剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
What now?
那他妈是什么声音
The fuck was that?
快走
Go.
-我什么都没看到 -左前方
- I don't see nothin'. - Up on the left!
-这可不妙 -情况变得更糟了
- That's not good. - Shit just got real.
-我们没有用于交战的装备 -别无选择了 朋友
- We're not equipped to engage. - Got no choice, amigo.
吗♥啡♥就在外面 找到并带回去
That morphine's out there, and it's our job to find it
是我们的职责
and get it back.
-我们上吧 -好
- Let's fuckin' do this. - Okay.
蹲下 蹲下
Sit down. Sit down.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
-卡里尔 那些家伙是什么来头 -塔♥利♥班♥
- Khalil, who are those guys? - Taliban.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
他们是哈卡尼组织的
They're Haqqani network.
这才叫与敌同眠
Talk about sleeping with the enemy.
瑞士杂种
Swiss motherfucker.
我的妈呀
God damn.
以后可以把这个有趣的故事告诉我们的孩子
Well, that'll be a lovely story to tell our kids one day.
我们拿了吗♥啡♥就走
Let's grab that morphine and go.
吗♥啡♥用完了
That's it for the morphine.
不是让你们每次只用一半剂量吗
Thought we were doing half doses.
刚刚用完了最后一滴
We just finished the last drip.
该死
Damn it.
我现在用针穿过你的皮肤
I have the needle through the skin now.
好了 现在按我刚说的 把线拉上来
All right, now pull the line up through as we discussed.
你感觉到痛了吗
Do you feel that?
天呐 感觉到了
My, God, yes.
你就想着我可以感觉到自己的
Just assume that I can feel all of this
以及其他所有人的疼痛 行吗
and everybody else's pain too, all right?
现在从另一边把针穿过皮肤 然后拉出来
Now come up through the skin on the other side and pull it through.
-你没事吧 -我很紧张 长官
- Are you okay? - I'm nervous, sir.
所有人第一次都会紧张 知道吗
Everyone's nervous their first time, okay?
应该让你见识一下我给第一个病人缝合的情景
You should have seen me with my first patient.
我的缝线看起来像一团乱麻
My sutures looked like an angry game of knots and crosses.
好在他当时处于麻醉状态
Thank God he was under anesthesia.
你可以做到的 好吗 不过是个手术
You can do this, all right? It's just surgery.
对 不过是个手术
Right. Just surgery.
要确保皮肤边缘整齐
Make sure the edges of the skin line up
以免留下缝隙或者产生卷边
so that there's no gaps and no dog ears!
这对我而言至关重要 知道吗
This is of utmost importance to me, all right?
我下半辈子都得带着这块伤疤
I'll have to live with this the rest of my life.
毫无压力
No pressure.
看起来如何
How's it looking?
-我感觉挺好的 -感觉
- Pretty good, I guess. - You guess?
看起来挺好的 长官
It looks great, sir.
好吧
All right.
现在绕一圈然后按我之前教你的方法打结
Now loop it around and make the knot like we discussed.
别忘了保持皮肤边缘整齐
Oh, remember to keep the edges nice and even!
知道吗 别留肿块和卷边
All right? No lumps, no dog ears.
干得好 中士 就快完成了
Nice work, Sergeant. Halfway home.
中士 请你稍微停一下
Sergeant, if you could just stop what you're doing.
只需要一小会
This will only take a moment.
然后那个德国人指责塔♥利♥班♥把简易炸♥弹♥
Then the German accused the Taliban of putting the IED
放得离实验室太近了
too close to the lab.
原来是事出有因
Turns out he had a point.
塔♥利♥班♥回复称他们把炸♥弹♥放在那
The Taliban replied that they put it there
-是为了保护实验室 -各有各的说法
- to protect the lab. - Two sides to every story.
就在那时 德国人庞然大怒
That is when the German got arrogant,
他说了什么来着 "笨蛋"
and uh, what is this word? Dummkopfs.
当别人用AK47对着你的时候
Something you don't call somebody
可不能对他们用这个词
when they're pointing an AK-47 at you.
没错 塔♥利♥班♥觉得自己备受侮辱
Yes, Taliban were deeply insulted.
剩下的就不需要翻译了
The rest needs no translation.
