剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
山羊可能是要带我们去他拉屎的地方
The goat might be leading us to the place where he shits.
听着 我来这可不是为了跟山羊一起回去
Look, I didn't come here to go back with a goat,
但你可以留在直升机上
but you're welcome to stay on the bird.
该死
Damn it.
真不让人省心
This ain't getting any easier.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
我该接电♥话♥吗 长官
Should I answer that, sir?
先让它响一会
Let it ring a few times first.
没问题 长官
My pleasure, sir.
奥斯汀上校办公室 好的 稍等
Colonel Austin's office. Yes, one moment.
部长先生
Yes, Mr. Secretary.
是的 我这样做了
Yes, I did.
我有充分的理由相信
I have good reason to believe they're en route
他们正在进行一项可能会犯下
to conduct a mission that would have them commit high crimes
包括违反《日内瓦公约》在内的重罪的任务
including breaking Geneva Convention rules.
是的 我相信自己有证据
Yes, I believe I can back it up.
是的 我明白这样做的后果
Yes, I realize there are consequences here,
并且我...
and I--
好戏开始了 下士 终极对决
This is it, Corporal, final showdown.
詹宁斯对战奥斯汀
Jennings vs. Austin.
只有一人能够笑到最后
Only one of us is gonna be left standing.
赶紧帮我把霍洛威少校
Now, do me a favor and get Major Holloway
以及罗巴克中士叫到办公室来
and Sergeant Roback in my office right away.
罗巴克中士
Sergeant Roback--
我能请问为什么找他吗 长官
May I ask why, sir?
我和詹宁斯之间的这场较量
This pissing contest I'm into with Jennings,
让我们的计划大大提前了
it's moved our timetable way up,
所以我要安排妥当
so I need to get my ducks in a row
这样我才能尽快提交这份文件
so I can file this report ASAP.
罗巴克中士正在出任务 长官
I believe Sergeant Roback is out on a mission, sir.
什么任务
What mission?
我不是很清楚 但是我想最可能
I'm not entirely sure, but my best guess
是在挽救生命 长官
would be saving lives, sir.
好吧
All right,
他回来第一时间让他们俩到我办公室来
the minute he lands, have them both in my office.
没问题 长官
Absolutely, sir.
博兹
Boz!
操
Ah, fuck.
中士 这里是守护者6A
Sergeant, this is Guardian 6-Alpha.
这里是R
Go for Romeo.
我不知道你们到底在哪
I don't know where the fuck you guys are,
或是在干什么 但是你们必须得搞快点
or what the fuck you're doing but you need to hurry it up
因为守护者6号♥现在想见你
because Guardian 6 wants to see you right away,
我不知道我还能帮你掩护多久
and I'm not sure how much longer I can cover for you.
我完全相信你
I have full confidence in your ability
可以帮我争取更多时间 6A R结束通话
to buy me more time, 6-Alpha, Romeo out.
妈的
Shit.
可能就是那些人拿了钱
Those are probably the guys who took the money.
但也可能不是
Then again, they might not be.
所以我们要找到答案
That's why we gotta find out.
怎么找
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得想办法让他们离开
We gotta make 'em leave somehow.
德尔金给的礼品袋是时候派上用场了
Hey, time to put Durkin's goody bag to some use.
这个怎么样
How 'bout this?
可以
That'll work.
你要把他们都干掉吗
You gonna take 'em all out?
那可不是我的风格 朋友
Not my style, amigo.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你带着一长条弹♥药♥带却只有一发弹♥药♥
You've been carrying the whole belt around for one round?
我只找到一发
It's all I could find.
可能只能给我们争取几分钟时间
Probably only bought us a couple of minutes.
你怎么知道他们都走了
How do you know they're all gone?
我们不知道
We don't.
只是问问
Just asking.
安全
Clear!
上
Go.
安全
Clear!
安全了
We're clear!
现在该怎么办
What now?
找那笔钱 我没看见他们把钱带走
Search for the cash. I didn't see 'em bring it with them.
肯定还在这里
It's gotta be here somewhere.
如果是他们找到了钱
If they were the ones who found it.
方圆几里内只有他们
There's nobody else around here for miles.
我们具体是在找什么
What exactly am I looking for?
迷彩行李袋
Small, camo duffel.
25万美金就装在迷彩行李袋里
$1/4 million fits in a small, camo duffel?
那袋子还能再装下25万呢
And even enough room for another 1/4 mill.
还以为25万要占很大空间呢
You'd think that much money would take more space.
大家都这么以为
Everybody thinks that.
妈的 快啊快啊
Shit. Come on, come on.
有人找到了吗
Anybody?
一无所获
Nothing.
没有
Nada.
空空如也
Empty.
妈的
Shit.
任务失败
Mission not accomplished.
现在我们真的该离开了
Now we really need to get out of here.
别这样 钱就在这 肯定在这
Come on, man, it's here somewhere, it's gotta be.
我们到处检查了
We checked everything.
一旦那些战士们发现那只是个榴弹
And once those fighters realize it was just a grenade,
他们会去弄清楚是谁射的
they're gonna figure out who shot it
以及那个榴弹从何而来
and where it came from.
好吧
Okay.
没事的 孩子 我们不会伤害你
It's okay, son. We're not gonna hurt you.
我觉得他现在根本不担心我们会伤害他
I don't think he's all too worried about that right now.
而且我不认为他会说英语
Also not so sure he speaks English.
操
Fuck.
帕特塞利 放下你的武器
Petrocelli, lower your weapon.
你开一枪的时间他能开十五枪
He's gonna get 15 off before you can get one.
我们不是来杀人的
We're not here to kill people.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我要拿个东西出来 行吗
I'm gonna grab something, okay?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
这玩意屁用没有
That thing is useless.
母亲
Mother.
父亲
Father?
家人
Family.
我猜他的家人已经死了
Guessing his family's dead.
他可能是被塔♥利♥班♥强征了
He was probably conscripted by the Taliban.
他不是自愿来的
He's not here by choice.
此时此刻我们都是如此
That makes all of us at this point.
博兹
Boz?
好了 我们回直升机那去吧
Okay, let's get back to the bird.
操
Fuck.
钱怎么办
What about the money?
这里没钱
There is no money.
他想干什么
What does he want?
我不知道 他可能想跟我们一起走
I don't know. Maybe he wants to come with.
告诉他别跟着
Tell him no.
我们就把他留在这吗
We're just gonna leave him here?
别无选择
Ain't got no choice.
他想告诉我们什么
What's he trying to tell us?
我去
Holy shit.
慢着 慢着
hang on, hang on, hang on...
干得漂亮 孩子
Good job kid.
别他妈再质疑我了
Don't ever fucking doubt me again!
听见外面的声音了吗 我就是质疑你
Do you hear that? I'm doubting you!
带着这孩子
Grab the boy.
你要带着这孩子
Grab the boy?
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表