剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
as soon as logistically possible.
很感谢你们提供这些干净的饮用水
Well, I'm grateful for the fresh drinking water.
希望这样你会高兴
I hope that's what you need to be...happy.
这些水让我很高兴 确实
The water will make me happy, yes.
那这也让我高兴
Then that makes me happy too.
我们现在谈的不是饮用水吧
We are not talking about drinking water anymore, are we?
是也无妨
Might as well be.
怎...怎么了
What...what is wrong?
你知道吗 我想过要是那个医护兵
You know, I thought about what it would be like
没把你带进我的医院 会是怎么样
if that medic never brought you into my hospital.
然后呢
And?
不管发生了什么 我都感激他把你带来了
No matter what happens, I'm so goddamn grateful he did.
污染我们的饮用水的人
Whoever is poisoning our drinking water
不会乐见你妨碍他们的计划的
will not be happy that you're interfering with their plans.
是啊 但我很确定我的长官
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure that's my commanding officer's
意在如此
whole goal here.
尽管我不认识他 但我佩服他
Even though I do not know this man, I admire him.
我也一样
You and me both.
待在雷区的时候 我思考了很久
I had a lot of time to think on that minefield.
要是我被炸死了
If I'd have gotten blown up out there,
阿尔瓦雷斯就能得到绿卡
Alvarez would have gotten her green card
不受牵连了
and been free and clear.
是个宽慰人的想法 但你没死
Comforting thought, but you didn't get blown up.
确实 所以现在
Exactly. So now
我和她就得装装样子
her and I are gonna have to go through the motions
直到别人认为这段婚姻是真实的
until this marriage is deemed genuine.
而且 你向自己保证过
Plus, you promised yourself
不和有妇之夫上♥床♥
you don't wanna fuck a married man.
-我当时很年轻 -现在也年轻
- I was extremely young. - Still.
我们待在基地里
While we're on base,
奥斯汀上校就会确保
Colonel Austin's gonna make sure that
这段婚姻不是徒有其表
this marriage is legit.
你说的这些背后还有个隐藏计划 对吗
There is a plan buried somewhere in all this, right?
确实有
There is.
什么
What?
我们得做对的事
We do what's right.
对的事就是明白帮助阿尔瓦雷斯
And what's right is knowing that helping Alvarez
比我们在一起更重要
is more important than you and I being together.
做对的事就是明白如果...
Doing what's right is knowing that if...
如果你我注定会在一起
you and I are supposed to be together,
那总有一天会实现
it'll happen someday.
对吗
Right?
不 管它呢
No, fuck it.
你什么时候转变看法的
When did you get all New Agey about this?
当我意识到活着走出雷区是我的命运时
When I realized it was my fate to walk out of a minefield alive.
而且我们的命运是...
And it's our fate to...
我说不好
I don't know,
要做牺牲 不能在一起
sacrifice being together
以便能一起帮助我们都很在意的人
so we can both help somebody that we really care about.
天啊 罗巴克
Jesus, Roback.
-这是你新的一面 -我知道
- This is a new side of you. - I know.
我喜欢
I like it.
这不会太容易的
It's not gonna be easy.
但可能会有趣
Might be fun.
想要在一起 却知道不能在一起
Wanting to be together and knowing we can't.
当能在一起的时候很多问题就会出现
Most problems begin with when you can.
你待在雷区的时候
You really did some soul-searching out there
确实做了自我反省 不是吗
in the minefield, didn't you?
我当时太害怕了
I was fucking scared.
这是我这辈子做过最性奋的事情
This is the sexiest thing I've ever done in my life.
是啊 不用多说 我也是
Yeah, goes without saying, me too.
临走前温存一下吗
One for the road?
好了 去吧 去吧
Okay, go. Go.
好
Yup.
奥斯汀上校怎么说的
So what did Colonel Austin say?
你怎么不滚远点 威特曼
Why don't you fuck off, Wittman?
滚远点
Just fuck off.
你真的去找奥斯汀上校了
You actually bothered Colonel Austin with this,
不是吗
didn't you?
