剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
列兵帕特塞利 远离那个山羊炸♥弹♥
Private Petrocelli, step away from the goat bomb!
这不是炸♥弹♥
It's not a bomb.
你这么想正中了他们的计
Yeah, that's what they want you to think.
立刻闪开 我好处理这个威胁
Now move so I can engage the threat.
巴克利的魂附在这只山羊身上了
Buckley's spirit is in this goat.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You're fucking crazy.
我不会动的
I am not moving.
我也不要被这个
Yeah, well I ain't getting blown up
该死的自爆山羊炸开花
by no goddamn suicide goat, either.
它不是自爆山羊
It's not a suicide goat.
别担心 博兹
Don't worry, Boz.
我不会让你有事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你跟它说什么呢
Hey, what are you saying to it?
不关你事
That is none of your business.
是什么暗号♥吗
Some sort of code?
跟羊对暗号♥吗
To a goat?
这不是炸♥弹♥ 就是一只臭山羊
It's not a bomb; it's a fucking goat.
它肚子里有我副手的两根手指
It's got my associate's fingers in its belly.
太糟糕了
Gnarly.
是啊 现在我要把这只羊开肠破肚
Yeah, and now I gotta cut that goat open.
那边那个烦人的小杂种
And that annoying little shit there
是不会靠边站的
isn't gonna move to the side
除非你把武器放下
unless you put your fucking weapon down.
我们又不受你命令
Well, we don't take orders from you.
但你们要听从我的命令
But you do take orders from me.
把刀拿开
And put that knife away.
谁也不准剖这个可怜的小动物
Nobody's cuttin' this poor little animal open.
这是我见过的最可爱的山羊
That's the cutest fuckin' goat I've ever seen.
这难道不是你见过的
Ain't that the cutest fuckin' goat
最可爱的山羊吗 威特曼下士
you've ever seen, Corporal Wittman?
是的 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
你以为在这里
You think you can do whatever you want to
你可以为所欲为 或许你能
while you're over here, and maybe you can,
但在我的基地不行
but not while you're on my base.
在我的基地 你就得听我的命令
While you're on my base, you follow my orders.
-是 上校 -好极了
- Yes, Colonel. - Damn right.
你对这只山羊好像有病态的感情 列兵
You seem unhealthily attached to this goat, Private.
我只是不想看它被杀掉 长官
Just didn't want to see it killed, sir.
它好像很长时间没吃东西了
Looks like it's been a while since its last meal.
不过基地不能有动物
But no animals on base.
给它喂点东西 喝点水 然后赶走
Feed it, give it some water, get it the hell off.
听明白没 列兵
You hear me, Private?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我想跟他单独聊聊
I'd like to speak to him alone, please.
是 长官
Yes, Ma'am!
起来
Get up.
你在这跟在自己家一样
You look very at home in here.
这地方其实比我住的集装箱屋大 长官
This place is actually bigger than my CHU, Ma'am.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
我被关在这可无能为力
There's not much I can do from in here.
你如果做到了
If you do this for me,
我就会去提议
I'll recommend that
撤销所有对你的指控
all the charges against you get dropped.
什么忙
What's the favor?
你前几天带回来的那个当地人
The LN you brought in the other day
尚未康复就离开了
left recovery in bad shape.
如果他没被送回我这里
If he doesn't get brought back to me
没有使用大剂量的抗生素 他就会死掉
and put on a massive dose of antibiotics, he's gonna die.
那个帅气的小子吗
The good-lookin' kid?
他叫卡西姆
His name is Qasem.
他是我的病人 我对他负责
He's my patient, and I'm responsible for him.
是你把他带来的
And you brought him in,
所以我想你可能会知道哪里能找到他
so I'm assuming you might know where to find him.
你介不介意我问下
Do you mind if I ask you
为什么你对这个当地人这么感兴趣
why you're taking such an interest in this particular LN?
