剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
都是在做白日梦
just taking place in a dream.
不如这样
How 'bout this?
如果拳赛没有举办
If the fight doesn't happen,
你可以保留一半作为上场拳赛的钱
you can keep half of it as payment for the last fight.
这样更好一点
Here's an even better deal.
如果拳赛没有举办 所有大♥麻♥都归我
If the fight doesn't happen, I keep the whole bloody thing.
你刚才说一半的
You just said 50%.
价格是不断波动的
Prices fluctuate.
好吧
Okay, fine.
成交
Agreed.
-关于这次拳赛 伙计 -怎么了
- About this fight, mate. - Yeah?
我要先看看你们的拳手
I'm gonna want to check out your man.
确保他能胜任 这样我才能给出高赔率
Make sure he's up to the task so I can put out decent odds.
在我见到你们的拳手之前 我不会答应任何事
I'm not agreeing to anything until I lay eyes on your boy.
没问题
Of course.
并且我不会去
And I am not gonna be the one
说服大脚怪参加拳赛
to convince Sasquatch to fight him.
那是你们的事
You blokes are.
-没问题 -很好
- Not gonna be a problem. - Good.
现在滚出我的厨房♥
Now get the hell out of my kitchen
好让我把这些大♥麻♥做成食物
so I can turn this hash into food.
我觉得你可以把这些大♥麻♥伪装成野战口粮
Think you should disguise it as MREs.
这样就没人会碰它们 能安全些
Nobody touches those. It'll be safer.
我会让你们知道这些在哪
So you know exactly where they are
好方便你们偷走吗
and you could just steal 'em back from me?
我他妈的看起来像白♥痴♥吗 伙计
Do I look like a fuckin' idiot to you, mate?
对了 伙计
Oh, by the way, mate.
鸡肉 整周都吃鸡肉
It's chicken. All week long.
你有点像巴克利下士
You got a little Corporal Buckley in you.
你知道吗
You know that?
他是我见过最酷的人
You know, he was the coolest dude I ever met.
他对每个漫威人物的
He knew the origin story
起源故事都了如指掌
of every Marvel character by heart.
即使是冷门人物
Even the ones nobody knew.
他不让任何人欺负我
And he didn't let anyone fuck with me.
我不会让任何人欺负你的
I'm not gonna let anyone fuck with you,
但我也没法一直把你藏在这里
but I can't hide you in here forever.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我那有一堆表格等着你和罗巴克来签
I got a ton of forms for you and Roback to sign.
什么表格
For what?
登记结婚用的
For the marriage?
对
Oh, yeah.
你并不是真的喜欢罗巴克吧
You're really not into Roback, huh?
他到底是怎么跟你说的
What exactly did he tell you?
别担心
Look, don't worry.
我不会告诉别人的
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
如果是我和他把一切都搞砸了 我很抱歉
Sorry if I fucked up everything with him.
听说大脚怪...
Sasquatch seems...
挺大的
big.
天呐
Jesus.
罗巴克也把所有事情都告诉你了吧
Roback told you everything too, huh?
我不是在评判你
I'm not judging you.
那就好 因为我尊重你
That's good, 'cause I respect you
即使我知道你不尊重我
even though I know you don't respect me.
我其实都没怎么留意过你
I don't really think about you much.
我还以为你也没怎么留意过我
Figured you'd never thought about me much, either.
你想错了
You figured wrong.
你总是我行我素
You go your own way.
不在乎别人的看法
You don't care what anyone else thinks.
你酷毙了
You're badass.
我很高兴自己给人的印象是内心坚强
Glad it comes across as some sort of inner strength
但其实并不是
but it's really not.
听着 我...
Look, I uh--
我需要跟人倾诉
I need someone to talk to
如何忍♥受基地里那些成天晃来晃去的屌♥
about putting up with all the swinging dicks on this base,
而这里的闺蜜人选...
and girlfriend pickings around here are...
你懂的 并不多
you know, slim.