你还能再傻一点吗
How dumb can you be?
列兵 挪个位置
Private, move your flat ass.
这上面写着你不仅参与了战斗
This says you not only saw combat
而且还是个战争英雄
but you're a fucking war hero.
那起在基地门口的利用被盗军装的企图袭击事件
The incident at the suicide gates with the stolen uniforms.
你在敌人引爆♥炸♥药前将其击毙
You shot an enemy combatant before he could detonate an explosive.
但这是我的职责
But that's sort of my job.
这也能让你获得一枚铜星勋章
That's also the sort of thing that'll get you a bronze star.
为什么没人告诉我这件事
Why didn't anyone tell me this?
这可是陆军 处理这件事
It's the Army. Takes months for this shit
得花上好几个月
to wend its way through the system.
但这应该能让你被提拔到E-2
But this should get you promoted to E-2,
-二等兵 -谢谢你 下士
- private second class. - Thank you, Corporal.
不客气
You're welcome.
感谢你们坚持要求纠正记录
Thank you all for insisting that the record be set straight.
从现在开始 最好对帕特塞利好点
From now on, I'd be nice to Petrocelli
因为他的军衔很快就要比你们这些混球更高了
because he's on the fast track to outranking all you pricks.
二等兵帕特塞利
Private Second Class Petrocelli.
上面会有个漂亮的圈
It's got a nice ring to it.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congrats. - Thank you.
我为你和你的团队在那片雷区的所作所为
I'm proud of the work you and your team did
感到骄傲 中士
on that minefield, Sergeant.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
你带回来的那个排爆员应该能挺过来
Looks like that EOD you brought in is gonna make it.
那太好了
That's welcome news.
现在我需要你和你的团队处理一项重要任务
Now I have an important mission for you and your crew to take care of.
请吩咐 长官
Yes, sir?
在这件事上我只信任你
You're the only one I could trust to do this.
我能问下原因吗 长官
Do you mind if I ask why, sir?
因为这件事与你利益相关
Because I believe you have a horse in this race.
你目睹了赛克安保对巴克利做的事
You saw what SecCorp did to Buckley.
你当时在场
You were there.
这件事与赛克安保有什么关系 长官
What has this got to do with SecCorp, sir?
这些不受欢迎的家伙在这个基地逗留过久了
They've overstayed their unwelcome on this base.
我是时候采取措施了
And it's time for me to do something about it.
-愿效犬马之劳 -很好
- I'm all the way in on that. - Good.
因为你会在这件事中发挥重要作用
Because you're gonna be an important part of this.
此话怎讲
How so?
先把水送过去
Just deliver the water for now.
到时候我自然会告诉你下一步怎么做
I'll tell you when it's time to take the next step.
-我是您的最佳人选 长官 -我相信你
- I'm your man, sir. - I don't doubt it.
退下吧
Dismissed.
长官
Sir.
别辜负上校对你的信任
Don't let the colonel down.
这是为了巴克利
This one's for Buckley.
你无所不知 不是吗 下士
You know everything, don't you, Corporal?
没错 中士
That, I do, Sergeant.
你玩这个游戏太菜了
You suck at this game.
妈的 你试试用三根手指玩
Fuck, you try playing with three fingers, mate.
我见过这副表情
I know that look.
那你也知道接下来会发生什么
Then you know what's next.
我们得赶在奥斯汀让陆军关注这件事前
We need to clear that village now
马上清空那个村子
before Austin puts it on the army's radar
不然我们就无法脱身了
and then there's no getting it off.
带上你们需要的 办好你们手上的事
Take what you need. Finish what you started.
只有用暴♥力♥才能办好这件事
Only way to do that's to start playing rough.
那就用暴♥力♥
Well, then play rough!
我雇你们来是干什么的
What the fuck am I paying you for?
把所有人赶到街上
Get everyone out into the streets!
起来 快走
Get up, let's go.
快走
Let's go.
-快点 快走 -动起来 快走
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表