剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
一定要坚强
Gotta be strong.
聊两句很有帮助
This little talk helped.
现在我好多了
I'm all better now.
鬼才信
Nah.
除非你真好了 否则别想出去
You're not leaving here until that's true.
你们知道吧 困在这部外语恐怖片里
You know there are no other people I'd rather be stuck
我最喜欢的就是你们两个
in this subtitled horror movie with than you guys.
-你也是 -对 你也是
- Ditto. - Yeah, ditto.
但是这事和你们两个没有任何关系
But really, this has absolutely nothing to do with either of you.
医护兵专用
恢复室
我给你拿了冰块
I bring you the ice chips.
谢谢
Thank you.
你饿吗
You're hungry, no?
不饿
No.
好的 等你饿了就叫我
Okay. When it is time, I am here.
三号♥床的病人需要换绷带
Patient in three needs his bandages changed.
快去
Andiamo.
他们告诉我你会说英语 你感觉怎么样
They tell me you speak English. How are you feeling?
感觉像是吞下了一千把刀
Like I swallowed a thousand sharp knives.
说得没错 我从你胸腔里取出了43块弹片
You did, I removed 43 pieces of shrapnel from your chest.
-你救了我的命 -我想说不客气
- You saved my life. - I'd say you're welcome,
但你一开始就不应该
but you never should've been brought here
被送到这里来
in the first place.
如果我制♥造♥了麻烦 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I created problems.
那是把你送来的医护兵的专长
It's a specialty of the medic who brought you in.
-他是个好人 -他是个无礼的人
- He is a good man. - He is an insolent man.
但你进了我的医院 就是我的病人
But you are in my hospital now, so you are my patient.
放松休息 好好享受护士们
Lie back, and enjoy the fawning attention
投来的讨好关注
from my nurses who are acting like
仿佛我们在拍该死的《单身汉》
this is a goddamn episode of "The Bachelor."
犯规
Foul.
别跟我争
Don't argue with me.
什么 下场
What? Get out of here.
赶紧下场
You're out of there.
只是有一点点疼 好吗
Okay. It's gonna hurt just a little bit, all right?
但对你有好处
But it's good for you.
没事 没事 你太坚强了 孩子
It's okay, it's okay. You took it like a pro, kid.
去那边坐吧
Have a seat right there.
怎么回事 怎么回事
What was that? What was that?
你不能踢守门员 下场
You can't kick the goalkeeper. Get out of here.
吃红牌
That's a red card.
还有你 你们两个
You, too. Both of you.
我看见了 你们两个 下场
I saw you. Both of you, get out of here.
你们三个 下场
You three. Get out of here.
赶紧下场
Get that out of here.
我要给你打一针
I'm gonna give you a shot.
这样你就不会生病了 好吗
It's so you don't get sick, all right?
下场
Get out of here.
不能让你踢别人的腿
Can't be having you kicking people in the leg.
祝你平安
As-salaam alaikum.
-你真乖 -好了
- Good job. - Okay.
散了吧
Get out of here.
谢谢大家 谢谢你们来玩
Thank you, guys. Thank you for coming.
干得好
Well done.
你这个把戏的风险太高了 朋友
The risk factor of this stunt of yours was way high, amigo.
我们奉命销毁那些过期的疫苗
We were under orders to destroy those expired vaccines.
这个国家麻疹疫情严重
There's a goddamn measles epidemic in this country.
再说了 那些疫苗完全可以用
Besides, those vaccines were all still perfectly good.
我说的是你在基地里
Talking about you doing it right here
在所有人的眼皮底下做
on the base under everyone's nose.
没办法 霍洛威把我关在基地了
Didn't have a choice. Stuck in Holloway jail.
不过我想到逃出去的办法了
But I found a way to break out.
做这个给了我灵感 我需要你的帮助
This gave me an idea. I'm gonna need your help.
你有没有想过我可能会拒绝
What if one of these times I say no?
