剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
我们需要一张结婚证书表格
We're gonna need to requisition a marriage certificate form
罗巴克中士要...
so Sergeant Roback--
我来处理就行了
Let me take care of this.
我待会来找你
I'll catch up with you in a bit.
-好 -嗯
-Okay. - Sure.
我们可能得谈谈
We should probably talk.
我就知道你会理解我的
I knew you'd take this the right way.
你真的觉得这行得通吗
You really believe it'll work?
计划就是这样
That's the plan.
祝你们俩好运
Good luck to you both.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直在练习一些新招式
Now, I've been working on some new moves
我肯定这会成功使你高♥潮♥
that I am certain will succeed where others have failed.
-不行 -怎么了
- Uh, no. - What's wrong?
我是不会和已婚男人做♥爱♥的
I'm not fucking a married man.
但我不会真的结婚
Yeah, but I won't really be married.
你会的
Yeah, you will.
对 但不是在情感层面
Yeah, but not in the emotional sense.
是在法律层面
In the legal sense.
没错 但我这么做是为了让阿尔瓦雷斯
Yeah, but I'm only doing this to help Alvarez
不会被驱逐回墨西哥
so she doesn't get deported back to Mexico.
这很贴心 你是个很棒的朋友
And that's very sweet. You're a hell of a friend.
真的 但你还是会结婚
Really, you are, but you'll still be married.
别这样 会很爽的
Oh, come on. It'll be awesome.
这样我们没准还能干得更起劲
It might even make the sex so hot
使我终于能让你高♥潮♥一回
that I might be able to finally get you off.
在我爸出轨别的女人抛弃我妈之后
After my dad left my mom for another woman,
我就发誓不再和任何一个已婚男人做♥爱♥
I promised myself I'd never fuck a married man.
我是认真的
And I meant it.
好吧 你那时候多大
Well, how old were you?
-八岁 -我才不信这些
- Eight. - I don't believe this.
相信吧
Believe it.
好吧 那等她拿到公民身份
Well, then I'll get a divorce
我就和她离婚
after she establishes her citizenship.
好啊 没问题
All right. Cool. Yeah. Uh...
-好吗 -好呀
- Yeah? - All right.
几年后再见吧 我们试着保持联♥系♥
See you in a few years. Let's try to keep in touch.
听着
Hey, hey, hey, look.
-如果你是吃醋了 真的没必要 -吃醋
- If you're jealous, there's really no reason to be. - Jealous?
我...听我说 你现在太情绪化
Well, I--look, you're acting very emotional right now,
我也理解
and I get it,
但你如果想通了
but if you just think this through,
你就会意识到这件事无关紧要
you'll realize it really doesn't change anything.
不 这件事改变了一切
No, it changes everything.
我不能反悔 这是我的主意
I can't back out. This is my idea.
当然了
Of course it was.
为了她 我必须这么做
I have to do this for her.
好吧 别因为我而改变主意
Well, don't let me stop you.
我还没准备好结束我们之间的关系
I'm not ready to end this.
-那就准备好 -等等
- Get ready. - Wait.
我一直在想我们俩的事
I've been thinking about us.
你说得对 好吗
And you're right, okay?
我们俩很像
You and I are a lot alike.
我们都需要和常心血来潮 难以琢磨的人相处
We both need the thrill of being with somebody...
所带来的那种兴奋感 还有...
spontaneous and unpredictable, and...
还有未婚
And not married.
格蕾丝 别这样
Grace. Come on.
那张床的年轻人去哪了
What happened to the young man in that bed?
-他不见了 少校 -什么叫"不见了"
- He's gone, Major. - What do you mean "Gone"?
他不在那了 不是吗
he's not there, no?
不 我是说我还没让他出院
No, I mean I didn't release him.
-他是我的病人 -他可能是走出去了
- He's my patient. - He perhaps walked out.
那有人阻止过他吗
Well, did anyone try to stop him?
他应该是深夜离开的
We think it occurred late of night.
当时值班的护士没留意到
Nurse which was on duty, she noticed nothing.
不 这不可接受
No. This is unacceptable.
当地人经常这样
This happens many times with natives which are local.
你知道的 少校
You know this, Major.
我们阻止不了他们
There is nothing we do to stop them.
不 我不管 这个病人由我负责
No. I don't care. That patient was under my care
绝不能离开医院
and in no shape to leave this hospital.
这是给他的吗
It's for him?
该死的
God damn it.
血细胞
看第237页
我是对的
有何贵干 伙计
Hey, what can I do for you, mate?
守护者基地食堂
我们这段时间不如别吃鸡肉了
Why don't we cool it on the chicken for a while?
你觉得呢
What do you say?
他们送来什么我做什么 你来就是为了这事吗
I cook what they send me. Is that why you're here?
找我的茬
Bust my balls?
如果是这样 滚
If so, fuck off.
我有个提议
I have a proposition.
提议
A proposition?
我不太确定你还有没有提议的资本 伙计
Not sure you're in a position to propose a proposition, mate.
听我说完
Hear me out.
我还要切五十只鸡
I've got 50 more chooks to part.
所以我也只能待在这听你说了
So it looks like I'm not going anywhere.
我提议再举♥行♥一场拳赛
I'm proposing another fight.
你上次这么做的时候
Last time you did that,
结果可不太好
didn't work out too well for you.
这次可不一样
This time, it will.
一厢情愿
You hope.
我找到了一位拳手
I've got a fighter.
不管你找的是谁
Well, whoever it is,
最好比你的另一半罗巴克更能打
best have more fight in him than your other half, Roback.
他确实能打多了
He does. A lot more.
我认为他能击败大脚怪
I think he could take Sasquatch.
这个神话里的生物是谁呢
Who is this mythical creature?
村里的一个当地人
An LN from the village.
-我得见见他 -没问题
- I'd have to meet him. - Of course.
你得付他的费用
You'd have to cover his end of the action.
没问题
Of course.
如果你有这么多钱
If you got that much,
为什么不把欠我的钱还我
why aren't you fucking paying me what you owe?
我要用这笔钱作为担♥保♥
I'll be using it as collateral.
你迟早得还钱 伙计
That road eventually ends, mate.
你没法一直以新债拖旧债
You can't roll over debt forever.
没问题
Of course.
我们早晚要把所有的账理清了
Comes a time to settle all accounts.
没问题
Of course.
-我考虑一下 -好的
- I'll think about it. - You do that.
伙计
Hey, mate.
你身上笼罩着绝望的气息
You got a stench of desperation about you.
这样可没法做出明智的决定
Not how smart decisions are made.
你连鸡肉都做不好还传授我人生经验
Life lessons from a man can't even cook chicken right?
大言不惭
I don't think so.
你回到来第一个见的人是我
You're back, and the first person you come to see is me.
肯定有什么重要的事
Must be important.
你手上有我们要的东西
You have something we want.
诚实正直吗
Integrity?
你清楚我指的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
不清楚 但真有意思
No idea, but this is fun.
我们知道是你们干的
We know it was you guys.
你们留下了一只吞了我手下的手指的山羊
You left a goat behind with one of my men's fingers in its belly.
山羊出♥卖♥♥♥我们了吗
Did the goat give us up?
我就知道没法指望那只山羊
I knew that goat couldn't be couldn't be counted on
保守秘密
to keep its mouth shut.
你如果不交出拿走的东西
If you don't give back what you took,
我就告诉霍洛威你违背了
I'm gonna let Holloway know that you disobeyed
不准离开基地的命令
a direct order not to leave base.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表