剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
My friend and I are gonna transfer you to a stretcher
然后把您送进直升机
and load you in to the bird.
谢谢关心 中士
Appreciate your concern, Sergeant,
但我不会有事的
but I'm gonna be fine.
稍等一下 我应该可以让脚动起来
Just give me a moment. I think I can move my foot.
看到了吧
See?
我刚刚只是受到了冲击 但我现在没事了
Went into shock mode, but I'm gonna be fine now.
或许如此 长官
Perhaps, sir,
但我们搬运您的时候
but you really need to stay still
您真的不能动
while we load you on.
-别管我 中士 -长官
- Leave me alone, Sergeant. - Sir--
这是命令
That's a direct order.
长官 您需要尽快做扫描
Sir, you need to get scanned as soon as possible.
从您无法移♥动♥手臂和腿的症状来看
From your inability to move your arms and legs,
我估计您有脊髓损伤
I'm guessing that you've got spinal damage,
在您可能让情况变得更糟糕前
and we really need to know the extent of the damage
我们需要知道您的损伤程度
before you possibly make it worse.
我失去了两个手下
I lost two men,
他们是好人 就坐在我们前面的车里
good men, in that vehicle in front of us.
我不会抛弃我其余的士兵
I'm not abandoning the rest of them.
只需要再给我一点时间
I just need a few more minutes.
我应该就能移♥动♥手臂了
I should be able to move my arms.
我不过是神经系统受到了一点冲击
Just sustained a slight shock to my nervous system.
我不这么认为 长官
I don't think so, sir.
我才不在乎你的看法
Well, I don't care what you think!
扶我起来
Help me stand up.
不 长官
No, sir.
罗杰斯
Rogers!
-到 长官 -扶我起来
- Yes, sir. - Help me get up.
就是这样
There we go.
中士
Sergeant.
我不会提及你的抗命行为
I'm not gonna cite you for insubordination
因为我相信你是为了我着想
'cause I believe you have my best interests at heart,
但我要回到车队 继续行进
but I'm getting back in this convoy and continuing on.
好了 放开我
All right. Let me go.
这简直是胡来
This is bullshit.
如果他瞎动弹 弄断了脊椎
If he snaps his spine trying to move,
他会半身瘫痪的
he's gonna end up paraplegic.
我要带他回去
I'm not leaving without him.
考虑到现在的情况
I feel this will be very difficult to accomplish
这恐怕很难
considering the elements involved.
好了 这次肯定没问题
All right. This time for sure.
看到了吗
See?
我就说吧 基地
I told you. Base.
太好了
Oh, sweet.
先别急着庆祝
Let's hold off on the celebration.
我们的麻烦才刚刚开始
Our troubles are far from over.
走吧
Come on.
准备好起飞了吗
We ready to take off?
还没有
Not quite yet.
长官 如果您坚持
Sir, if you're gonna insist
通过走路来缓解可能存在的脊髓损伤
on walking off a possible spinal injury,
至少让我们来帮你
at least let us be the ones to help you.
好吧 好主意
Fine. That's a good idea.
好了
Okay.
小心
Careful.
这是什么
Wha--what's that?
轻度止痛药 高级版阿司匹林
Mild pain pill. Glorified aspirin.
如果您不跟我回前沿作战基地的话
If I can't get you to come back with me to the FOB,
那至少为您的头皮损伤吃一粒
then at least take it for your scalp injury,
肯定痛死了
which has gotta be hurting big-time.
一阵一阵地抽着痛
It's throbbing like a son of a bitch.
请吃下去
Please, take it.
好了 够了
All right. Enough of this.
你们俩把我送到车上就行
You two can just load me in the vehicle.
我就可以出发了
I'll be good to go.
给我也来一粒
I would like one of these pills.
-怎么了 -少校怎么了
- Come on. - What happened to the major?
他决定和我们一起回基地
He decided to come back to the base with us.
