剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
68W
第一季 第八集
你们在看什么
What are you looking at?
刚发现你没有军衔
Noticed you don't have a rank.
你来这里多久了
How long have you been over here?
-七个月 -七个月吗
- Seven months. - Seven?
服役六个月后 你就会自动获得一道杠
After six, you automatically get a stripe.
你这不对劲啊
Something's not right.
没人找我说过这事
No one's ever contacted me about that.
你该去找他们
It's your job to contact them.
你得解决这事
You need to fix this.
怎么解决
How?
去找奥斯汀上校要那道杠
Go to Colonel Austin and ask for that stripe.
奥斯汀上校
Colonel Austin?
只有这样才能解决这事
It's the only way to get this straightened out.
-他挺忙的 -是
- Ah, he's pretty busy. - Yeah.
他忙的就是这些事
Pretty busy with stuff like this.
天呐
Man.
无意打扰你们
Don't mean to bother you guys.
赛克安保
戴维斯
Davis.
没想到这么快又在这里见到你
Didn't expect to see you here so soon.
嗯 我知道我还没有正式成为你们的一员
Yeah. I know I'm not officially a part of the team yet,
但我想问几个...
but I just wanted to ask a few...
你们在这个基地的配置太酷了吧
Y'all got a sick setup on this base.
这里简直是另一个世界
It's like a whole nother world over here.
回到另一边会有点艰难
Gonna be kinda hard to go back to the other side.
真好
Nice.
有什么事吗 戴维斯
Yeah, what can we do for you, Davis?
我有几个问题
Just got a few questions.
支票要多久才能寄到
How long does it take for the checks to arrive?
我是说 要等很久吗
I mean, is it, like, a long wait?
不不 不会的 伙计
Nah, nah, nothing like that, mate.
支票从不失约
Checks always come.
我们甚至为你办了直接存入
We even set up direct deposit for you.
很好
Good to know.
好极了
Sweet.
还有什么事吗
Is there anything else we can help you with?
有
Yes, there is.
你们来这做什么
Why you guys here?
在你正式穿上我们的黑背心之前
Well, until you're officially wearing one of our black vests,
这与你无关
that's none of your business.
来一杆
Take a swing.
那就献丑了
Don't mind if I do.
记住 屈膝
Remember. Bend the knees.
这不是我擅长的运动
Yeah, this is not my sport.
你会学会的
You'll get the hang of it.
恐怕如此
That's what I'm afraid of.
赛克安保
我看到你了 戴维斯 我看到你了
I see you, Davis. I see you.
-听着 你得理解... -真是天才
- Look, you gotta understand-- - It's genius.
-是吗 -是 你做我们的内线
- It is? - Yeah. You're our inside man.
你玩的是欲拒还迎那套
It's a coy ploy.
潜伏到他们当中 骗取他们的信任
Sneak in there, earn their trust,
搜集大脚怪犯下战争罪的证据
gather evidence on Sasquatch's war crimes,
然后攻其不备
then stab them while they sleep.
我喜欢你这个方法 计划是怎样的
I like your style. What's the plan?
-你准备好听计划了 -没错 跟我说吧
- You ready for the plan? - Yeah, lay it on me.
计划就是 他们给我开支票
The plan is, they write me checks.
-好的 -我去兑现
- Okay. - I cash those checks.
我帮我妈妈康复 挽救我的家
I help get my mom healthy again, save my home.
这就是计划
That's the plan.
你的计划里没有我
The plan doesn't include me.
所以它才是一个绝佳的计划
That's exactly what makes it an excellent plan.
有你加入的计划
Plans that include you
最后总会有人会失去他们希望得到的东西
generally end with someone losing everything they hoped to gain,
有时是他们的生命
sometimes their life.
呼叫空中救护 随后汇报九线报文 完毕
Medevac, medevac, medevac. 9-line follows. Over.
汇报吧
Send it over.
-你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 -快行动
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Let's roll!
