剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
毒品真♥他♥妈♥棒极了
Drugs are fucking awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
我第一次吸毒是在十岁
First time I did drugs, I was 10 years old.
我爸给了我一点他的冰♥毒♥
My dad gave me some of his meth.
瞎扯吧
Bullshit.
真的 伙计
True story, man.
我在骑自行车时不小心摔断了胳膊
I broke my arm in a bike accident,
我亲爱的老爸嗑药嗑嗨了
and my loving father was too high
没法带我去急诊室
to take me to the emergency room.
所以他给了我点毒品来止痛
So he shot me up, killed the pain.
我想那确实有用
That works, I guess.
怎么说呢...
Well...
我吐了好几天都没停
I mean, I didn't stop throwing up for days.
可能正因如此
It was probably the only reason
我没有染上毒瘾
I didn't become an addict myself.
我可能真的让我爸失望了
I think I really disappointed the old man.
这是个好故事 但我们需要一个计划
That's a sweet story, but we need a plan.
计划是这样的
Here's the plan.
我们用无线电呼叫 告诉他们我们在哪里
We radio in, we tell them where we are,
然后在利文沃斯堡度过余生
we spend the rest of our lives in Fort Leavenworth.
军事监狱所在地
那...那个计划太蠢了
That--that is a dumb plan.
严格来说 我们离基地没那么远
You know, we're technically not really that far from base.
如果我们他妈是鸟 你说的才是对的
That would be true if we were fucking birds.
这是可行的
It's doable.
这是自杀
It's suicide.
我们只有这两个选择 朋友
Well, those are our only two options here, amigo.
很高兴你弄清楚了
Glad you got it all figured out.
我能再来点大♥麻♥吗
Can I have some more hashish?
那他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
意大利语你也会吗
Italian, too?
我的意大利语不太好
My Italian is not so great.
我觉得很可爱
I think it is lovely.
少校
Major.
愈合得很好
Healing nicely.
这是个好消息 那我可以走了
That is good news. I'm ready to go, then.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no. Hey.
回到床上去
Whoa. Get back in that bed.
你离出院还远着呢
You're far from ready to be discharged.
但是...我已经没事了
But... I am fine.
深呼吸
Breathe deeply for me.
你的肺部有很深的切口
Yeah, you have deep incisions in your lungs.
它们需要愈合
They need to heal.
在愈合之前 你的肺部很容易受到感染
Until they do, you're highly vulnerable to a lung infection.
但我的白细胞数已经够高了
But my white blood cell count is finally high enough
所以感染的几率很小
that such a chance of infection is very small.
你在哪学的看病历
Where'd you learn to read a medical chart?
你是学医的吗
Are you studying to be a doctor?
没有 但我读过相关的书籍
No, but I have read books on the subject
关于抗体和感染的
of antibodies and infection.
没有哪个不学医的人会读
Nobody who's not studying to be a doctor reads books
关于抗体和感染的书
on antibodies and infection.
我从小到大能接触到很多不同类型的书
I grew up with access to many different types of books,
但不是总能选择它们的种类
but could not always choose which books they were.
显而易见
Apparently.
我的父母曾经是老师
My parents were teachers.
他们在我们村办了一所学校
They ran a school in our village.
-曾经吗 -他们都去世了
- "Were"? - They are both dead.
被塔♥利♥班♥杀害了
Killed by the Taliban.
我很遗憾
Well, very sorry to hear that.
老实说 我很震惊于
You know, honestly, there's a level of brutality
你们国家的残暴程度
in your country I find quite shocking.
没错 但我认为
Yes, but I think that,
作为一个民族
as a people,
我们不像你们那样畏惧死亡
we are not as afraid of death as you are.
也许这是我们的诅咒
Perhaps it is our curse.
也许对死亡的恐惧是你们的诅咒
Perhaps your fear of death is your curse.
或者说 也许是对死亡的恐惧
Or perhaps our fear of death is what keeps us
让我们不会炸死无辜的妇女和儿童
from blowing up innocent women and children.
