剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
Please, I beg you.
上校吃饭很快 抓紧时间
Colonel eats fast, so make it quick.
我不会忘记你的恩情的
I will not forget this.
相信我 我不会让你忘记的
Trust me, I won't let you.
他在里面干什么呢
What's he doing in there?
宣传啊 宝贝
Publicity, baby.
老兄 一旦消息传开
Dude, soon as word spreads
说大脚怪将对战这家伙
that Sasquatch is fighting this guy,
就会像哥斯拉对战金刚一样
it's gonna be like Godzilla versus Kong.
我们就能大赚一笔
And we are gonna clean up.
好吧
Okay.
下载停止
无网络连接
什么鬼
What.
无线网怎么了
What's up with the Wi-Fi?
"河城"
River City.
整个基地的通讯都中断了
Comms on the whole base are shut down.
不要啊
No!
该死
Shit.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
It's fine.
只是有点网络问题
Just a problem with the Internet.
每次有士兵阵亡 都会发生一次
This happens every time a soldier dies.
我们中断所有通讯
We shut down all communication.
直到通知完他家人才恢复
It'll be back up soon as his family's been notified.
他说 没有游戏他就不参赛
He said, "No game, no fight."
谢谢 卡里尔 我知道了
Thanks, Khalil. I got it.
-很好 -为什么启动"河城"
- Good. - Why are we on River City?
谁阵亡了
Who didn't make it back?
你昨天带回来的那个小子
That kid you brought in yesterday.
那个双腿被截肢的
That double amputee.
路易斯维尔
Louisville?
该死
Shit.
搞什么 罗巴克
What-- what the fuck, Roback?
你动了我的东西吗
You move my stuff?
你是说我清扫了房♥间吗 是的
You mean did I clean up? Yes.
你把信放哪了
What did you do with the letter?
我没动过什么信
I didn't touch any letter.
那封给路易斯维尔妻子的信
The letter for Louisville's wife.
他没活下来 我把信就放在这里
He didn't make it, and I left it right here.
你动我的衣服了吗
Did you move my clothes?
衣服都被血浸透了 我送到洗衣房♥了
They were soaked in blood. I took them to the laundry.
你要是想帮我就别碰我的东西
You want to help me out? Don't touch my stuff.
衣服都被血浸透了
They were soaked in blood!
是我的裤子 我的血
My pants, my blood.
操
Fuck.
为什么我要拿那封信
Why did I take the letter?
我还没蠢到会拿走那封信的地步
I know better than to take the letter.
你得帮我找找
You got to help me look for it.
我刚发现我十三岁的弟弟
I just found out that my 13-year-old brother
试图独自越境
tried to cross the border all by himself
去见他的老朋友
to see his old friends
然后他现在被关在美国拘留中心了
and he's now in a U.S. Detention center.
天呐 我很抱歉
Jesus, I'm so sorry.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
不知道
We don't know.
没有什么消息
There is little information.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
你还没把这些填好吗
You still haven't filled these out?
是时候振作起来了 老兄
Time to get your shit together, bro.
如果路易斯维尔的妻子没能得到宽慰
If Louisville's wife does not get closure,
他的鬼魂将会永远缠着你
his ghost is gonna haunt your ass forever.
我也会
And so will I!
一切正常
All clear.
山羊男孩
Goat boy.
关于博兹 你说的对
You know, you were right about Boz.
它被鬼魂附身了
He was possessed by spirits.
我没那么想过
That is not what I thought.
是它的主人这么以为的
It is what its owner thought.
而他是个白♥痴♥
And he is an idiot.
不
No.
不 他是对的
No, he was right.
那是只特别的山羊
It's a special goat.
它救了我的命
He saved my life.
挺好的
How nice for you.
如果你再看到它
Hey, if you ever see it again,
你能给它喂点吃的 对它好点吗
could you feed it and be nice to it?
那对我意义重大
That'd mean a lot to me.
为了你 我愿意
For you, yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你有空吗 -没有
- You got a sec? - No.
有重要的事
It's important.
好吧
Okay.
那个...
So...
几天前
a couple of days ago,
我们带回来一个失去双腿的孩子
we brought in this kid who lost both his legs.
然后...
And...
当我安慰他时
While I was consoling him,
他信任了我
we bonded.
我喜欢那样做
I like to do that.
那不是我工作的一部分
It's not part of my job description,
但我认为应该是的
but I believe it should be.
无论如何 那孩子死了
Anyway, the kid died,
但他家里还有他心爱的妻子
but he's got this wife back home that he loves.
他给她写了这封信
And he wrote her this letter.
他让我保证 如果他没能活下来
And he made me promise that if he didn't make it,
我一定要把这封信给她
I'd be sure to get it to her.
但只有一个问题 没有地址
But there's just one problem. There's no address.
阿尔瓦雷斯告诉我你把信弄丢了
Alvarez told me you lost the letter.
妈的 行吧
Fuck. Okay.
你们两个关系变得这么好 让我很不爽
I'm not cool with how close you two are becoming.
没错 我是把孩子的信弄丢了
Yeah, I lost the kid's letter.
但我弥补了 我写了一封新的信
But I fixed it. I wrote a new letter.
他妻子不会看出区别的
The wife won't know the difference.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我不会给一个寡妇寄伪造信的
I'm not sending a fake letter to a widow.
为什么
Why not?
她是他的妻子
She's his wife.
她一眼就能看穿那玩意儿
She's gonna see through that shit in a second.
他就是个十九岁的乡下孩子
He's a 19-year-old kid from horse country.
能有多难
How hard could it be?
写个"甜心"
A "Sweetheart" Here,
写一句"你是我一生中最美的相遇"
a "Best thing that ever happened to me" There.
寡妇就能得到美好的回忆和些许宽慰
And the widow gets some beautiful memories and some closure.
你不想为她这么做吗
You don't want that for her?
你就读一下吧
Just read it.
如果它不能感动你 那我就不寄了
If it doesn't melt your heart, then I won't send it.
致我最亲爱的 在这写寡妇的名字...
To my dearest widow's name here...
怎么 我不知道她的名字
What? I don't have her name.
希望这件事你也能帮帮我
I was hoping you could help me with that too.
如果你读到这封信
If you are reading this,
那么我们最恐惧的灾难已经过去了
then the calamity of our worst fears has come to pass.
我在战场上失去了生命
I have lost my light on the field of battle.
我祈祷你的悲伤...
I pray that your grief--
他死于南北战争吗
Did he die in the Civil War?
她不需要什么信
She doesn't need a letter.
一旦她从震惊中恢复过来
Once she gets over the shock,
各种有关他们共度的美好时光的回忆
she's gonna be flooded with memories
就会涌入她的脑海
of all the good times they had.
她会将那些回忆永远珍藏在心中
And those are gonna be her forever memories,
而不是这堆狗屁
not this cornpone bullshit.
你这个人很热心
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表