如果我们能成功
Look, we pull this off,
就能把跟大脚怪对打亏的钱都赚回来
we'll make back all the bank we owe from the Sasquatch fight.
那我一定全力以赴 朋友
I'm all the way in on that, amigo.
好 我要你自愿报名
Okay. I need you to volunteer
去处理医疗废物
for medical waste disposal duty
我去找德尔金要储物室的钥匙
while I get the key for the supply hut from Durkin.
你凭什么认为她会给你
What makes you think she'll give it to you?
她会给我的
She'll give it to me.
-你好 -你嗑药了吗
- Hi. - Are you high?
大脚怪可能会看见我们
Sasquatch could see us,
他已经开始起疑心了
and he's already getting suspicious.
你知道大家在传我们的八卦吗
You know there's a rumor going around about us?
妈的 该死
Shit. Fuck. God damn it.
反应挺激烈
Taking this pretty hard.
大脚怪是我和武器制♥造♥商的联♥系♥人
Sasquatch is my connection to the weapons manufacturer
付钱让我在图享网给他们做模特
that pays me to model for their Instagram.
我需要那笔钱 所以你能不能别给我搞砸了
I need that money, so could you please not fuck this up for me?
如果我告诉你我能提供
What if I told you I could cut you in
更赚钱的生意机会呢
on an even better financial opportunity?
什么样的机会
What kind of opportunity?
你知道的越少越好 这么说吧
Less you know, the better. Let's just say...
有赚大钱的潜力
there's potential for a huge monetary upside.
要是被大脚怪发现
Sasquatch finds out about this,
你就得找个棺材了
you're gonna need a coffin.
而我得找个新的收入来源
And I'm gonna need a new revenue stream
如果这次驻派结束后
if I have any hope of getting my ass to LA
我还能去洛杉矶的话
after this deployment.
洛杉矶
LA?
我都不知道你想当演员
I didn't know you wanted to be an actress.
我要做我表姐的替身
Gonna be my cousin's stunt double.
你表姐是谁
Who's your cousin?
这里没人知道 所以如果我听到有人说起
No one here knows this, so if it gets back to me,
我知道是谁传出去的
I'll know exactly where it came from.
詹尼佛·劳伦斯
Jennifer Lawrence.
有个变♥态♥叔叔说我们体型相同
A pervy uncle says we have the same build.
我支持你的梦想
I support your dream.
这不是做梦
It's not a dream.
你想要我做什么
What is it you want from me?
放我进医疗储物室
Get me back in the medical supply hut.
行
Fine.
那么
So...
你不需要大脚怪的帮助了
you don't need anything from Sasquatch anymore.
可以甩了他 对吧
Dump his hairy ass, right?
先把钱给我
Show me the money first.
知道吗 你有时候
You know, you, on occasion,
谈什么都是交易
can be very transactional.
跟你玩很开心 罗巴克 真的
I have fun with you, Roback, I do.
要不是因为很显然你的所有乐趣来自于
And if it wasn't so painfully obvious you derive all your pleasure
背地里搞别人的女友
from screwing other guys' girlfriends behind their backs,
我甚至可能犯下大错动真感情
I might even make the mistake of taking this thing seriously.
不过现在大脚怪对我很好
But in the meantime, Sasquatch is very good to me.
我接受你严厉但合理的批评
I accept your harsh but valid criticism.
一小时后来储物室见我
Meet me in the supply hut in an hour.
就差一点
Almost.
差一点不算数
Almost doesn't count.
-爽吗 -嗯
- You good? - Uh-huh.
你越来越接近了
You're getting closer.
我在尝试新招式
Trying something new.
需要花点时间来完善
It's gonna take a little time to perfect.
还在研发阶段
Still in the R&D phase.
大脚怪连我的阴蒂都找不到
Sasquatch barely even knows where my clit is.
我一点都不惊讶
Doesn't surprise me.
不过他的老二是我见过最大的
But he does have the biggest cock I've ever encountered,
我可是从小就养马
and I grew up with horses.
没必要告诉我
Didn't need to hear that.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表