剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
喜欢
I love...
这样
the way...
被你肏
that you fuck me.
天啊 罗巴克
Oh, damn, Roback.
你从哪学来这样摸女人的屄♥♥的
Where'd you learn how to handle pussy like that?
我有两个姐姐
I have two sisters.
解答了我很多疑问
I ask a lot of questions.
总有一天
One of these days,
在拔♥出♥来♥前就能把你插高♥潮♥
I'm gonna get you off while I'm still inside you.
不可能
Not possible.
可能因为我的子♥宫♥是斜的或是其他原因
Has to do with the tilt of my uterus or something.
相信我
Trust me.
试了好多男人了 没一个做到
Many men have died on that hill.
我可不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
见鬼 不对劲
Oh, shit. Something's wrong.
我发的图还不到两千个赞
I got less than 2,000 likes
我都发出去整整三天了
and it's been up almost three whole days.
贡纳·巴洛维 你们周末怎么过的
你把AT4火箭筒拿反了
Well, you're holding it upside down.
你这样拿 像扛着下水管
Yeah, you make that AT4 look like a sewage pipe.
叛乱的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥用它做什么
What's an insurgent terrorist supposed to do with that,
翻修卫生间吗
renovate his bathroom?
见鬼 真反了吗
Shit. Really?
是的
Yeah.
一点都不好笑
Not funny.
听着 没有五千赞我就没有钱拿
Look, I don't get paid unless I reach 5,000 likes.
放心 一定有很多饥渴的水管工
I'm sure there are enough horny plumbers out there
给你点赞 让你达成目标
for you to achieve your goal.
我们下次做是什么时候
When are we gonna do this again?
等我再拿到钥匙的时候
All depends on when I can get my hands on the key again.
你的手指很厉害
You have magic fingers.
你可以是个很厉害的女同的
You would've made a great lesbian.
就当你是在夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
就是在夸你
Sure it was meant to be.
跟大脚怪打 祝你好运
Good luck in the fight with Sasquatch.
你这语气 不相信我能打赢他啊
Sounds like you don't think I can beat him.
你很幸运 我信不信无关紧要
Luckily for you, doesn't matter what I think.
北约联军守护者基地
阿富汗 拉格曼省
为什么我们不跟其他基地一样来个电影之夜
Why can't we have movie night like every other base?
伙计 现在不是反悔的时候
Now's not the time for second thoughts, my man.
我们可是要大赚一笔的
We stand to make a lot of cash here.
好的 得记住
Yeah, gotta remember that part.
听着 你只要需要
Look, all you have to do
在这只大猩猩拳下扛过至少三个回合就行
is survive at least three rounds with this gorilla.
我的天
Jesus.
你就不能设两回合的赔率吗
You couldn't get odds on just two rounds?
能啊 但当我设成三回合后
I could, but when I went up to three,
投♥注♥的金额翻了三倍
the betting pool tripled.
得和这些雇佣兵待在一个基地已经够烦人了
Bad enough we gotta share the base with these rent-a-grunts.
现在 你的机会来了
Now is your chance to get in there,
-上去把那个混♥蛋♥暴揍一顿 -好
- and mess that motherfucker up. - Okay.
很好
All right.
开始吧
Let's go!
听好 你们不可以用脚踢
Now, I don't want to see any kicking,
肘击 攻击对方腰以下部位
elbowing, hitting below the belt.
千万不要让我看到这样的违规动作
So make bloody sure I'm not looking when you do it.
上吧 伙计们
Get to it, mates!
老实说 罗巴克 你很有种
Give it to you, Roback, you got a lot of guts
敢代表你们的人跟我打
representing your tribe against me.
是啊 其他人都怕你 不敢跟你打
Yeah, well, everyone else is too scared to fight you.
以后也见不到这样的赔率了
I'm never gonna see odds like this again.
上啊 老兄 你扛得住的
Keep going, bro. You got it.
把手举起来 该死
Keep your goddamn hands up! Shit!
