剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
听起来你唯一的证据是一只山羊
Sounds like the only proof you have is a goat.
我知道你们讨厌我们 对我们待在这里心存不满
I know you guys hate us, resent that we're here,
但我们和你们没什么两样
but we're just like you.
我不是来赚大钱的
I'm not here to get rich.
那你来做什么
What are you here for?
其实我还不太确定
Actually, I'm not entirely sure.
但我被告知这对于保护美国生活方式
But I've been told it's essential to preserving
至关重要
the American way of life.
我们很确定自己来这里做什么
Well, we're pretty sure why we're here.
听着 我手上没有你说的东西
Look, I don't have whatever it is you think I have.
所以我也没办法还给你
So I can't possibly give it back to you.
我很想留下来
I'd love to stay,
但那样我就不能走了
but it'd keep me from leaving.
你是怎么做到坐在那拿着这玩意玩个不停的
How can you sit there and play that thing for hours and hours?
就像这样
Like this.
有什么事吗 朋友
What can I do for you, amigo?
大脚怪这么急着要的东西是什么
What the hell is it Sasquatch wants back so badly?
一辆SUV 可值钱了
An SUV. Costs a ton.
不是 这对于赛克安保公♥司♥来说不值一提
No. It's a drop in the bucket for SecCorp.
也许车里有他想要回去的东西
Maybe there's something inside it he wants back.
我没看见有什么东西 你呢
I didn't see anything. Did you?
我都没仔细看
Didn't really look.
是啊 我们弃车之前怎么没搜一遍
Yeah. Why didn't we search it before we abandoned it?
因为它可能马上要爆♥炸♥了
Because it was maybe about to explode?
我们得回到弃车的地方搜一搜
We need to go back and search it where we left it.
谁他妈在乎车里有什么他们想要的东西
Who the fuck cares what's inside that they want?
我们在乎
We do.
给我个理由
Tell me why.
因为如果我们找到了
Because if we have it,
我们就可以用它作为和大脚怪讲条件的筹码
then we can trade it back to Sasquatch.
什么条件
For what?
和军阀的保镖打拳
Fighting the Warlord's bodyguard?
-我开始理解你的逻辑了 -好
- I'm beginning to experience the logic here. - Yeah.
收拾一下 我们回到弃车的地方搜一搜
Finish up here. Let's go back to where we left it and search it.
那是我的衣服
That's my shirt.
-并不是 -那就是
- No, it's not. - Yeah, it is.
我找不到了
It's been missing.
你成天弄丢东西
You lose shit all the time.
不 我从卡里尔那搞来的
No, I got it from Khalil.
他也给了我一件
He gave me one, too.
他给了你一件 免费的吗
Gave you one? For free?
是啊
Yeah.
那个王八蛋收了我二十阿富汗币
Son of a bitch charged me 20 Afghanis for mine.
那是你和他的事
That's between you and him.
我得记得之后找他算账
Gotta remember to discuss this with that man later, man.
你这么在意 给你
Means so much to you, here.
我不需要你的施舍
I don't need your charity.
你听起来是需要的
Sounds like you do.
不
No.
我需要的是搞清楚
What I need is to figure out
大脚怪这么急着要回来的是什么
what the hell Sasquatch wants back so badly.
我开始习惯你那玩意了
I'm getting used to that thing of yours.
不确定是好还是坏
Not sure if it's good or bad,
但如果我以后要生孩子的话 已经体验差不多了
but if I ever give birth, I'm halfway there.
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, baby.
我一直在想我的终止服役时间
Been thinking about my ETS.
怎么了
What about it?
很快就要到了
Just that it's not far off.
我们聊点别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
听我说完 你之前说的那个...
Look, here me out. What's the,
赛克安保公♥司♥保镖之类的是什么来着
SecCorp bodyguard thingy you were telling me about?
高净值人士安保队
The High Net Worth Individual Protection Unit?
对
Yeah.
你觉得你能入选吗
You think you could get into it?
也许吧
Probably.
保护的大多是政客和公♥司♥老总
It's mostly just politicians and CEOs.