3-1 我是6-4 还有多久到达 完毕
3-1, it's 6-4. What's your ETA? Over.
我们来接你们了 耐心等待
We're coming to get you. Just sit tight.
为了点臭钱就加入死星
Joining the Death Star just for the goddamn money.
《星球大战》中帝国的超级武器
就为了点臭钱
Just for the goddamn money.
这不是我认识的你
This is not the man I know.
你认识的那个人有一堆账单要付
The man you know got bills to pay.
-不像这样 -就像这样
- Not like this. - Just like this.
听着 我知道你俩之间
Look, I understand there's some personal shit
有什么不和
happening between you two,
但不要把它带到战场上来
but we leave it off the battlefield.
她说得对 你们得处理好你们之间的事
She's right! Y'all need to work out your shit,
因为我们正在接近行动区域
because we're approaching the AO!
你赶紧落地吧
Just land this fucking thing!
是只有我 还是大家都开始信任
Is it just me, or is everyone beginning to trust
我们在这的小行动了
our little operation here?
是的 这是个好消息
Yes, this is very good news.
不太好的消息是他们中大多数人
What is not very good news is that most of them
都患上了急性痢疾
are having aggressive diarrhea in an area
而本地的室内管道系统并不好
of our country not known for its indoor plumbing.
他们所有人都有同样的问题吗
All of them are having this same issue?
不是 其中一些人还有内出血
No, some of them are also having internal bleeding.
另一些人年纪大了 病情严重到快要死了
Others are old and have become so sick, they are near death.
我应该找到了原因
And I think I know why.
完全被污染了
It's totally contaminated.
我也这么认为
That was my assessment.
从什么时候开始的
How long has this been happening?
从美国人在山那边
Since the Americans started
开始进行不知道是什么的活动的时候
whatever it is they are doing across the hill.
美国人
Americans?
那些穿着黑色背心 有着络腮胡须的美国人
The ones with the black vests and the beards.
赛克安保
SecCorp?
我们区分不出
We do not differentiate.
这里有人声称看到他们深夜来这
Some here claim to have seen them come late at nights
往井里倒液体
to pour liquids into the wells.
好吧 倒了什么液体
Well, what kind of liquids?
他们不知道
They do not know.
我们得做些什么
We have to do something about this.
是啊 我希望你比我有更多
Yes, I was hoping you would have more options
处理的方法
at your disposal than I do.
好吧 首先 我们至少要试着给这里
Yeah, well, we can at least try and get clean water in here,
弄点干净的水
for starters.
这里的村民会非常感激的
People of this village would be very appreciative.
这就是我们来阿富汗的理由 卡西姆
That's why we're here in Afghanistan, Qasem.
我就希望有理由
I was hoping there was a reason.
我不要再和你争论这个了
I'm not having this argument with you anymore.
你已经不喜欢我了
You are over me.
不 我还喜欢你
No, I'm not.
而这是另一个待解决的问题
And that's another problem I have to solve.
但现在 我们先解决这一个吧
But for now, we'll solve this one first.
长官 情况如何
Sir, what's the situation?
我们奉命来清除80年代
We got called in to clear this minefield
苏联人慷慨留下的雷区
the Soviets so graciously left behind in the '80s.
戴克中士在拆除时 地雷爆♥炸♥了
Sergeant Decker was defusing an ordnance when it exploded.
把她炸飞到六米高
Shot her up 20 feet in the air.
-有生命迹象吗 -我们不确定
- Signs of life? - We're not sure.
但愿她的防爆服能保护她
We're praying her suit gave her some protection.
这些东西是什么
What are we looking at here?
橙色旗子标记的是我们探测出的地雷
The orange flags are the mines we can see.
蓝色旗子标记的是我们搜排过的路
Blue are the path that we're making.
但我们无法预料未知的情况
But we don't know what we don't know,
所以在我们标记完路径前
so I can't recommend that you walk out there
我不建议你们走过去
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表