打倒他 使劲打
Knock his ass out. Come on, man.
见鬼 格挡
Damn it, block!
好 好
Yes! Yes!
该死
Fuck.
站起来 过来 罗巴克
Come on, man. Get over here, Roback.
这边 好了
There you go. All right.
喝点水 就在这
Drink that. Right there.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的居然毫发无损
Son of a bitch ain't got a scratch on him.
他受了内伤
He's hurting on the inside.
那你等会最好让他受点外伤
You better start hurting him on the outside.
-说得容易 -好吧 当我没说
- Easier said than done, amigo. - Okay, forget that.
下个回合你扛下来 没有脑损伤
You just survive this next round without any brain injury,
我们就能赢很多钱了
and we're in for some serious cash.
-比赛结束 -什么
- I'm calling it! - What?
技术击倒获胜者
The winner by way of a technical knockout,
农场冠军 就是
and still champion of the farm,
大脚怪
Sasquatch!
谢天谢地 结束了
Thank God that's over.
找我们的 火箭筒袭击
That's us! RPG attack.
马夫沙德村
Mafushad village.
经济上来说 我和你
You and I are, financially speaking,
已经是活死人了
dead men walking.
68W
第一季 第一集
再说一遍 你那边断断续续的
Say again. You're still coming in broken.
我们有你的坐标 你待着别动
We got your coordinates. You sit tight.
我们来接你
We're coming to get you.
急救专用直升机3-1预计五分钟后到达
Dustoff 3-1 inbound. ETA is five mikes.
听好了
Listen up.
我们要去救个战友 他一个人 伤势严重
We got a lonely friendly in critical condition.
着陆区情况如何
How's the LZ looking?
九线报文断断续续
9-line came in broken.
目前只有这些信息
That's all we know about it so far.
那块居民区一般对我们比较友好
It's usually a friendly neighborhood,
但你们也清楚是什么情况 保持警惕
but you know the deal. Stay sharp.
给我一个
Give me one of those.
这是给那些聪明到
Those are for wounded that are smart enough
不会被打得屁滚尿流的伤员的
not to get their ass whooped.
上场了
It's showtime.
一点钟方向有动静
Got movement at my one o'clock.
-那个是不是 -巴克利 是他
- Isn't that-- - Buckley, yeah.
背上纹了复仇者联盟标志的那个小伙子
The kid with the Avengers logo tattooed on his back.
我们要确保他活到后悔纹身的那天
Let's make sure he lives long enough to regret it.
他自己来这里搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing out here by himself?
这混♥蛋♥来这倒腾副业呢
Son of a bitch was running a side hustle.
见鬼 货车里头装了大概值两万美元的地毯
Damn! Probably 20 grand worth of rugs in that truck.
-你还好吧 小子 -我的地毯还在吗
- How you doing, kid? - Are my rugs okay?
我们比较担心你 巴克利
Slightly more worried about you, Buckley.
好了
Okay.
快好了 快好了
Almost there. Almost there.
好了 可以了
Okay, he's ready.
好了
Okay.
把他翻过来 三 二 一 起
Roll him over! Three, two, one, lift!
-你能照顾他吗 -没问题
- You got him? - Yeah.
你要去哪
Where you going?
把他抬到到飞机上去 我还有一个人要救
Load him onto the bird. I got another one.
抬个担架过来
Get the litter!
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
求你了 别把我丢在这
Please. Do not leave me here.
你会说英语
You speak English?
还会说法语 德语 还有
And French and German and--
好了好了 不用自吹自擂了
Okay, okay. No need to brag.
张嘴
In your mouth.
躺好 放轻松 享受乡间欢乐 好吗
Sit back, relax, enjoy the hillbilly high, okay?
没事 他会说英语
No, no, that's okay. He speaks English.
还有法语和德语
And French and German.
你最好小心点 他可能会抢走你的饭碗
Better watch your back. He'll take your job.
我要帮你翻个身
Now, I'm gonna roll you on your side.
你们俩说什么呢
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表