剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
It's barely enough for a weekend in Reno.
我们没有更多的钱了
And we don't have any more money.
你们当然有钱
But of course you do.
你知道什么我们不知道的事吗
You know something we don't?
我知道你们是坐着一架
I know that you flew in here
美国陆军购买♥♥的 价值二十万美金的
in a $20 million Black Hawk helicopter
黑鹰直升机飞到这里来的
bought and paid for by the U.S. Army.
并且美国陆军还会给每个基地
The same army that supplies every one of its bases
提供一大笔重建基金
with a healthy amount of reconstruction money.
你们有的是钱 先生们
This is the coin of the realm, gentlemen.
如果你们真像自己说的那样急需吗♥啡♥
And if you need these supplies as desperately as you claim,
我建议你们坐着昂贵的坐骑
then I suggest that you get back
回基地取点钱回来
into your overpriced chariot and get some.
快去吧
Go, go, go, go.
我等着你们
I'll wait.
一个吗♥啡♥加工厂
A morphine processing facility.
是的 在荒无人烟的地方 长官
Yeah, in the middle of nowhere, sir.
-德国人开的 -瑞士人
- Run by a German guy? - Swiss.
穿着亚麻西装 非常适合这里的气候
In a linen suit. Perfect for the climate.
长官
Sir.
他想要钱
He wants money.
我们直升机上的备用金不够
More than the petty cash we had on the bird.
还少很多
A lot more.
他要多少钱
How much money are we talking about?
他没有给我们明确的金额
He didn't give us an exact figure,
但他一直提到重建资金
but he kept talking about reconstruction funds.
我们可以给他
It's something that can happen.
但我要知道 他是合法的吗
But I need to know, is he legit?
似乎是合法的 长官
It seems so, sir.
他
He, uh,
有很多赛克安保的人看守着那个地方
he had a bunch of SecCorp guys guarding the place,
但我们一个都不认识 他们不是从这边来的
but none we recognized. They're not from here.
-赛克安保 -是的
- SecCorp? - Yeah.
天啊
Christ.
这意味着操蛋版本的合法
That means this is some fucked up version of legit.
没错
Yeah.
在它变得非法之前我们赶紧完成这次交易
Okay, let's do this deal before it gets any shadier.
-我们早就需要这些药品了 -是 长官
- We need these drugs yesterday. - Yes, sir.
带他们去取钱
Take care of it.
-我们要去哪里 -跟我来
- Where we going? - Just follow me.
站在那
Stand over there.
转过去
Turn around.
别犯傻
Don't be idiots.
密♥码♥每天都会变
The combination changes every day.
你们可以转过来了
You can turn back around now.
重建资金
Reconstruction funds...
用于收买♥♥当地政客
Used to buy off local politicians,
疏通各种环节
grease various wheels,
以及赔偿遭受附带损害的受害人家属
and pay off the families of victims of collateral damage.
这笔钱帮助他们平复 也让他们闭嘴
It helps with their healing. And their silence.
这里有多少钱
How much is in there?
这是机密 但我每周都要用从巴格拉姆
That's classified, but I usually have to refill it
带来的现金重新装满保险箱
every week with cash brought in from Bagram.
就在我们眼皮底下
Right under our goddamn noses.
十万美金够吗
Will $100,000 be enough?
希望如此
Sure hope so.
以防万一我再多给你们一点
I'll give you more just in case.
我的权限只能在24小时内
I'm only authorized to disperse 250 grand
动用25万现金 我就给你们这么多
in any 24-hour period. So let's do that.
这么多钱居然这么轻
It feels kind of light for this much cash.
每个人都这么说
Everyone says that.
你需要收据什么的吗
You need a receipt or anything?
这种钱一般用在
This money's used for the kinds of things
人们不想留书面证据的地方
they don't wanna leave paper trails for.
该死 妹子
Damn, girl.
没想到你还有另外一面需要探索
There's a whole other side of you to dig into.
太迟了
Mmm. Too late.
永远都为时不晚
It's never too late.
-罗巴克 -怎么了
- Roback. - Yeah?
小心点
Be careful.