-中士 -是 长官
- Sergeant! - Yes, Ma'am!
我跟他讲完了
I'm done with him.
别 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait! Hey, hey, wait!
我能找到他 然后把他带回来
I can find him and I can bring him back.
那就快去
Then do it.
68W
第一季 第三集
68W
第一季 第三集
我不太有把握
I'm not sure about this.
这个任务能让我不用关禁闭
This mission's keeping me out of the brig,
所以如果你有把握的话 我会感激不尽
so I'd appreciate it if you got sure about it.
霍洛威为一个当地人那么冒险出头 这可不像她
Not like Holloway to stick her neck out like this for an LN.
不
No.
她让人觉得正规军里
Makes you think there's an actual human being
总算还有一个正常人
under all that regular army.
好啦 体谅她一下吧
Come on. Cut her some slack.
她选择在这忍♥受你们违抗命令的屁话
She chose putting up with all your insubordinate bullshit
而不是和家人呆在一起
over being with her family.
真是等不及看你俩结婚
Can't wait to see you two get married.
想做我的伴郎吗
Wanna be my best man?
你给她买♥♥戒指了吗
You get her a ring?
该死 我还没想过这事
Shit. I didn't think about that.
给我一个洋葱圈就行 我不在乎
Give me an onion ring. I don't care.
真浪漫
How romantic.
我猜你们的蜜月去不了博拉博拉岛
Guess instead of honeymooning in Bora Bora,
即大溪地 太平洋中南部岛屿 度假胜地
要去托拉博拉山区了
you guys'll be honeymooning in Tora Bora.
阿富汗东部山区 伊♥斯♥兰♥国曾于17年宣布占领此地
你尽管笑吧
Laugh all you want.
等我们结婚以后
When we're married,
我们每个月都能领
we're entitled to 300 bucks a month
三百块的额外住房♥补贴
extra housing allowance.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我们去把任务搞定
Let's get this over with.
你还好吗
How are ya?
长官 我正在把它弄走
Sir, I'm getting rid of it.
这羊的下场对我来说无关紧要 列兵
What becomes of this goat makes no matter to me, Private.
很高兴听您这么说 长官
Glad to hear that, sir.
不过 我非常好奇
However, I am keenly interested
几天前消失的那辆救护车
in what happened to an ambulance
发生了什么事
that disappeared the other day.
救护车
Ambulance?
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything about that.
是吗
Oh, really?
因为你的名字在车辆使用名单上
Because your name was on the vehicle manifest.
你好像很紧张
You seem nervous.
我 我很好 长官
Oh, I'm--I'm fine, sir.
-你汗如雨下 -天太热 长官
- You're sweating profusely. - It's hot, sir.
你明显在发抖
You're visibly shaking.
我不幸得病了 长官
It's an unfortunate medical condition, sir.
说出真♥相♥ 列兵
The truth, Private.
好吧 是罗巴克和戴维斯让我做的
Okay. Roback and Davis made me do it.
他们用救护车装过期的医疗补给
They filled it with expired medical supplies
带到村子里跟军阀换大♥麻♥
and took it to village to trade with the warlords for hashish.
什么
What?
然后救护车被赛克安保的人放火烧了
Then the ambulance got torched by SecCorp guys
但我们也不确定 这只羊咬掉了他们的人的手指
but we can't be sure, so we stole one of their SUVs
然后我们开走了他们的一辆SUV
after the goat bit off some guy's fingers
然后回来路上压到了地雷 长官
and then hit a landmine on the way back, sir.
我知道了
I see.
您要怎么处置我 长官
What are you gonna do to me, sir?
暂不处置
Nothing right now.
要对此负责的是罗巴克和戴维斯
It's Roback and Davis that need to answer for this.
博兹 刚才太险了
Well, Boz, that was a close one.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我们要去哪里找卡西姆
Where do we find Qasem?
帕特塞利说过他的弟弟
Petrocelli said he thought the little brother
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表