剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
不许你再这样跟我说话 小子
Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again, boy.
你介意我问你一个私人问题吗
Hey, you mind if I ask you a personal question?
取决于这个问题
Well, that depends on how personal
有多私人
the question is gonna be.
你信教吗
Are you a religious man?
我认为自己是个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
Oh, I mean, I consider myself a devout Muslim.
虽然有时会挣扎
Although I do struggle at times,
但我相信安♥拉♥会保佑我
I believe Allah holds me in his good graces
因为我尽我所能践行五大支柱
because I do my best to practice the Five Pillars.
五大支柱
The Five Pillars?
我们要做信仰安♥拉♥的证词
We declare our submission to Allah,
救济穷♥人♥
give to those in need,
谨守斋月斋戒
um, fast during the month of Ramadan,
到麦加朝觐
and to make pilgrimage to Mecca.
这只有四个
That's four.
我们每天做五次礼拜
We pray five times a day.
我从未见你做过礼拜
I've never seen you pray ever.
人无完人 是吧
Yeah, well, I am not perfect, all right?
好吧...
All right, well...
那对于性的态度呢
What about sex?
这个问题有点复杂
Oh, um, that's a little bit more complicated,
但基本上 只有结了婚才能做♥爱♥
but essentially, sex is reserved for marriage.
那你结婚之前一直守身如玉吗
You were abstinent until you got married?
不不 当然不是
No! No, no, God, no.
我去了剑桥上大学
No, I went to university in Cambridge
在我遇到我老婆之前
and I shagged pretty much everything with a clitoris
见一个睡一个
before I met my wife.
她不知道吗
And she doesn't know?
她也一样 睡过很多男人
She did the same, with men, of course.
这也是我们是天作之合的其中一个原因
One of the many reasons why she and I were made for one other.
说正经的 一个人对五大支柱的承诺
Seriously though, one's commitment to the Five Pillars
是对他们品行真正的考验
is a real test of their character
也清楚地表明
and a clear indication that they're made of
他们比我更有毅力
much sterner stuff than I.
很高兴你对当地文化
Nice to see you taking such interest
有如此大的兴趣
in the local culture, though.
我能问问怎么就突然...
May I ask why all of a sudden?
不能
You may not.
行吧
Okay then!
我都不知道那个气势汹汹地
Didn't realize that young man over there
来找我的年轻人是你丈夫
who was coming at me with both barrels is your husband.
这无关紧要 长官
Not really relevant information, sir.
这可以解释为什么他情绪那么激动
It would've explained why he was in such an emotional state.
他显然非常爱你
He obviously loves you a great deal.
这会有什么不同吗
Would it have made a difference?
对我来说 会有不同
To me? Yes.
对于形势 没有区别
To the situation? No.
我想也是 长官
That's what I thought, sir.
不过我觉得你对于大局
I feel as though you have a better understanding
比他理解得更为透彻
of the bigger picture than he does.
恐怕是的 我们该回去了
I'm afraid so. We should probably head back.
不不 再拍最后一张照片
No, no. One last photo.
后方敌袭
Contact rear!
-我中弹了 -把头低下
- I'm shot. - Keep your head down!
守护者基地 急救专用直升机3-1遭遇敌袭
Guardian Main, Dustoff 3-1 is taking fire.
放烟雾弹
Smoke out!
移♥动♥
Move it.
快走 快走
Come on! Come on!
守护者基地
Guardian Main.
子弹直透防弹背心
Bullet went straight though the vest.
米尔顿
Milton!
他死了
He's dead.
老天啊
Oh, good God.
两人 一人因枪伤阵亡
We got two. One KIA, gunshot wound.
另一人也受了枪伤
Second also sustained a gunshot wound.
贯穿了右臂
Entry and exit through the right arm.
用了止血带 目前情况稳定
Tourniquet applied, currently stable.
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
做一下CT扫描 为手术做好准备
Get a CAT scan, prep him for surgery.
是 上尉
Si, Captain.
到底发生了什么
What the hell went down out there?
他非要降落
He insisted on touching down.
我们就把他们带到了一个原本安全的地方
We took 'em to what was up until this point a safe spot.
遇到了一个狙击手之后就变成这样了
We met a sniper who changed all that.
他没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
他很幸运
He's pretty lucky.
同行的另一人就倒霉了
Can't say the same for our other ride-along.
我得去打几通电♥话♥
I have to go make some calls.
是古道尔非要降落的
Look, Goodall was the one who insisted on touching down.
我想说服他不要来着
I tried to talk him out of it.
但是是你最先提出的
Yeah, but it was your idea to go up with him
要带他兜风的
in the first place.
我是觉得这样可以让你和他谈谈
I honestly thought it would help you to talk to the guy.
我怎么能料到
How was I supposed to know
我们会进入敌人的埋伏
we were gonna come under enemy fire?
-埋伏无时不在 -对
- Always a possibility. - Well, yeah.
这些都不重要了
Doesn't really matter though.
我们都难逃其咎
We're all gonna catch flak for this.
我跟你说了别乱来
I told you to leave it alone.
这样做没有任何好处
There was no good that could have come out of it.
天呐 我是想帮你
Jesus, I was trying to help!
你总是想帮忙
You're always trying to help,
但是每次都以灾难收场
but it always ends in disaster.
不予置评
No comment.
现在我们束手无策
Well, there's nothing we do now
只能走着瞧了
except wait and see what happens.
我一个人来承担责任
I'll take the heat for this myself.
你说得对
You were right.
是我决定带他兜风的
It's my idea to go up with him.
我来承受处罚
I'll be the one who goes down.
根本轮不到你来决定谁受罚
Not really up to you who goes down.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
很遗憾
Unfortunately.
-我能搞定 -别说了
- I can fix this. - Enough!
你总是想搞定每件事
You're always trying to fix everything!
有的烂摊子你收拾不了 事实本该如此
Some shit can't be fixed, and that's just the way it is!
我自始至终都跟着你
I've been going along with you all this time,
结果我一无所获
and it's gotten me nowhere.
我的情况没好转就算了
Not only am I still fucked,
每次你说了"能搞定"那套之后
but after each one of your "Fixes,"
我的情况还会更加恶化
I end up somehow more fucked than I was before.
我觉得我应该感到幸运
I guess I should feel lucky.
至少我还活着 但是哥不干了
At least I'm not dead, but I am out.
你也想骂我一顿吗
You wanna lay into me now too?
我就不必了
I don't need to.
我他妈才不在乎通话有没有被录音
I don't give a shit if this call is being recorded!
被录音了我还高兴呢
I'm glad it's being recorded!
你就可以一次又一次地听这个录音
I want you to play it back over and over again
好提醒自己
so you can be reminded of how deeply
我回国之后会弄死你这个王八蛋
I'm gonna fuck you when I get back stateside!
你听到了吗 喂
Do you hear me? Hello?
我对我的失态感到很抱歉 长官
Look, I'm sorry for losing my temper, sir,
但您得知道
but you have to understand,
我的家人正处于水深火热之中
my family is in a really bad spot,
我感觉我一直在努力地
and I feel like I've been fighting every step of the way
想帮助他们摆脱困境
trying to make things right for them.
作为美国陆军的军士
This behavior is totally inappropriate
你的言行非常失格
and unbecoming of a non-commissioned officer in the U.S. Army.
你应该对此很清楚 中士
You should know better than this, Sergeant.
仅此一次
It only happened once.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表