剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
Cops are happy to be done with him.
这意味着他们不用因为他在大街上偷车
Means they don't have to throw his ass in jail
每个星期都得把他关进监狱
once a week for stealing Honda Civics in the street.
这大概就是为什么我需要花这么长时间
So look, it's probably why it took me so long
来填这些文件的原因
to fill out the paperwork.
现在政♥府♥要查我们的信息
Now that the government's rifling through our shit,
事情有可能会败露
it might come up.
我应该早点告诉你的 对不起
I should've told you sooner. I'm sorry.
你现在反悔也来得及
Guess now it's your turn to back out if you want.
反悔 我们已经结婚了
Back out? We're already married.
可能是有点晚了
It's probably a little late for that.
我们还按照计划来吧
We keep going as planned.
现在你知道了 以防万一
Well, now you know just in case.
-万一什么 -没什么
- In case of what? - Nothing.
我们不会有事的 这都是陈年往事了
We're fine. It's done and dusted, okay?
你觉得我是神经病吗
You think I'm a psychopath?
我是你妻子
I'm your wife.
如果你是神经病 那我也是
If you're a psychopath, then I'm a psychopath too.
这是我听过的 最好的话了
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
为了弥补这个老家伙的罪恶
I figured I got a lot of making up to do
我需要做的太多了
for the old man's sins.
你做得很棒
Well, you're doing a great job at it.
谁让你们休息了
Who gave you permission to leave?
还有工作要做
There's still work to be done.
饥肠辘辘的士兵们都等着吃巧克力条呢
Hungry soldiers need their Kit Kats.
非常抱歉 长官
I'm so sorry, Sir.
是上校的声音吗
Is that the Colonel I hear?
摩根·詹宁斯 赛克安保的
Morgan Jennings. SecCorp.
他坚持要在那等 我阻止不了他
He insisted on waiting in there and I couldn't stop him.
没关系 下士
No worries, Corporal.
奥斯汀上校
Colonel Austin.
我不记得
I don't recall having any
我今天下午约了人啊
scheduled appointments this afternoon.
抱歉
Apologies.
没时间走正当程序了
Didn't have time to go through proper channels.
你们就从来没正当过
Hmm, you people never do.
那我就开门见山了
Well, I'll get right down to it.
我正在开展的一个项目 需要你的帮助
I need your help with a little ongoing project I'm working on.
我有工作了 还是谢谢你的邀请
I already have a job. Thanks for the offer.
不好意思 是我说错了
Excuse me. I misspoke.
我们不是需要你
We don't need you.
我们需要大概三十多名你的士兵
I just need, you know, about three dozen of your troops.
他们在为我做事了
I'm using them.
我需要他们来做一些安保工作
We need them to work a little security detail with us.
安保 为了什么
Security? For what?
这我不能说
I'm not at liberty to say.
相信我 这个答案要比我真的告诉了你
And believe me, that's a more interesting answer
要有趣得多
than if I actually told you.
就是些无聊的公♥司♥事务
Just boring corporate stuff.
你们的事情往往没有那么简单
With you guys, it's always just the opposite.
没什么麻烦的
Oh, nothing untoward.
五角大楼一如既往地同意了我的请求
As always, the Pentagon has completely vetted my request.
原谅我 我对此已经习以为常了
Forgive me if that doesn't impress me anymore.
我还是把自己的士兵留着吧
I think I'll hold onto my troops.
你知道这就是我一个电♥话♥的事吧
You know all I have to do is make a phone call.
我们为什么每次都要玩这种游戏
Why do we have to do this dance every time?
拜托 别搞那么复杂
Come on. Let's just keep it simple.
我们之间解决吧
Settle it between us?
我们还是玩一玩吧
Oh, let's do the dance.
和你们打交道 这是我唯一的乐趣
It's my only pleasure in dealing with you guys.
我凭什么剥夺你唯一的乐趣呢
Who am I to deny you your only pleasure?
-在录吗 -录着呢
- You rolling? - Yup, rolling.
跳吧 宝贝
Go for it, babe.
你确定纸板箱是安全的吧
You're sure the cardboard boxes are safe, yeah?
专业的都这么干
This is exactly how the professionals do it.