很高兴你能关心我
Nice to know you care.
那我呢
What about me?
你也小心点
You be careful too.
你们俩现在赶紧滚出去
Now both of you get the fuck out of here.
好了 记住我说的 干净利落的一下
Right, remember what I said-- one clean motion.
我只是在考虑进攻角度 长官
Just figuring out my angle of attack, sir.
进攻角度
Angle of attack?
你又不是在突袭本拉♥登♥的大院
You're not raiding the bloody Bin Laden compound.
-赶紧的 -是 长官
- Just get on with it. - Yes, sir.
多大
How big?
-鹰嘴豆那么大 -什么
- Like a chickpea. - What?
不可能
It can't be.
那你第一次检查的时候怎么漏掉了
Well, how'd you miss that the first go round?
我没漏掉
I did not miss it.
我当时正在找它 然后被你阻止了
I was exploring for it, and then you stopped me.
下次找得仔细点 中士
Well, explore better next time, Sergeant.
谢天谢地 成年人来了
Oh, thank God, the grownups have arrived.
-我背上看起来怎么样 -你死不了
- How's it looking back there? - You'll live.
给我一根1.6厘米的针
Give me a 5/8ths needle.
你要用什么缝合方法
What kind of closure are you making?
-垂直褥式缝合 -不行不行
- Vertical mattress. - Oh, no, no, no.
-简单缝合就好 -我的方法更有效
- I want a simple closure. - My way will be much stronger.
不 我不要
No, but I don't want that.
这个小伤不需要垂直褥式缝合
A vertical mattress is not called for here.
没有商量余地
It's not up for discussion.
我一直都做简单缝合 没问题的
I do simple closures all the time--it'll be no problem.
只能这样 我是你的外科医生 而且我赶时间
Tough shit, I'm your surgeon, and I'm in a hurry.
-两位长官... -别插嘴 中士
- Sir, Ma'am-- - Stay out of this, Sergeant.
听着 我跟你说
Look, I'm telling you
如果你用你的缝合方法的话
there's a much higher risk of necrosis
很有可能会坏死 我可以给你看数据
if you do it your way. I can show you the data.
你现在什么都没法给我看
You can't show me shit right now.
你只是担心在沙滩上不♥穿♥衣服时
You're just worried about being at the beach
会露出难看的伤疤
without your shirt on.
我的伤疤我做主 不是吗
It's my bloody scar, isn't it?
凯利列兵的伤情恶化了
Private Kelly just took a turn for the worse.
我懒得和你争
I'm not having this fucking argument.
拿着 你可以按他说的做
Here. You can do it his way.
长官 缝合不属于我的职权范围
Ma'am, suture isn't really my purview.
-现在属于了 -等一下 这是要干什么
- It is now. - Wait, wait, wait. What's going on?
中士会帮你缝合
The sergeant's gonna suture you up.
换做是我 我会对她态度好很多
So if I were you, I'd be a lot fucking nicer to her.
该死的
Bloody hell.
天呐
Oh, God.
他们给我们留了门
They left the door open for us.
这他妈是在逗我吧
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
他们是怎么这么快就把这个地方清空的
How the hell did they clean this place out so fast?
德国人的效率
German efficiency?
他是瑞士人
He was Swiss.
我们该怎么和奥斯汀上校说
What do we tell Colonel Austin?
我们集体脑袋瓦特了
Collective fever dream?
告诉他实情 汉斯跑路了
The truth. Hans got spooked.
毒贩一闻到危险的气息 就会跑路
Drug dealers move out as soon as they smell danger's close.
我以前有个邻居 他一发现自己的一个买♥♥家
I had this neighbor who cleared all his shit out
是警♥察♥局长的儿子
as soon as he found out one of his buyers
马上就收拾东西跑路了
was the police chief's son.
-真是个机灵鬼 -并不是
- Smart guy. - Not really.
他只是搬到了隔壁的车♥库♥ 然后被抓住了
He just moved to the next garage over, got busted.
那里是赫米特 不是麦德林
It's Hemet, not Medellin.
麦德林是哥伦比亚一个
毒贩盛行的城市
现在怎么办
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表