剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
They settled in London,
我的祖父母在那也被视为外来人而遭受迫♥害♥
where my grandparents were then persecuted as outsiders
尽管他们比大多数
even though, in most instances,
迫♥害♥他们的人
they had been living in that city
在那座城市生活了更长的时间
longer than the people who were persecuting them.
我祖上有悠久的部落仇恨传统
I am descended from a rich tradition of tribal hatred
而且可能永远不会停止
that will probably never cease.
这也造就了现在的我
And it has all made me who I am today.
现在的您是什么样 长官
What exactly is that, sir?
一个用医学生涯和军衔
An angry bastard whose medical career and military rank
狠狠打脸那些认为是我导致了
are one big sod off to anyone who believes that I'm the reason
他们生活不如意的人的喷子
that their lives didn't turn out the way they had hoped.
你也可以像我一样
Make it work for you.
可惜我别无选择
I wish I had a choice.
你今晚工作得很出色
Exemplary work tonight.
我们自从上次见到你后怪事连篇
Lot of weird shit's happened since we saw you last.
我自从上次见到你们后怪事连篇
- Lot of weird shit's happened since I saw you last.
-我们先说 -没空
- Us first. - No time.
我只是来找你们告别的
Just wanted to find you guys and say good-bye.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我的"国家利益攸关人才计划"身份被撤销了
My MAVNI status was pulled.
也没什么原因
Just because.
奥斯汀上校让我跟下一趟机队去巴格拉姆
Colonel Austin's got me on the next convoy to Bagram.
从那飞往德国 然后再飞往德州
From there to Germany. From there to Texas.
最后再被驱逐回墨西哥
From there, I get deported back to Mexico.
什么
What?
我一定会从我去的那些好地方
I'll be sure and send postcards
给你们寄明信片的
from all the lovely places I visit.
肯定还有别的办法
Well, there's gotta be something you can do.
真是不得不爱白人小子这股乐观的劲
White boys. Gotta love their optimism.
总是不忘逗人发笑
Never ceases to amuse.
等等
Wait.
他们连你的继任都没找吗
They didn't even get anyone to replace you?
不管来的是谁 肯定不会像我一样
I'm sure whoever it is won't find all you guys' bullshit
觉得你们的鬼话那么好笑
nearly as entertaining as I do.
我们花了好几个月才征服你
Took us months to break you down.
我们可不想再折腾一次
Ain't looking forward to doing it all over again.
我相信你们会成功的
I have faith you'll succeed.
-你试着联♥系♥过... -我什么都试过了
- Did you try contacting-- - Tried everything.
我爱你们 但你们也想不出
I love you, but there's nothing
有什么我没想过的办法
you can think of that I haven't thought of already.
我们来告别吧
Let's get this over with.
-我不会想你的 -我也不会想你的
- Not gonna miss you. - Not gonna miss you, either.
-来吧 -不 这简直是瞎扯淡
- Come on. - No. This is bullshit!
我不会让他们拆散我们
I'm not gonna let them break up the band
然后把你关进某个该死的集中营
and stick you in a fucking detention center
而仅仅是因为华盛顿的某个狗屁政客想要连任
just 'cause some asshole in Washington wants to get reelected.
天呐 你把这事弄得太复杂了
God, you're making this so much harder than it has to be.
-和我告别然后祝我好运就行 该死的 -不要
- Just say good-bye and wish me luck, damn it. - No!
不要
No.
我会想出解决办法的
I'm gonna figure this one out.
那行 你想你的
Well, while you're figuring it out,
我要踏上世界之旅了
I'll be on my world tour.
等等
Wait!
上校马上就出来
The colonel will be right out.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
随意渎神区域
我们速战速决
Let's do this quick.
如果你们是想在最后关头求情的话
If this is a plea for some sort of last-minute reprieve,
你们就是在浪费我的时间
you're both wasting my time.
-不是的 长官 -那你们想干什么
- It's not, sir. - Then what is it?
我和阿尔瓦雷斯中士要结婚了
Sergeant Alvarez and I are getting married.
这样啊
I see.
我们已经计划好一阵了 长官
We've been planning it for a while now, sir.
打算在两次派驻的间隙举♥行♥婚礼
Scheduled it for between deployments,
但很显然
but obviously,
她身份的变化使得计划只好提前了
the change in her status has moved those plans up.
