剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
他不该受到这种对待
He doesn't deserve this.
我还不该被那头野兽暴打呢
And I didn't deserve to get pummeled by that beast.
区别在于 那是你自找的
Difference is, you asked for it.
好吧
Okay.
专业建议
Pro tip.
内疚
Guilt?
不是最好的性♥爱♥后春♥药♥
Not the greatest post-sex aphrodisiac.
你和我很像 罗巴克
You and I are a lot alike, Roback.
你越早意识到这一点
Sooner you realize that,
你就越有机会让我高♥潮♥
the closer you'll come to getting me off.
怎么了
What?
真看不出你和德尔金能搞到一起
Would never put you and Durkin together.
为什么
Why not?
你们俩太像了
You're both too much alike.
她也是这么说的
That's what she said.
我不是在夸你
Didn't mean that as a compliment.
我喜欢德尔金 但是...
I dig Durkin, man, but...
她坚信我只是想要
she's convinced I'm only looking for the thrill
给大脚怪戴绿帽寻求刺♥激♥
of doing it behind Sasquatch's back.
我得承认
I have to admit,
这睡别人女友这一点上
you do have a rather checkered history
你确实前科累累
of appropriating other guys' girls.
我控制不住
I can't help it.
女人做不该做的事的时候
Women tend to speak my language
就和我很合的来
when they're doing things they're not supposed to.
不 我们只拿医生批准
No, we're only taking what's been signed off on
要销毁的东西
by the medical officer.
拿上这个
Take that.
我很确定你们无权进入这里
Pretty sure you guys are not authorized to be in here.
伙计
Hey, man.
我们只是来检查库存
We were just checking some supplies, so...
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我们...
We're...
我们应该...
I guess we're... yeah.
-没事了 -检查好了
- We good. - Check.
我们这就走
So we're getting going.
好的
Cool.
这话不用多说
And it goes without saying, but...
这次偶然相遇不要告诉别人 好吗
let's keep this little chance encounter between us, okay?
不行
No can do.
我得向接♥班♥我的人报告这件事
I'm gonna have to report this to my relief.
帕特塞利 你知道我们是好人吧
Petrocelli, you know we good people, right?
知道
Well, yeah.
你们最好了
You guys are the best.
-没错 -这就对了
- Right. - Well, there you go.
但我正在站岗
But I'm on guard duty.
这意味着我需要...
And that means that I need to--
嗯 我们知道意味着什么 你不能上报
Yeah, we know what it means. You can't report this.
抱歉 我得上报
Sorry. Gotta.
卫兵守则第三条
General Order number three.
"我将向接♥班♥我的指挥官上报违反我所受特别命令的行为
紧急情况 以及任何不在我所受指令范围内之事"
小子
Kid...
你想不想亲身参与
how would you like to get in on the ground level
一个刺♥激♥的新生意
of an exciting new business venture?
-当然想 -是吗
- Fuck, yeah. - Yeah?
嗯 好呀
Yeah, okay.
你还想让谁插一脚
Anybody else you want to cut in on this deal?
怎么不叫上整个基地的人
How about the whole damn base?
-好的 甲肝疫苗 -完美
- All right, hepatitis A. - Perfect.
这有天花疫苗
Got the small pox vaccine in here.
简直不敢相信他们居然要把这些都销毁了
I can't believe they were gonna throw all this away.
没事 他知情
It's okay. He knows.
千万别告诉我你让他也插一脚了
Please don't tell me you cut him in on this deal too.
他对于这个生意来说是不可或缺的
The man's an integral part of helping set this whole thing up.
这个时候谁不是呢
Who isn't at this point?
你们俩等会再弄这个吧 先跟我来
You are both going to finish this later and come with me.
我不知道这些人为什么
I have no idea why these people
这么热衷于互相杀戮
are so intent on killing each other.
我很确定你们也不知道
Pretty sure none of you have a fucking clue, either.
所以我们不如一起买♥♥
So how about we all buy
单程机票回国
one-way airline tickets and fly home!
我很确定我们都能获得老兵折扣
Pretty sure we all get veteran discounts,
因为国内的人都感到愧疚
because everyone back home feels guilty.
他们把我们派来这里
They sent us here...
却想不起是为了什么
can't remember why.
你们家里有在旅行社工作的吗
Hey, any of you got a travel agent in your family?
我有个表弟在奥比兹公♥司♥工作
I got a cousin, works for Orbitz.
你不该说出来的
Should probably keep that to yourself.
我们得有人结束这场闹剧
One of us has to stop this.
地上见 朋友
See you on the ground, amigo.
我们会回国
We'll go home.
我们会让美国再次伟大
We'll make America great again.
对吗
Right?
我们会做到的
We'll do it.
搞什么 妹子
What the fuck, girl?
振作一点
Get it together.
你毁了我的快乐时光
You're ruining my moment.
你的快乐时光会把你送进军事法庭
Your moment is gonna get you a court martial.
放开我
Let go.
阿尔瓦雷斯中士
Sergeant Alvarez.
立即从屋顶下来
Come down off the roof, now!
除非你妈妈是旅行社的
Unless your mom's a travel agent,
不然就滚
piss off!
真佩服你能搞出这么大阵仗
Really admire how you're taking this one to the limit.
走吧
Come on.
我现在真是一塌糊涂
My shit is so fucked up right now.
我知道
I know.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, hon.
你刚才在睡觉吗
Were you asleep?
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 我总是把时差算错
Darling, I always get the time difference wrong.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
你看起来不像是在睡觉
You don't look like you've been sleeping.
你的脸好红
You're glowing.
今天是我的生日嘛
Oh, it's my birthday.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
- Happy birthday! - Happy birthday!
-我们爱你 -我们爱你
- We love you. - We love you.
你引起奥斯汀上校注意的方式太令人印象深刻了
Hell of a way to finally get on Colonel Austin's calendar.
我需要放空一下
Needed to blow off some steam.
提醒我千万别和你一起参加聚会
Remind me never to party with you.
好
Yeah.
罗巴克中士和戴维斯中士让我
Sergeant Roback and Sergeant Davis asked me
替你向奥斯汀上校说说好话
to intervene with Colonel Austin on your behalf.
真是不得不爱他们
Gotta love those guys.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 无论发生什么
Look, whatever happens,
要知道我是英籍巴基斯坦人
know that I'm British Pakistani,
所以我对于在自己的国家不受欢迎
so I know a thing or two about being
还是略知一二的
unwelcome in your own country.
什么意思
What do you mean?
阿尔瓦雷斯
Alvarez, get in here.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
我让你坐下了吗
You hear the word "sit"?
你现在可以坐下了
You heard it now.
哈扎拉上尉向我介绍了一下情况
Captain Hazara gave me a sit-rep.
在战场上失去战友是我们会遇到的
Losing someone in the field is the most traumatic
最痛苦的情况
eventuality we face.
当然了 除非你就是那个不幸
Unless of course you're the unfortunate
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表