剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
我没看到钱
I don't see any money.
我谢谢你 就你眼神好
Thank you, eagle eyes.
让我看看
Let me see that.
一定就在这附近
It's gotta be here somewhere.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
我们分开找
Let's spread out and search.
如果没在这 我们就完蛋了
If it's not here, we're fucked.
看看这地方 就算真在这
Considering where we are, even if it's here,
我们也完蛋了
we're fucked.
我们发财了吗
Are we rich yet?
保持警惕 小子
Just keep an eye on, kid.
我们在敌人的地盘
We're in hostile territory.
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch.
听起来不像是高兴的反应啊
That does not sound very triumphant.
那是什么
What are those?
这是把钱捆在一起的
These are the tracking bands
带有跟踪器的带子
that held the stacks of cash together.
找到钱的人一定知道我们是如何追踪的
Whoever found the money definitely knows how we track it,
把这带子撕掉了
took the bands off.
真好 有人比我们先找到钱了
Great, someone found the money before we did.
没想到他们这么聪明
Didn't count on them being smart.
只想到我们太笨了
Only counted on us being dumb.
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
是什么
What was that?
-那边 -卧倒
- That! - Get down.
你在干什么 列兵
What the fuck are you doing, Private?
卧倒 闭嘴
Stay down, shut up.
博兹
Boz?
阿富汗有九百万只山羊
9 million goats in Afghanistan.
不是所有羊都叫博兹
Not every one of 'em is Boz!
它就是博兹
This one is!
这小子想要相信它就是博兹 随他吧
Kid wants to believe it's Boz, let him.
博兹是谁
Who the hell is Boz?
是这小子的战友
It's the kid's battle buddy.
陆军不接受墨西哥人
Oh, army won't take Mexicans,
却接受一只山羊
but they will take a fucking goat.
好了 钱不在这里
All right, there's no cash to be found here.
我们赶紧回直升机上吧
Let's get back to the fucking bird.
我们在这里待得够久了
Our asses been hanging out here long enough.
博兹看起来不太好
Hey, Boz doesn't look so good.
它可能只是饿了 山羊在这里只能艰难求生
He's probably just hungry. It's hard out here for a goat.
走吧 小子 别管它了
Now come on, kid, let it be.
该死
Oh, shit.
可怜的博兹 它生病了
Oh, poor Boz--he's sick.
节哀
Condolences.
擦干净就行 我们要走了
Just wipe it off. Let's go.
里面是钱
It's money.
是百元大钞吗
Are they hundreds?
没错
They were.
这下好了 山羊把钱吃掉了
Great, the goat ate the money.
真是雪上加霜
Insult to fucking injury.
我觉得山羊不可能自己找到包
I doubt the goat found the bag,
把标签摘下来 然后把钱吃了
took the tags off, and then ate it.
肯定是有人拿到了那笔钱
Somebody's got that cash.
塔♥利♥班♥拿到了那笔钱
Taliban got the cash.
肯定离这里不远
Can't be far.
事实上可能会很远
Actually, it can be far.
万一是博兹找到了拿着钱的人
What if Boz found the people
然后才开始吃钱的呢
who found the money and started eating it?
如果他能找到他们一次 就能找到第二次
If he found them once, he can do it again.
所以你是想让我们跟塔♥利♥班♥交火吗
So you're suggesting we engage the Taliban?
我没有说交火
I'm not saying engage.
不然呢 我们敲开门
So what? We knock on doors,
说丢了东西希望他们友好地归还吗
tell people we lost something and thank 'em for returning it?
但可能不是民兵拿的 也许是一个普通家庭
But it might not be militia. They might just be a family.
是啊 我肯定他们也会
Yeah, who I'm sure would be just as attached
像战士一样守护这笔钱
to the money as if they were fighters.
我们都大老远到这了 那笔钱可能近在眼前
We've come all this way. The money could be close.
我才不要就此放弃
I'm not ready to give up just yet.
我要放弃了
I am.
我们在这待的时间越久
The more time we spend out here,
就越危险
the more dangerous it gets.
戴维斯
Davis!
亲爱的
Sweetie.
我想是时候放弃了
I think it's time to give up.
别连你也这样
Not you too.
这样已经不是愚蠢而是自杀了
This is going from foolish to suicidal.
我尽力了
I tried.
没错
You did.
看来我们都完蛋了
Guess we're all screwed.
我最想一起完蛋的人是你
No one I'd rather be screwed with...than you.
这真是我听过最悲伤又最甜蜜的话了
That's the saddest, sweetest thing I've ever heard.
是啊 这就是我
Yeah, that's me.
我们走吧 小子
Let's go, kid.
走吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
我能不能问问
So, if you don't mind my asking,
那个荡♥妇♥是谁
who is this harlot?
荡♥妇♥
Harlot?
导致你老公和你分开的那个女人
The woman your husband's leaving you for.
你知道的 我不会问的
You know, I didn't ask.
你根本不在意 不是吗
You don't give a shit, do you?
恐怕如此 我是说 我在意 也不在意
Afraid not-- I mean, I do, and I don't.
我只是想让他开心
I just want him to be happy.
他是个好人 但不是我喜欢的类型
He's a great guy but just not my type.
那你喜欢什么样的
What's your type then?
我也不知道
I have no fucking idea.
天啊 太可怕了
My God, it's terrifying.
没有丈夫和两个孩子在家等我回去
I have no idea who I am without a husband and two kids
我都不知道自己是谁了
back home waiting for me to return.
家可以成为情感上的保护网
It can be an emotional safety net.
他会想要孩子的监护权
He's gonna want custody.
是他应得的吗
Does he deserve it?
当然了 我是个糟糕的母亲
God, yes. I'm a terrible mother.
我不这么认为
I doubt that.
不 我就是 而且我真的不想回家
No, I am. And I really don't wanna go back home
不想尝试做个好母亲
and try to be a good one.
但当我重新审视这一切时我很害怕
But I am scared that when I look down,
因为这些也不是我想要的
I'm not gonna want any of this.
哪些
Any of what?
军队 医学 这一切
The army, medicine, everything.
确实有这个可能性
It's a real possibility.
老天啊 你应该让我远离悬崖
Jesus, you're supposed to talk me off the ledge
而不是又回到悬崖边上
not back on it.
谁说的
Says who?
继续吧 走到悬崖上 呼吸新鲜空气
Go on, get on that ledge, breathe the fresh air...
想跳就跳
jump if you want.
一无所获吗
Coming back empty handed?
我们只找到一只山羊
All we found was a goat.
真可惜 登机起飞吧
That's a damn shame. Let's load up and take off.
慢着 伙伴
Whoa, hold on there, partner.
这样不行的 小子
Yeah, it's not gonna work kid.
博兹跟我们一起走
Boz is coming with us.
不行
No, he ain't.
他一定要跟我们一起
Oh, I think that he is.
我才不要跟肮脏的动物一起坐直升机
I'm not getting in the bird with a filthy animal.
博兹
Boz.
博兹
Boz!
博兹
Boz!
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Where the fuck you going?
山羊可能是要带我们去找钱
Goat might be leading us to the money.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表