剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
罗莎·阿尔瓦雷斯 你愿意
Do you, Rosa Alvarez,
接受库珀·罗巴克作为你的合法丈夫吗
take Cooper Roback to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
库珀·罗巴克 你愿意
And do you, Cooper Roback,
接受罗莎·阿尔瓦雷斯作为你的合法妻子吗
take Rosa Alvarez to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
以伟大的蒙大拿州
By the power vested in me
赋予我的权力
by the great state of Montana,
通过代理人 我现在宣布
I now pronounce you, by proxy,
你们结为夫妻
to be man and wife.
你还等什么呢
Hey, what are you waiting on?
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
快啊 亲吻你的爱人
Come on, now, kiss your beloved.
吻她
Smooch her.
感谢你们的服役
And thank you for your service.
对国内的我们来说意义远超...
I can't tell you what it means to all of us back here in--
现在我们结婚了
Now that we're married,
有一堆文件要填
we have a mountain of paperwork,
要去巴格拉姆面谈
an interview at Bagram,
谁知道还要做什么我才能拿到绿卡
and who knows what else to do before I get my green card.
先等一下
Okay, just hold on.
我们先深呼吸
Let's just take a breath and let
考虑一下这一刻的重要性 好吗
the weight of this momentous occasion sink in, okay?
-怎么 -你知道等我们离婚了
- What? - You realize once we're divorced,
我永远都要称你为前妻吧
I'm always gonna have to refer to you as my ex-wife.
我也永远都要称你为前夫
And I'm always gonna have to refer to you as my ex-husband.
该死
Damn it.
我都没让你签婚前协议
I didn't even get you to sign a prenup.
我们离婚的时候
When we get divorced,
你可以拿走我的全部身家
you can take me for all I'm worth.
你的身家值多少
How much are you worth?
一文不值 你呢
Nothing. You?
比你还穷
Less than nothing.
网吧
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
弹壳
Spent artillery.
正是每对新人梦寐以求的庆祝方式
Exactly what every couple wants to celebrate their marriage.
车备好了 罗巴克先生及夫人
Your carriage, Mr. And Mrs. Roback.
不准再这么叫我
Never call me that again.
来吧 必须这么做
Come on, we got to do it.
这太蠢了
This is dumb.
做给移♥民♥委员会看的
It's for the immigration board.
新婚燕尔
68W
第一季 第四集
68W
第一季 第四集
新娘来了
Here comes the bride.
他们来了
Here they come.
过来
Come here.
来吧
Come on.
笑一个
Smile.
完事了吗
Are we done?
再照一张发给国内的亲属
One more for all the relatives back home.
你不会乐在其中吧
You're enjoying this?
是啊 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
承认吧 挺好玩的
It's fun. Admit it.
幸福的小夫妻接下来有什么打算
So what's next for the happy couple?
士兵 我们得把你翻过来
Gonna roll you over, Soldier.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-你是哪的人 -路易斯维尔 长官
- Where are you from? - Louisville, sir.
老天 真疼
Christ, that hurts.
肯定的 不过别怕
I'm sure it does, but don't worry.
我们会救你出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
有多严重
How bad is it?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
只是肾上腺素的作用 躺回去
It's just the adrenaline. Lie back.
我的腿去哪了
Where are my fucking legs?
-别动 -别怕
- Sit back. - Don't worry.
我们会照顾好你的
We're gonna take care of you.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
我想找回我的腿
I want my fucking legs back.
坚持住 伙计
Just hang in there, buddy.
我不想坚持了
I don't want to fucking hang in there.
你会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事才有鬼呢
It's not gonna be okay.
我他妈想死
I want to fucking die.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
我腿侧的口袋里有封信
My side pocket. There's a letter.
我死后帮我寄出去
When I die, mail it.
伙计 你会活下来的
Buddy, you're gonna make it.
是给我妻子的
It's for my wife.
求你了 寄出去
Please. Do it.
我拿到了 拿到了
Okay, I got it. I got it, okay?
我拿到了
I got it.
总是无法习惯这部分工作
Never get used to this part of the job.
要是你习惯了
If you did,
你就做不好这工作
you wouldn't be any good at it.
我们送他去看医生
Let's get this guy to a doctor.
什么情况
What have we got here?
双侧膝上截肢术
Bilateral above-the-knee amputations.
已绑止血带
Tourniquets applied.
给我们这位朋友做术前准备
Let's get our friend here prepped for surgery.
-是 上尉 -我要美国医生
- Si, Captain. - I want an American doctor.
是吗 目前美国医生缺货了
Ah, well, we're all out of American doctors at the moment.
但我想推荐一个来自北伦敦的好小伙
But I'd like to recommend a fine chap from North London.
-就是我 -你长得不像英国人
- Me. - Don't look English.
我就当这是夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
好了 给他上监护仪
All right, let's get him monitored,
做检测 看在老天的份上
draw labs, and for God's sake,
把他满是血污的衣服脱了
get him out of these bloody clothes.
-马上做 -等下
- Subito. - Wait.
路易 我的工作就是把你送到这里 好吗
Look, my job was just to get you here, Louie, okay?
现在由哈扎拉医生接手了 他是最好的外科医生
You're with Dr. Hazara now. He's the best surgeon--
那封信 寄给我妻子好吗
The letter-- mail it to my wife?
-答应我 -我不用答应你
- Promise me. - I don't have to promise you,
因为你会活下来的 好吗
'cause you're gonna make it, okay?
我答应你
Promise.
欢迎来到守护者基地
有人接近
Approaching.
站住 说明来意
Halt! State your business!
我们是阿富汗国民军的
We are Afghan National Army.
你相信他们吗
Do you believe them?
国民军有制♥服♥
ANA have uniforms.
你们有证件吗
Do you have identification?
你看到证件了吗
Do you see identification?
-没证件 -废话
- No id. - No shit.
你们怎么裸着
Why are you naked?
塔♥利♥班♥
Taliban.
他们抢走了我们的制♥服♥和枪
They take our uniforms and our guns.
好吧 我们怎么办
Okay, what do we do?
我们不能就这样不管他们
We can't just leave them out there like that.
他们体内可能植入了炸♥弹♥
They could have bombs implanted inside of them.
别再整这一套了
Let's not start that shit again.
你想让他们进来
You want to let them on?
那就去搜查他们
You got to search them.
就是说检查一切可能藏东西的地方
That means anyplace they could be hiding something.
不要吧
Aw, man.
帕特塞利真惨
Sucks being Petrocelli.
去吧 拿着
Go, take it.
好吧
Okay.
真棒
Sweet.
我们有自己的浴室
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表