我一点也不理解你的国家
I mean, I don't understand your country at all.
然而 你就在这
And yet, you are here.
我不想去想如果我们不在这的话会是什么样
I hate to think what it would be like if we weren't.
残暴可以有很多不同的形式
Brutality can take many different forms
谴责别人更加容易 不是吗
and is somewhat easier to condemn in others, no?
你让我想起了一位睿智的大学老教授
You remind me of a clever old college professor
他曾教过我
I once had.
他很懂如何吸引一个十九岁的大眼睛女孩
He knew exactly how to charm a wide-eyed 19-year-old girl.
我曾经很喜欢他
I had a huge crush on him, but,
但我已经不再是十九岁了
not 19 anymore.
我敢肯定你现在和那时一样漂亮
Just as beautiful now, I am sure.
我对我的白细胞数量的判断是对的 不是吗
I am right about my white blood cell count, am I not?
不是的
You are not.
也许在帕格曼 他们不介意
Maybe at Paghman, they had no problem
送你回家等死 但在我的医院里
sending you home to die, but here in my hospital,
我们的目的就是让你活着
the whole point is keeping you alive.
我必须回家
I must go home.
在接下来的几天里 这就是你的家
Well, for the next few days, this is your home.
什么情况
What the...
猜猜是什么
Best guess?
我觉得是某种不明飞行物坠毁在那了
I think some sort of UFO crashed down there.
可能是远古外星人
Could've been ancient aliens.
我们假设我们的进化是在同一时空连续体上
We assume our evolutions are on the same time-space continuum,
但事实并不总是这样
but that's not always how it works.
你们两个别扯漫画书里的情节了
You both need to cool it on the fucking comic books.
那不如你来告诉我们他们在干什么
Then why don't you tell us what they're doing?
伙计 有人付给赛克安保公♥司♥一大笔钱
Man, someone's been paying a lot of money to get SecCorp
让他们清理并保护整个区域
to clear and secure this entire area
来掩护他们在那的勾当
for whatever the fuck it is they're doing down there.
可怜的巴克利
Poor Buckley.
在错误的时间来到了错误的地点
Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你认为是他们杀了他吗
You think they killed him?
可能是附带损害
Probably collateral damage.
他们能干那种事吗
Can they do that?
他们可以为所欲为
They can do whatever they want.
那些该死的混♥蛋♥
Those fucking assholes.
我很确定也是他们烧了我们的救护车
Pretty sure they're the ones torched our ambulance, too.
是啊 是用我的名字登记开出来的
Yeah, signed out under my name.
真是谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
赛克安保公♥司♥不仅可以为所欲为
SecCorp can not only do whatever they want.
而且他们的工资比我们高十倍
They also get paid for it ten times more than we do.
十...十倍
Ten--ten times?
大脚怪这样的家伙一年大概能赚25万
Dude like Sasquatch pulls in probably a quarter mil a year.
靠 真的吗
Shit. Really?
你们有没有考虑过为他们工作
Either of you guys ever thought about working for them?
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you nuts?
那帮家伙的死亡率突破天际
The mortality rate is through the roof for those guys.
他们开车回基地的时候
They're always returning to base
引擎盖上总是
with dead SecCorp bodies
绑着赛克安保公♥司♥保镖的尸体
strapped to the hoods of their vehicles
就好像他们是打猎归来似的
like they've gone fucking deer hunting or something.
我考虑过
Thought about it.
太可耻了
I'm disgusted.
我又没去 只是考虑了一下
Didn't do it. Just thought about it.
你怎么从没告诉我
How come you never told me this?
因为我就知道你见不得我好
'Cause I knew you'd react like a jealous little bitch.
老实说
Truthfully,
你的判断力低下令我震惊
I find this lapse in judgment shocking.
去死吧 朋友
Go fuck yourself, amigo.
让那畜生闭嘴 不然我动手了
Shut that animal up, or I will.
过来
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表