我不是那种找闺蜜的人
I'm not the girlfriend type.
好吧 那你和谁聊私事
Okay, then who do you talk personal shit with?
我的家人
My family.
你们的种族真有爱
How ethnically charming.
真典型的种族歧视
How typically racist.
想爽一下吗
Wanna get high?
罗巴克不是我喜欢的类型
Roback's not my type.
你喜欢什么类型
What is your type?
某个在我不用日常面对残肢断臂时
Someone I come across when I'm not juggling dismembered limbs
遇到的人
on a daily basis.
如果你这么挑剔的话
If you're gonna be that picky,
你永远也找不到喜欢的人
you're never gonna find anyone.
罗巴克和大脚怪完全不一样
Roback and Sasquatch are nothing like.
你是怎么夹在他们俩中间的
How'd you end up caught between them?
我爸是个无可救药的废人
My dad is a total screw-up
使我从小就得自己照顾自己
who forced me to take care of myself from day one.
大脚怪是因为我内心的一部分想暴打他一顿
Sasquatch is a part of me that wants to kick his ass
而罗巴克是因为我内心的一部分...
and Roback's a part of me that...
想对他说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
wants to fuck him.
好吧
Okay.
为什么我们总会爱上
Why do we always fall for men
那些使我们想起为什么讨厌自己父亲的男人
who remind us why we hate our fathers?
我爱我父亲
Oh, I love my father.
如果我能和像他一样
I'd be lucky to end up
善良诚实的人在一起 那真是三生有幸
with someone as good-hearted and honest as him.
你这个闺蜜当得烂透了
You suck as a girlfriend.
我已经习惯于整天和男人们待在一起了
I'm used to being around guys.
这个抽起来怪怪的
This feels weird.
我也花了一段时间才习惯
Took me a while to get used to it, too.
闺蜜 把那玩意给我
Girlfriend, pass that shit.
这个大♥麻♥的劲太他妈大了
This weed is really fucking strong.
是一个喜欢我的当地翻译给我的
Got it from an LN translator who had a crush on me.
你能再要多点吗
Can you get more?
-不行 -为什么
- Mm-mm. - Why not?
他被塔♥利♥班♥盯上后杀害了
He was targeted and killed by the Taliban.
我喜欢隔段时间就抽一点来纪念他
I like to smoke some every once in a while in his memory.
我希望我也能这样被纪念
I hope I am remembered like this.
总之
Anyway,
祝你和大脚怪相处顺利
good luck with Sasquatch.
如果你想重新和罗巴克在一起 我不介意
And if you ever bounce back to Roback, I'm okay with it.
你真的不在乎 对吧
You really don't give a shit, do you?
不在乎什么
About what?
什么都不在乎
Anything.
从来没享受过这种奢侈
Never really had the luxury.
我在乎的太多了 尤其是男人
I give a shit about too much, especially men.
你会成为我的好闺蜜的
You're gonna be really good for me.
再说吧
We'll see.
有空吗
Got a sec?
拜托
Please.
怎么了
What?
我只是想告诉你 我尊重你的决定 好吗
I just wanted to say I respect your decision, okay?
什么决定
What decision?
和我冷静一段时间
To cool it with me.
不 不是冷静一段时间
No, not cooling it with you.
是彻底结束
Ending it with you.
好吧 随便了 总之 我理解
Yeah, whatever. Anyway, I get it.
我会娶阿尔瓦雷斯 你我再无瓜葛
I'll be married to Alvarez, and that'll be that.
你想让我做什么
So what do you want from me?
我需要你说服大脚怪和我的人打拳
I need you to convince Sasquatch to fight my guy.
-为什么 -因为如果你不这么做 我就完蛋了
- Why? - Because I'll be fucked if you don't,
而我相信你仍旧在乎我的遭遇
and I believe you still care about what happens to me.
如果我和大脚怪提起你的名字
If I ever mention your name to Sasquatch,
他就会发现我们有一腿
he's gonna smell you all over me.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表