来吧
Now, come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
我觉得没事
I think so.
太棒了
Yeah!
真棒
Yeah.
宝贝 你等会看看就知道了 你真♥他♥妈♥厉害
Babe, wait until you see this. You are fucking amazing.
太棒了
Yeah.
不会被塔♥利♥班♥打死的兴奋感已经没了
The thrill of not getting shot at by the Taliban is gone.
是啊
Yeah.
我感觉自己像是被关进了监狱
I feel like I've been put in prison
却没得到犯罪带来的好处
without the benefit of committing the actual crime.
你差不多算是荣誉狱友了
Yeah, it kind of makes you an honorary brother.
我们处理这些东西时 不该带个手套吗
Should we be wearing gloves to handle this shit?
-让一让 -别挡路
- Move. - Get the fuck out of the way.
钝挫伤 胸部和腹部
Blunt trauma. Chest and abdomen.
你们居然在飞机上给他插管了
You guys were able to intubate on the transport?
是的 无聊就做了
Yeah, well, we got bored.
我还是第一次见
I haven't seen that before.
-你们很出色 -谢谢 少校
- You guys are very good. - Thank you, Major.
她从来没这么夸过我们
She never said that to us.
我们得想办法复职
We gotta figure out a way to get back in the fucking air.
你找我什么事
What did you want to see me about?
我安排了你和罗巴克去巴格拉姆面试
I was able to get you and Roback an interview at Bagram
为了你拿绿卡的事
for your Green Card.
我不知道你们两个都受到军法处置
I'm not sure how both of you being on Article 15
会对这有什么影响 祈祷能办成吧
is gonna impact it, but fingers crossed it still works.
对他来说 做什么都得祈祷
Well, with Roback, it's always fingers crossed.
没事了 你可以走了
That's it. You can go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我不能用这个 -什么
- I can't use it. - Sorry?
我用来离开这里的东西
My ticket out of here.
我未来无望了
I have no future.
我之前都计划好了
Look, I had all these plans.
我本来打算和我的表姐一起搬到洛杉矶
I was gonna move to L.A. with my cousin.
是谁来着 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿吗
Who is it again? Jennifer Aniston?
是劳伦斯 詹妮弗·劳伦斯
Lawrence. Jennifer Lawrence.
是演惊奇队长那个吗
The one who played Captain Marvel?
那是布丽·拉尔森
That's Brie Larson.
你该去给她当替身
You should be her stunt double.
我又不是她的亲戚
I'm not related to her.
让詹妮弗·劳伦斯引荐一下你
Get Jennifer Lawrence to introduce you.
姐妹 我的意思是我没那个能力
Dude, my whole point is I can't do it.
我成为不了替身演员
I can't be a stunt woman.
今天我只不过是从哨塔上跳下去
I jumped off a fucking guard tower today
就以为自己要死了
and I thought I was gonna die.
但是你没死啊 你成功跳下来了
But you didn't die. You did it.
太他妈吓人了 仿佛想到...
It was so fucking scary. Like...
这就是我想要的生活吗
Is that what I want my life to be like?
我他妈都已经入伍了
I'm already in the military for Christ's sake.
回去之后 我只...
When I get home, I just...
我只想顺其自然
I just want to chill.
-只想倒苦水 -那也挺好
-Just ranting. - That's okay.
但是在军队你没办法顺其自然
But you know, being here doesn't set you up to chill.
等到我们回国之后
And we get back home,
每个人都会觉得我们得了创伤后应激障碍
and everyone just assumes that we all have PTSD
我们酗酒吸毒成性
and are alcoholics and drug addicts.
都是瞎扯
It's just bullshit.
没有人真正在意我们
And no one really gives a damn
因为他们忙于享受自己的自♥由♥
because they're too busy enjoying their freedom.
所以我唯一的出路就是我正在做的事情
So my only option is to do exactly what I'm doing now.
在这个整天刮沙尘暴的全是好色男的鬼地方
Clerking in a dust bowl full of horny men
当个文员
in the middle of fucking hell.
你不过是和我们一样过着操蛋的生活罢了
Well, you're just as screwed as the rest of us.
你想想罗巴克
Look at Roback.
他是从赫米特来的
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表