我一拿到医用秤
As soon as I get my hands on a medical scale,
就开始分块 把它卖♥♥出去
start breaking this down, sell it.
为什么要我拿着
Why I gotta be the one holding?
因为大脚怪一回到基地
Because as soon as Sasquatch gets back
并告诉霍洛威我违反了她的命令
and tells Holloway I disobeyed her direct order,
我就得被关禁闭了
I'm going straight to the brig.
我的包到时可藏不住东西
My bag will be extremely vulnerable to detection.
好理由
That's a good reason.
只是还得想办法确保帕特塞
Just gotta figure out a way to make sure Petrocelli
不会因为弄丢救护车受罚
doesn't end up taking the rap for the missing ambulance.
只要你要去坐牢了 你就可以说是你干的
Long as you're doing time, you could say it was you.
我本来还希望能想出别的办法
Was hoping we could come up with an alternative plan,
但好吧
but fine.
我们尽快把这玩意出手 好吗
Let's try and move this shit fast, okay?
我现在很需要钱
Need the cash bad.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom doing?
她接到治疗她癌症的医院
She got a call from the hospital
打来的电♥话♥了
where she's getting her cancer treatments.
说他们要因为她未付医疗账单起诉她了
Told her they're filing suit against her for unpaid medical bills.
律师说他们可能会夺走我们的房♥子
Lawyer says they might take our house.
他们能这么做吗
Can they do that?
那些该死的混♥蛋♥为所欲为
Goddamn motherfuckers can do whatever they want.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要让这场和大脚怪的拳赛
I'm gonna make this Sasquatch fight
成为这个基地史上最重大的盛会
the biggest thing that ever hit this base
然后梭哈
and go all in.
-如果我们的人输了呢 -他不会输的
- And if our guy loses? - He ain't gonna lose.
那好吧
Okay, then.
-如果他真的输了呢 -他不会输
- But what if he does lose? - He's not.
对 但如果他真的输了呢
No, but what if he does?
你会为我做什么吗
What are you gonna do for me?
不知道
Don't know.
那不就得了
Exactly.
你给我带来了什么样的伤员 中士
What are you bringing me, Sergeant?
遭遇简易炸♥弹♥袭击 头部受创伤 可能有脊髓损伤
IED victim, head trauma, possible spinal damage.
他为什么昏迷了
And why is he unconscious?
我给他服用了芬太尼药片 上尉
I administered a fentanyl pill, Captain.
听起来有点极端
That sounds a bit extreme.
只有这样才能把他带回来
It was the only way to bring him in.
他是个骄傲的人
He is a proud man.
好吧 让他准备好做电脑断层扫瞄
All right, well, let's get him prepped for a CAT scan.
是 上尉
Sí, Captain.
还有你
Oh, and you.
哪都别去
Yeah, don't go anywhere.
在外面等我
You wait for me outside.
少校的第四颈椎粉碎了
The major's C4 was pulverized.
情况非常危急
It's hanging on by a thread.
他打个喷嚏都可能使它断裂
If he had so much as sneezed, it would've snapped
然后他就得在轮椅上度过余生了
and he would've had to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.
我当时也是这么认为的 上尉
That's how it seemed to me, Captain.
但说服他可不容易
But convincing him was another matter.
我们要把他送到德国的兰兹图医疗中心
We're sending him to Landstuhl Medical Center in Germany.
他们应该可以为他接一块骨头
They should be able to fuse a bone
让他能重新站立
and keep him on his feet.
那就好 长官
That's great, sir.
阿尔瓦雷斯中士
Sergeant Alvarez.
我的曾祖父母
You know, my great-grandparents,
他们离开了现在被称为巴基斯坦的地方
they left what is now called Pakistan
因为他们被视为外来人而遭受迫♥害♥
because they were being persecuted as outsiders
尽管他们比那些迫♥害♥他们的人
even though they had been there longer
在那生活了更长的时间
than the people who were persecuting them.
他们之后定居于伦敦
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表