剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
Thank you, sir.
我现在就去办这件事
I'll get started right away.
少校
Major.
如果你能帮我保守秘密的话 我也会帮你保守
I'll keep your little secret if you can keep mine.
马利根列兵
Private Mulligan.
到 长官
Here, sir.
隆迪亚克下士
Corporal Rondiak.
韦斯利·隆迪亚克下士
Corporal Wesley Rondiak.
隆迪亚克下士已经离开我们了 长官
Corporal Rondiak is no longer with us, sir.
路易斯维尔的鬼魂会来找我的
Louisville's ghost is coming to get me, man.
多吃点洋葱 我听说有用
Eat lots of garlic. I hear it helps.
-那好像是对付吸血鬼的吧 -反正没坏处
- I think that's vampires. - Can't hurt.
我真的把这件事搞砸了
I really fucked this one up.
常有的事
It happens.
是啊
Yeah.
我们的拳赛安排得怎么样了
How's it going with our fight?
-大家都很激动 -挺好的
- People are getting excited. - That's good.
和大脚怪谈得怎么样了
Where are we with Sasquatch?
毫无进展
Nowhere.
他想要蓝色基地
He wants the Blue FOB.
-蓝色基地是什么 -不知道
- What's the Blue FOB? - No clue.
那拳赛不就没了
Then no fight.
看起来是这样
It's looking that way.
是时候吞枪自杀了
Time for gun to meet mouth.
我要是想给我妈弄点钱
Only way I'm gonna get my mom any money
只能等我死了 让她拿人寿保险的钱了
is if I'm dead so she could collect the life insurance.
保险不赔自杀
They don't pay out on suicides.
他们在放我的哀乐了 朋友
They're playing my song, amigo.
你能让我们单独待会儿吗 卡拉什
Can you give us a second, Crash?
看来我把老婆给得罪了
Looks like I'm in Dutch with the wife.
是啊
Yeah.
这招很聪明
This is smart.
如果我们在公共场合斗气的话
Really sells the marriage
我们的婚姻看起来就更逼真了
if we pick public places to be mad at each other.
下个星期我可能会在食堂大闹一场
Maybe next week, I'll make a big scene in the DFAC,
控诉你不让我和我的兄弟们玩
accusing you of not letting me hang with my buddies.
我找到你那封破信了
I found your stupid letter.
太好了 它在哪
That's great. Where was it?
如果你多花一点点时间把这些填好
If you had taken one second to fill these out,
你早就自己找到它了
you would have found it yourself.
我保证我把这封信寄出去之后
Promise I will fill out all these forms
就填这些表格
as soon as I mail this.
该死
Oh, shit.
血肯定是浸透了信封
Blood must have eaten right through the paper.
但信还在
I still got the letter.
我会去找德尔金要地址
So I'll get the address from Durkin
然后把信放进新的信封里
and just put it in a new envelope.
-很简单 -嗯
- Simple. - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing, I just...
以前从来没读过这种信
never read one of these before.
我也没有
Me neither.
亲爱的珍妮 我死了
Dear Jenny, I'm dead.
但别难过
But don't feel bad,
因为我遇见你的那晚就已经死了
because I've been dead since the night I met you,
你这个下流又没屁用的垃圾
you filthy, no-good piece of trash.
我娶你只是因为你怀孕了
I only married you because you were pregnant,
当然了 你并没有怀孕
which you, of course, were not.
你只是胖
You were just fat,
你这个食量巨大 像母狗一样自♥慰♥的究极荡♥妇♥
you three-Slurpee-drinking, dog-jack-offing royal slut.
希望我的人寿保险赔的钱能让你开一场大派对
I hope my life insurance money lets you throw a big party.
我还希望你会醉到
I also hope you'll get so drunk
被自己的呕吐物噎死
that you choke on your own puke.
地域见 婊♥子♥
See you in hell, bitch.
最恶毒的祝福 韦斯利
Worst wishes, Wes.
看来我要把这封信寄出去了
So I guess I'll mail this.
什么 不行
What? No.
把它扔进垃圾桶
Throw it in the trash.
-但宽慰怎么办 -别管什么宽慰了
- But what about closure? - Screw closure.
那个究极荡♥妇♥不需要宽慰
The royal slut does not need closure.
我说的是我的宽慰
I'm talking about my closure.
是你说他的鬼魂会回来纠缠我的
You're the one who said his ghost was gonna come back and haunt me.
得了吧
Come on.
你不怕鬼 对吧
You're not afraid of a ghost, are you?
我答应过他
I promised him.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
-寄出去 -嗯
- Send it. - Yeah.
让路易斯维尔说完最后的遗言
Let Louisville get the last word.
被血浸透了 我应该重新誊写一遍吗
Soaked in blood. Should I rewrite it?
不行
No.
如果那个究极荡♥妇♥真的像他说的那么坏
If the royal slut is as bad as he says she is,
她会很乐意见到他的血流满这封信
she'll be happy to see his blood all over the letter
然后得到自己的宽慰的
and get her own closure.
-这是双赢 -没错
- It's a win-win. - Mm-hmm.
我想如果我们以后没有离婚的话
Guess if we never get divorced,
这会使我们不会犯别人一直在犯的
it'll keep us from making the same stupid mistakes
同样的愚蠢错误
everybody else keeps making.
什么错误
What's that?
因为爱情而结婚
Marrying for love.
好了 这片区域会作为我们的医疗营地
All right, this area will serve as our medi-camp.
把红十字图标挂起来
Let's get the Red Cross up
确保这条路两端岗哨的安全
and secure posts on both ends of this road.
给女性单独设立一间检查室
I'd like a separate exam room set up for the women.
让所有人尽可能地感觉自在
Let's keep everyone feeling as comfortable as possible.
这里在搞什么
What is all this?
陆军要建立一个免费诊所
The army is establishing a free medical clinic.
向所有人 特别是孩子开放
Open to everyone, especially children.
这会大受欢迎的
It will be quite welcome.
希望我们能有所作为
Hoping we can make a difference.
我们会一个月来一次
We'll be here once a month.
如果有能信任的人替我们通知当地人就好了
Be nice if we had somebody we could trust to alert the locals.
我认识这样的人
I know of someone like that.
你的哥哥卡西姆
Your brother Qasem.
不 是我
No, me.
我很乐意帮忙
I would be happy to help.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thanks.
我要去工作了
I should get to it.
祝你好运
Good luck with this.
我来核对一下他们的牌照
Let me just check those plates.
开火 开火 开火
Lightning, lightning, lightning!
守护者基地 守护者基地
Guardian Base, Guardian Base.
什么情况 完毕
What's going on? Over.
守护者基地 守护者基地...
Guardian Base, Guardian Base...
门岗呼叫基地
Gate to Base.
看来我们刚刚找到了被偷的制♥服♥了
Looks like we just found those stolen uniforms.
完毕
Over.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表