我才知道你们俩好上了
You two are news to me.
长官 我们之前以为大家都知道我们俩的事
Sir, we just assumed everybody knew about us.
我们不想搞出什么大阵仗
We didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
不想妨碍我们履行职责
Didn't want it to get in the way of our duties.
在我看来 我有两个选择
The way I see it, I got two options here.
一是选择相信你们 成全你们的爱情
Option one is to believe it, let love work its way,
不在阿尔瓦雷斯的手续上签字
place Alvarez's paperwork without my signature
把它压在最底下
at the bottom of a pile.
第二个选择呢
Option two?
二是选择将你们说的话
Option two would be to conclude
认定为瞎扯淡
that this is some bullshit
然后在阿尔瓦雷斯的手续上签字
and send Alvarez's paperwork with my signature
把它别在她胸上送到巴格拉姆
pinned to her chest on to Bagram.
并将你以军法处置 罗巴克
and institute a court-martial for you, Roback.
-我们是认真的 长官 -这可是你说的
- This is not bullshit, sir. - So you say.
阿尔瓦雷斯 你昨晚不应该离开基地
Alvarez, you were not supposed to leave this base
到外执行任务
last night to go out on a mission.
不应该向任何人提供医疗救助
You were not supposed to tend medical care to anyone,
而且最不应该不把上级军官的命令
and you most certainly were not supposed to disregard
放在眼里
the order of a superior officer
然后在违背该军官意愿的情况下给他下药
and then drug said officer against their will.
我讨厌指挥医疗单位
I hate commanding medical units.
医生和医护兵拥有的权利要把我逼疯了
The entitlement doctors and medics possess drives me crazy.
你们和赛克安保公♥司♥的那些家伙是一丘之貉
You're as bad as the SecCorp guys.
你不会因为谋杀而受到惩罚
You get away with murder
因为你会做我不会做的事情
because you can do something I can't.
我每次到手术室
Every time I'm in the OR,
都感觉自己像是淫乱趴上的性无能
I feel like a goddamn eunuch at an orgy.
毫无用处
Useless.
我可不习惯这样
And that's not what I'm used to.
尽管如此 你的所作所为很重要
That said, what you do is important...
让彼得斯少校这样的人活了下来
Keeping men like Major Peters alive.
我和他一起在伊♥拉♥克♥服役过
He and I served in Iraq together.
他是一位杰出的战士
He's an outstanding warrior.
我听说要不是你把他带来这里
Heard he may have never walked again
他可能就再也无法行走了
if you hadn't brought him in here.
你本来不必外出执行任务 但你还是去了
You didn't have to go out on that mission, but you did.
我尊重所见到的勇气和责任感
I respect bravery and a sense of duty when I see it.
军队需要更多你这样的人
Military needs more people like you, not less.
您知道我为什么爱上她了吧
You can see why I feel in love with this woman.
闭上你的嘴
Shut the fuck up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
没了阿尔瓦雷斯 我就已经少了一个医护兵了
Already down a medic without Alvarez.
我可不能让你退役 罗巴克
Can't afford to take you out of commission, Roback.
所以我选择相信这是真的
So I choose to believe that this is genuine,
相信你们真心相爱 打算结婚
that you are both in love, intending to marry,
相伴度过余生
and will spend the rest of your lives together.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我之前就一直觉得
Always figured there was something
你们俩有猫腻
going on between you two.
我们是真爱 长官
Our love is real, sir.
最好如此
Ooh, it better be.
我不知道这么做能不能使阿尔瓦雷斯
Now I have no idea if this is gonna keep Alvarez
"国家利益攸关人才计划"身份
from losing her MAVNI status...
但到时候就知道了
But guess we'll find out.
不管怎样 你们俩结婚之后
Either way, I'm gonna assign you both
我会让你们住到一起
to a communal CHU once you're married.
德尔金下士会帮你们
Corporal Durkin will help you
办好结婚所需的手续
fill out the necessary paperwork for the marriage.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
如果我没给你们准备婚礼礼物的话 原谅我
Forgive me if I don't get you both a wedding gift.
出去吧
Get out.
-赶紧 -是 长官
- Now. - Yes, sir.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表