射得真准
Helluva shot.
我们不能抛下美国人
We can't leave Americans behind.
当然不能
Of course not.
我们要用直升机把他们一起带回去
Gonna bring 'em back on the bird with us.
确保他们能被送回到亲人那里
Make sure they get home to their families.
我们应该带多少吗♥啡♥回去
How much morphine are we supposed to take back with us?
-能带多少带多少 -收到
- As much as we can carry. - Roger that.
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -怎么了
- Son of a bitch. - What?
这是大脚怪的SUV 塔♥利♥班♥把它涂成白色了
That's Sasquatch's SUV. Taliban painted it white.
从赛克安保到了国民军手上 最后到了塔♥利♥班♥手上
SecCorp to the ANA to the Taliban.
我要把它开回赛克安保那里
And I'm gonna drive it back to SecCorp.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们一直跟大脚怪说我们手里有他要的东西
We've been telling Sasquatch we have what he wants.
我们现在真的有了
Well, now we have what he wants.
你把吗♥啡♥带回直升机
You take the morphine back to the bird.
我把车开回去
I'm driving this back.
外面的世道可不太平 朋友
There's too many bad guys out here, amigo.
我不在乎 我要开回去
I don't care. I'm driving it.
不准你开
No you're fucking not.
把车留在这里
This will still be here.
我们带走钥匙 到时候再回来取车
We take the keys and then we come back for it.
我不想冒这个风险
I don't wanna chance it.
我要把车开回去 给我钥匙
I'm driving this back. Give me the key.
你看到这里有幸存者了吗
See any survivors out here?
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
所有人都以为
As far as everybody's concerned
我们是付钱买♥♥的吗♥啡♥
we paid for the morphine.
没人要收据
Nobody's asking for receipts.
我们可以拿走这笔钱
We take the cash.
否则我们就是没药救的傻子
We'd be damn fools if we didn't.
现在我们要把这些
Now let's fucking bring back
我们被派出来找的东西带回去
what we were sent out here to fucking bring back.
抹尘31号♥ 我是DS
Dust-off 31, this is Delta Sierra,
我们准备好撤离了
we're ready for extract.
我是DS 我们准备好撤离了
Delta Sierra. We're ready for extract.
收到 DS 正在赶来
Roger that, Delta Sierra. On the way.
你拿到自己那份钱后要做的第一件事是什么
First thing you're gonna do with your cut?
买♥♥辆宾利
Buy a Bentley.
或者支付我妈的医疗账单 你呢
Or pay my mom's medical bills. How 'bout you?
让我的家人从赫米特搬出来
Gonna get my family the hell out of Hemet.
这些杂种
Sons of bitches.
他们以为可以在我们返程时肆无忌惮地射我们吗
They think that they can get a free shot at us on the return?
-小心 -吃我一招
- Look out! - Suck on this!
搞什么
What the fuck?
我还以为你要伸手抓住那袋钱
I thought you were going for the cash!
-离你更近 -我是右撇子
- It was closer to you! - I'm right-handed.
离你更近
It was closer to you!
这不是你不伸手的理由
That doesn't make any fucking sense.
你♥他♥妈♥当时在干什么
Where the fuck were you?
有袋东西掉下去了
One of the bags fell out.
我们得回去把它捡回来
We need to go back and pick it up.
我们燃料不够了
We don't have enough fuel to circle back.
再说了 那发火箭弹说明下面是塔♥利♥班♥的天下
Besides, that RPG says it's Taliban country down there.
那袋东西找不回来了
That shit is gone, man!
-该死 -该死
- Fuck! - Fuck.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
所有人第一次尝试时都会留下几处卷边
Everyone makes a few dog ears on their first try.
-什么 -逗你玩呢
- What? - Kidding.
缝合得很完美
It's perfect.
别担心 你穿着泳裤的样子还是会很帅的
Don't worry, you'll still look good in your Speedo.
你很幸运
Well, fortunately for you,
你天生就有很好的本能
you were born with bloody good instincts.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
跟着我混 中士
Stick with me, Sergeant.
我会让你不用死记硬背
I'll prepare you to be a damn good doctor
就能成为一名很好的医生
without all of that mindless memorization.
我很乐意 长官
I would like that, sir.
不问来路吗
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表