剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
他们几乎都没钱吃饭了
They barely have enough money for the both of them to eat,
还不起贷款 也付不起成堆的医疗账单
let alone to pay the mortgage and a mountain of medical bills.
我知道医院对我们的房♥子有置留权
Yes, I understand that the hospital has a lien on the house,
但我的侄子和侄女也住在那房♥子里
but my nephews and nieces live in that house too.
收掉那套房♥子就意味着
Taking that house away means that you are putting
你们让三代人都无家可归
three generations out on the street.
听着 我希望可以和你面对面地谈
Listen, I wish that I could speak to you in person,
但是我现在驻扎在海外
but I'm currently stationed overseas.
是的 先生
That's correct, sir.
我是美国陆军的士兵
I'm in the United States Army.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我月初可以给你一千五
Okay, I can get you $1,500 by the first of the month.
一共欠你多少
All right, what's the total amount owed?
15万2
$152,000?
比一个月之前多了1万2啊
That's 12 grand more than it was a month ago!
利息
Interest?
听着 你这个冷血的混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, you ice cold motherfucker,
你♥他♥妈♥的这是明抢啊
this is straight up goddamn robbery!
我他妈才不在乎通话有没有被录音
I don't give a shit if this call is being recorded!
被录音了我还高兴呢
I'm glad it's being recorded!
你就可以一次又一次地听这个录音
I want you to play it back over and over again
好提醒自己
so you can be reminded of
我回国之后会弄死你这个王八蛋
how deeply I'm gonna fuck you when I get back stateside!
你听到了吗 喂
Do you hear me? Hello?
你们看什么看
The hell y'all looking at?
能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
你要说的话
Does it have anything to do with
和我们这次任务有关系吗
the mission we're about to go on?
没什么关系
Not exactly.
那就不行 不能谈
Then no, we can't talk.
上班时间不谈私事
This is just business hours only.
我管好我的事 你管好你的
Let me focus on my shit and you focus on yours,
赶紧把这任务执行好
and let's get this thing over with.
我们会解决这个问题的 朋友 听到了吗
We're gonna fix this, amigo. You hear me?
-需要我给你也找个防弹背心吗 -不了 谢谢
- Should I get you a vest too? - No, thank you.
看起来您像是有经验的
Guessing you've been through this before.
背心穿得像那么回事
That vest looks like it's been around.
我们准备好出发了吗
We, uh, we ready to go, fellas?
随时候命 长官
Always ready, sir.
-我可以提个意见吗 -当然了
- May I make one suggestion? - Yeah, absolutely.
你是专业的 我只是跟着你们兜风的
You're the pros here. I'm just along for the ride.
快速时尚小贴士
Quick fashion tip
下一次出基地时
for the next time you find yourself outside the wire,
记得穿迷彩服
try wearing camouflage.
皮鞋和斜纹布裤太显眼了
Oxfords and chinos stand out.
您不会想让自己成为一个容易被攻击的目标的
You don't wanna make yourself an easy target.
我就说吧 莱恩
I told you, Ryan.
他谁的话都不听
He doesn't listen to anybody.
别担心 我们在飞机上
Don't worry, we'll be up in the air,
所以如果您死了 我们都会和你一起死
so if you die, we all die with you.
卡拉什的幽默是暗黑风的
Crash's sense of humor runs a bit toward the dark side.
他们叫你卡拉什[坠机]吗
They--they call you Crash?
飞行员叫这个昵称也有点好笑
Interesting nickname for a pilot.
三次派驻 三次坠机
Three tours, three crashes.
统计学上的异数
Statistical anomaly.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
您还好吗
How you holding up?
我们得降落一下 我得喘口气
We need to land this thing. I've gotta to catch my breath.
我们没有降落的计划
That's not really on the itinerary.
现在有了
It is now.
卡拉什 降落
Crash! Take it down.
-怎么了 -没事
- Is everything okay? - It is all good.
好
Okay.
不好意思 我不应该...
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have, uh...
不是你的问题 是你
It is not on you. I mean, it is you.
我要走了
I should go.
别 别 别 别 别走
No! No, no, no, no.
我...
I...
我会解释的
I will explain.
让我解释
I'll explain.
我在汉堡上大学的时候
When I was a university student in Hamburg,
我那时的女朋友和你很像
I was with a girl who reminded me very much of you.
我们都要结婚了 但没结成
We were to get married, but it was called off.
发生了什么
What happened?
在和我迈入一生的婚姻之前
She wanted to have sexual relations
她想和我发生性关系
before committing to a lifetime of monogamy,
但由于我的宗教信仰
but because of my religious beliefs,
我不能
I could not.
所以你是个处♥男♥
So you're a virgin?
确切地说 是的
The answer is technically yes.
老天啊
Jesus.
我...我觉得我做不到
I can't--I don't think I can do this.
我不明白
I understand.
不
No.
不 你就不应该明白
No, you're not supposed to understand.
你应该像我现在这样
You're supposed to throw all your beliefs
把所有的信仰都抛到九霄云外
to the wind like I'm doing.
如果我父母在世见到你
If my parents were alive and could take a look at you,
你就会明白
you would realize that is exactly
我也抛开了自己的信仰
what I am doing as well.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回到我的日常生活中
Back to my regularly scheduled life
看看为了一个连床都上不了的男孩
to see if it's worth throwing away
放弃已经拥有的这一切值不值得
for a boy that I can't even get past second base with.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
另一条小贴士
Another pro tip.
如果你胃不好 飞之前最好吃香蕉
If you got a weak stomach, eat bananas before you fly.
因为吐出来的味道和吃进去是一样的
They taste the same coming back up as they do going down
长知识了
Good to know.
-长官 别走太远 -好的
- Sir, stay close. - Yeah, of course.
我只是想呼吸一下新鲜空气
Just need to get a little fresh air.
没有想象中那么可怕 是吧
Not nearly as terrible as they make it out to be, huh?
没有 完全不可怕
No. No, no, no.
虽然我们在这里的日子很艰难
Our time here has been a struggle,
但当我们帮助这个美丽的国家
but it will have been worth it when we help
摆脱那些希望摧毁我们美国生活方式的
rid this beautiful country of the terrorist insurgents
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥困扰之后
whose stated mission is to bring down
这一切都会是值得的
our American way of life.
是啊
Yeah.
部长先生 在我们实现这个目标的过程中
While we're on the subject, Mr. Secretary,
有很多很棒的战士
there are some damn fine soldiers
为了完成任务
who lay their lives on the line every day
每天命悬一线
to support that mission.
他们只是碰巧生于异国
They just happen to be born on foreign soil.
却有着和你我一样的美国心
But they're as American as you and I.
我很了解他们 孩子
I'm well aware of them, son,
我也感谢他们的牺牲
and I'm thankful for their sacrifice.
那您为什么想赶走他们
Why do you wanna get rid of them?
正如我刚才所说
As I stated earlier,
现在不是讨论这个问题合适的时间和地点
this is neither the time nor the place to discuss it,
但我要告诉你
but I will say there are serious
这涉及到了很严重的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
national security issues at stake here
不是你这个级别应该知道的
that are far beyond your level of clearance.
我不这样认为 长官
Yeah, I doubt that, sir.
这个举措对于我来说更像是
Sounds to me like a way to blame immigrants
只关心自己连任与否而不是国♥家♥安♥全♥的
for problems created by politicians
政客犯下了错误
who only care about getting re-elected
而归咎于移♥民♥
and not about our national security.
但幸运的是 一个小兵的想法无足轻重 是吧
But lucky for you, that's just one soldier's opinion, right?
长官
Sir?
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表