剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
We can supply the water.
真的吗
Really?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
您不打算拒绝吗
You're not gonna push back?
您不打算用一堆理由来告诉我
You're not gonna give me 18 reasons
为什么这件事不应该优先考虑吗
why this should have no operational priority?
-你要是想的话我也能这么做 -不
- I will if you want me to. - No.
我很高兴您能同意
I'm happy to take yes for an answer.
-还有别的事吗 -没有了
- Anything else? - No.
谢谢
Thank you.
索尼娅
Sonia.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need
来帮助和支持这些可怜的村民
to help and support the poor people of this village,
跟我说就行
you just say the word.
能问下您为什么这么想帮我吗 长官
May I ask why you're so eager to help me with this, sir?
有时候就得做正确的事
Sometimes you just gotta do what's right.
下士
Corporal!
把那个混♥蛋♥摩根·詹宁斯叫过来 谢谢
Get that asshole Morgan Jennings in here right away, please.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
再低一些
Lower.
-我们离地面只有91米了 -再低
- We're at 300 feet. - Lower!
76米
250!
60米了 不能再低了
200! I'm not going any lower!
绳索只能放这么长了
That's all the slack we got to lower the basket.
-该死 -现在怎么办
- Shit. - What now?
绳索只能放这么长吗
Is that all the slack you got?
-是的 -那就把直升机再降低些
- Affirmative. - Then bring the bird lower!
我们不建议你们再降低了
We do not recommend you go lower!
或许我们应该听他们的
Maybe we ought to listen to them.
我们会带你离开的 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
坚持住
Just stay with me.
伤员情况危急 急需转移
Our patient is critical. We gotta move it!
见鬼
Fuck.
再低一点 慢慢来
Go lower! Slowly!
-低一点 -别这样做
- Bring it down! - Don't do it!
排爆员发信♥号♥♥预警 如果我再继续降落
I'm getting signals from EOD that if I lower the bird,
我们都会死于大爆♥炸♥
we all die in a large explosion!
你♥他♥妈♥还在等什么
What the fuck are you waiting for?
-伤员情况危急 -快他妈飞低一点
- Our patient is critical! - Lower the fucking bird!
-低一点 -该死
- Put it down! - God damn it!
没事的 对吧
It's fine, right?
肯定没事
It's definitely fine.
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
-保持住 -保持住
- Hold! - Hold!
-你们现在高度多少 -大约在你们上方46米
- Where you at? - Maybe 150 above you!
-你觉得呢 -别这样做
- What do you think? - Don't do it!
再低就可能会引爆地雷
Any lower, you're gonna detonate something!
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我也这么觉得
Yeah, me too.
低一点
Bring it down!
低一点
Bring it down!
你们到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
-该死 该死 -混♥蛋♥
- Shit, shit, shit, shit! - Motherfucker!
我♥操♥
Holy fuck!
牛逼
Holy shit!
对我来说距地面太近了
Too close for me!
需要到一个更安全的高度
Need to get us to a safer ceiling!
给我们十五秒 我们要拉升了
Give us 15 seconds! We're pulling out!
快把她放到担架上
Put her on the stretcher now!
一 二 三 翻身
One, two, three, roll!
放下
Down!
我们现在得离开了
Now! We gotta go now!
可以了
You're good!
我们走了
We're gone!
妈的
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
-我们要怎么从这出去 -跟着旗子走
- How we get out of here? - We follow the flags.
旗子呢
What flags?
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们一动也别动
We don't move a fucking inch.
真是操蛋的工作
This is one fucked-up way to earn a living.
我们做这个并不是为了钱 对吧
Money's not really why we do it though, is it?
我可不这么认为
Speak for yourself.
别这样 伙计 我求你了
Come on, man, I'm begging you.
别为了一点小钱就出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
Don't sell your soul for six magic beans.
那不是一点小钱 那是十万美金
It ain't magic beans. It's 100 grand.
还只是签约奖金
And that's just the signing bonus.
我宁愿被这里的地雷炸死
Rather get blown up by one of those land mines.
这倒不难
That can be arranged.
我妈妈和两个妹妹永远不会看到我
My mom and sisters are never gonna see me dolled up
穿上反派的黑背心
in those Darth Vader fucking black vests--
闭嘴吧
Drop it.
不敢想象告诉她们我要当一个
Can't imagine telling them that I'm like a soulless
没有灵魂 为钱杀人的雇佣兵...
mercenary who just kills for money...
-我警告你 -或者保护一些
- I'm warning you. - Or protect some fucking
屠♥杀♥自己人♥民♥只为了继续执政的
fascist dictator who just slaughters his own people
法♥西♥斯♥独♥裁♥者 你知道的 他们做这事
just to stay in power. They do that, you know.
我们也做这事
So do we.
听着 要相信你我可以找到别的办法
Look, just trust that you and I can find another way.
我已经找到了
I found a way.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
还要多久能从这出去
How long's it gonna take out there?
圣诞节前能回基地吗
We gonna make it home by Christmas?
至少还要几小时
Gonna be at least another couple hours!
所以不行 答案就是不行
So no. No is the answer.
基地 我是急救专用直升机3-1的D
Main, this is Dustoff 3-1 Delta.
请讲 D
Go ahead, Delta.
我想知道什么时候直升机
Yeah, just wondering when that bird's
能回来接上我们离开这个
gonna pick our asses up and get us out of
该死的苏联雷区
this Soviet fucking minefield.
收到 D 在原地等待
Uh, roger, Delta. Just hold tight.
为了排爆员
It's okay for Alvarez and Crash
阿尔瓦雷斯和卡拉什可以冒生命危险
to risk their lives for an EOD,
但我不会因为我们而把他们再置于危险之中
but I'm not gonna put them in danger just because of us.
如果之前悬停的时候地雷爆♥炸♥了
If that land mine had blown up while they were hovering,
冲击波会毁坏旋翼
the vibrations would've seized up the rotors
他们就会坠机
and they would've crashed.
基地 我是D
Main, this is Delta.
请讲 D
Go ahead, Delta.
我们已安全脱险
We're safe and out of danger.
准备和排爆小组一起回基地
Just gonna hitch a ride back to base with EOD.
收到
Roger that.
我们的选择越来越少
Our options are dwindling.
有伤员来了
Incoming!
报告伤情
Sitrep!
可能有脑震荡 内出血
Possible concussion, internal bleeding.
脉搏和心率都是五十
Pulse and heart rate are at 50.
她怎么还穿着这个
Why is she still in this thing?
不敢冒险脱掉 长官
Couldn't risk taking it off her, sir.
很可能有脊髓损伤
Also a good chance there's spinal damage.
把这该死的防爆服切下来
Cut the bloody suit off.
-怎么切 上尉 -非常小心就行了
- How, Captain? - Very fucking carefully.
-阿尔瓦雷斯 -我得走了 长官
- Alvarez! - Gotta go, sir!
好吧 给我三包阴性O型血
All right, get me three bags of O negative, stat.
我们去接罗巴克和戴维斯吧
Hey, let's go get Roback and Davis.
别紧张 他们刚发来消息 他们安全了
Relax. They just radioed in. They're safe.
他们从雷区出来了
They're out of the minefield
正在和排爆小组一起回基地
and they're hitching a ride back with EOD.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
嗯
Yup.
-上校找我是吗 -请坐
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表