fucking idea
我驻守在这里保卫着的是什么
what kind of racist goddamn country I'm defending
种族歧视的鬼国家
by being here.
我他妈那么努力工作
I worked damn hard
就为了不用和我妈妈一样
so I wouldn't have to scrape white people's shit
擦马桶垫上白人的屎
off of toilet seats like my mom.
但是现在 擦屎都变得还不错了
But now, even that's starting to look good.
作为一个必须要应对一大堆屁事
As a black man who's had to deal
才能一路爬到现在这个军阶的黑人
with an ungodly amount of bullshit to rise to my rank,
我很同情你的遭遇
I'm sympathetic to your plight.
但作为美国陆军的上校
But as a colonel in the United States Army,
我得服从指挥系统
I obey the chain of command.
指挥系统通知我你被开除军籍了
Chain of command is telling me you're out.
去他妈的指挥系统
Fuck the chain of command.
解散
Dismissed.
奇怪
Weird.
我还是很害怕 但我很冷静
I'm still scared, but I'm chill.
我很害怕 但是...
I am scared, but...
我很冷静
I'm chill.
我还是觉得害怕 但是...
I still feel scared, but--
-我们知道了 -我...
- We get it. - I--
我怎么没让我父母滚蛋
Why didn't I tell my parents to go to hell?
我怎么没告诉他们我想上高中
Why didn't I tell them, "I wanna go to high school
就像其他正常的孩子一样
like every other normal kid"?
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
高中不全是有趣的事和毒品
High school wasn't all fun and drugs.
确实全是
Yes, it was.
你们真幸运
You guys are so lucky.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表