他们也保护名人吧
And they do celebrities, too, right?
我有个伙计就负责杰斯和碧昂丝的安保
I got a buddy who works for Jay-Z and Beyoncé.
我大概猜到你想说什么了
I think I know where you're going with this.
没错 一起搬去洛杉矶
Damn straight. Move to LA together.
找个房♥子
Get a place.
我以前试过在国内生活
I tried life back at home before.
而第一次的结局可不太好
It didn't work out too well for me the first time.
而且我不知道自己是否准备好了
And I don't know if I'm ready
整天护送电影明星上下车
to help movie stars get in and out of limousines all day.
好吧 所以你宁愿留在这里
Okay, so you'd rather stay here
做你们做的那些破事
doing whatever fucked up shit it is you guys do?
你很清楚我已经准备好
You know damn well that I'm ready
那些该死的怪胎告别了
to say good-bye to all those goddamn freaks.
我见过他们中的一些人做出
Seen some of them do shit that'd get anyone
非人的勾当
bounced out of the human race.
行 那我们就这么做
Okay, then let's do it.
我应该可以说服我当模特的公♥司♥
I think I can convince the company I model for
让我成为他们的形象大使
to make me a brand ambassador.
这样我想在哪生活都可以
So I can live wherever I want.
你把一切都打理好了 对吧
You got it all figured out, huh?
这是我的天赋
That's how I'm wired.
好
Okay.
别误会我 我想说...
And don't take this the wrong way, but...
我之前并没有感觉你这么喜欢我
I didn't think that you were this into me.
这有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
不 我真的很喜欢你
No, I really dig you.
只是...
Just...
让我有点惊讶罢了
caught me by surprise, is all.
听着 不管有没有你 我都要这么做 但是...
Look, I'm gonna do this with or without you, but...
我很愿意和你在一起
I'd much rather be with you.
我猜在我们有更多进展前
Guess that's as close to an "I love you" as I'm gonna get
我只能收到这样的表白了
till we move this thing further on down the road more.
就像...
Just like...
有一只把所有人吓尿的体型庞大的恶犬
having this big, nasty dog that scares the shit out of everyone,
但和我待在一起时
but with me...
他却很温暖深情 让我有安全感
he's warm and loving and makes me feel safe.
看来他们不需要那个车门
Looks like they didn't need that door.
那台SUV已经报废了
That SUV was nonoperational.
没有大拖车的话不可能把它弄走
No way anyone could've moved it without a big rig tow.
也许是赛克安保公♥司♥把它弄走了
Maybe SecCorp picked it up.
如果是这样 大脚怪就不会问我东西在哪里了
If they did, Sasquatch wouldn't be asking me where it was.
车里肯定内置了某种跟踪装置吧
There must be some kind of tracking device built into it, right?
我估计地雷把它炸坏了
I'm guessing the land mine took care of that.
现在怎么办
So what now?
回去找大脚怪 假装手上有他要的东西
Go back to Sasquatch and pretend like I have what he wants.
但你并没有
But you don't have it.
没错 但他并不知道
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.
告诉他如果他和我们的人打拳
Tell him if he fights our guy,
-我就把东西还他 -但你并没有
- I'll give it back to him. - But you don't have it.
没错 但他并不知道
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.
你觉得你能瞒多久
How long you think you could keep that up for?
希望能瞒到拳赛结束
Hopefully till after the fight.
即便是你 我也不确定能不能行
Not sure even you could pull that off.
对我有点信心 朋友
Have a little faith, amigo.
车辆调度场少了一辆救护车
There's an ambulance missing from the motor pool.
问问医疗队的人怎么回事
Ask someone on the medical team what the hell is up with that.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
库珀·罗巴克中士
Sergeant Cooper Roback!
听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound good.
你因为违反军事审判统一法典
You're being placed under arrest
第89 91以及92条而被捕
for violating Articles 89, 91, and 92 of the UCMJ.
交出你的武器
Surrender your weapons.
大脚怪肯定还是去霍洛威那告密了
Sasquatch must've finally gone to Holloway and ratted you out.
显然如此
Apparently so.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表