剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
68W
第一季 第六集
所以那就是大脚怪一直在找的东西
So that's what Sasquatch has been after this whole time?
显然是
Apparently so.
那我们就让他们团圆
Then let's not keep them apart.
戴维斯 等等
Davis, hold on.
-等等 -为什么
- Hold on. - For what?
不把它还回去就搞不了拳赛
There's no fight until we give this back.
搞不了拳赛 我就有大♥麻♥烦了
And if there's no fight, then I'm in deep shit.
听着 把它给我
Look, give me that.
听着 我们会把它还回去
Look, we are gonna give it back.
但我想搞清楚
But I want to find out
什么东西对我们的小兄弟如此重要
what's so important to our little buddy.
来吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得这是什么语言
What kinda language do you think that is?
"滚远点"语
"Keep the fuck out" language.
等等
Hang on.
让我试试
Let me try something.
放弃吧
Give it up.
我们现在就去把它交给大脚怪
We're giving this to Sasquatch now.
急什么
What's the hurry?
这是银行寄来的
It's from the bank.
他们要没收我家的房♥子
They're gonna take possession of my family's house
拿来支付妈妈治疗癌症的医疗费
to pay the hospital for my mom's cancer treatments.
他妈的好多个零啊
That's a fuckload of zeroes.
上封信是黄色 这封是橙色
The last letter was yellow. This one is orange.
像是他们在升级对我的死亡恐怖威胁
It's like they're raising the terror threat level on my life.
下一封里就该装有炭疽粉末了
Next letter's gonna have anthrax in it.
炭疽杆菌致命
可置于信件寄出进行生物恐怖袭击
走吧
Come on.
我们这就去找大脚怪
Let's go find Sasquatch.
奥斯汀上校要你俩现在到办公室找他
Colonel Austin wants to see you two in his office right now.
晋升吗
Promotions?
我们确实力挽狂澜
We did save the day.
你们整个团队的人被禁足 立刻执行
Your whole crew is grounded. Effective immediately.
-长官 -等等
- Sir? - Hang on.
恕我直言 但我记得
I'm sorry, but the last time I checked,
我们在非常危险的情况下
we acquired a shitload of lifesaving morphine
搞到了一大堆救命用的吗♥啡♥
in some pretty dangerous conditions.
你们还惹怒了我的上级 以及我上级的上级
You also pissed off my superior and his superior.
你们做的事引起了赛克安保的注意
Whatever you did got SecCorp paying attention,
而他们现在引起了华盛顿的注意
and now they've got Washington paying attention,
身居高位的人现在要求我处罚你们
and people who matter are demanding I take action against you--
长官 我不明白
Sir, I don't understand.
我们不是靠赛克安保拿到的药
We got the drugs with no help from SecCorp.
本不该知道你们的存在的人
People who shouldn't even know you exist
现在非常清楚你们
are now keenly aware of you.
这意味着什么 长官
What does that mean, Sir?
这意味着你们的整个军旅生涯都处于危险之中
It means your entire military careers are in jeopardy.
欢迎加入我 伙计们
Welcome to the party, men.
除了禁足 你们将失去
Besides being grounded, you'll be losing
所有基地特权 还要去清理基地和厨房♥打杂
all base privileges and be on cleanup and KP duty as well.
希望这样可以平息那些
Hopefully that'll appease all these people
缠着我的人的怒火
I got burrowing up my ass.
谁来代替我们 长官
Who's gonna replace us, sir?
他们会派一个新团队过来
Oh, they're sending in a new crew.
而且你们都没工资拿了
Oh, and you're all losing pay.
没有工资
Losing pay--
你应该为自己庆幸
You should consider yourself lucky
你没有被关禁闭 戴维斯
you're not spending time in the brig, Davis.
那个还能选吗
Is that still an option?
因为我宁愿被关禁闭 而不是...
'Cause I'd much rather do that than--
闭上你的臭嘴 老兄
Shut the fuck up, dude.
我为说脏话道歉 长官
Apologies for the language, sir.
长官 我没有参与那项任务
Sir, I wasn't on that mission.
中士 你要被他们牵连了
Sergeant, you're going down with this ship
即使这事与你无关
even though you were not a party to this.
顺便说下 你最近表现非常好
And by the way, you've done excellent work recently.
然而陆军就是这个逼样
That's just how shit rolls in the Army.
这事回头你可以私下随便找你老公理论
Feel free to take it up privately with your husband later.
这个基地现在需要
Now this base needs to be put back together
从炮弹袭击中复原
after that mortar attack,
就由你们这些惹了麻烦的士兵去做
and you're just the soldiers in deep shit to do it.
退下吧
Dismissed.
基地 指挥官
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Fucking bullshit.
我要回去洗厕所了 拜你所赐
I'm back to scrubbing toilets. Thank you very much.
听着 我们根本无从知道
Look, we had no way of knowing
这事会追究到我们头上
that this was gonna come back and bite us in the ass.
你做的每件事都会追究到你
Everything you do comes back to bite you in the ass.
吵架没有任何意义
No point in arguing.
有意义 会让我感觉好一点
Yes, there is. It's making me feel better.
你们知道那通电♥话♥
You know that call came in
是国防部副部长打来的吧
from the Under goddamn Secretary of Defense.
我从没接过
I have never put through a call
级别这么高的电♥话♥
that high up the chain of command before.
你们没被送上军事法庭 已经很走运了
You all are damn lucky you're not being court marshaled.
我没觉得走运
I don't feel lucky.
国防部副部长
Under Secretary of Defense?
赛克安保把这事弄到了高层
SecCorp took this all the way to the top.
这可不妙
That's not good.
对他而言是好事
To him it is.
不 这事与吗♥啡♥无关
No, this isn't about that morphine.
而是因为我们在那个鬼地方看到的事
This is about shit we saw out there in the middle of nowhere.
不管是什么事 我们都需要去看看
Whatever it's about, we need to watch it.
我们卷入一起大事了
This is major shit we're stepping in.
而我根本没卷入其中
And I didn't even step in it.
往好了想 以后你们离婚就有理由了
Bright side, future grounds for your eventual divorce.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to interrupt.
我都不应该出现在这里
I'm not even supposed to be here.
我的健身特权没了
I lost my gym privileges.
我就知道你会很开心
Thought you'd get a kick outta that.
听着 我给你带了个东西
So, look. I brought you something.
我没时间附上便条
I didn't have time to attach a personal note.
交易结束
Transaction over.
好 我乐意离开
Okay. I'm happy to leave.
但我想确定我们达成共识了
But I just want to know we're on the same page.
我们达成共识了
We're on the same page.
我确定一下 这个共识是
And so I'm clear, that's the page
你同意去和军阀的保镖打拳赛 对吧
where you agree to fight the Warlord's bodyguard, right?
我们那里的人 说到做到决不食言
Where I'm from, we keep our promises.
你们在那个鸟不拉屎的鬼地方
It's a pretty big operation you guys got going on out there
搞的行动还挺大
in the middle of nowhere.
什么行动
What operation?
好吧 我懂 最高机密
Okay. I get it. Top secret.
我会守口如瓶的
My lips are sealed.
你不该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
我就是来谈点生意
I was just talking some business.
什么生意
What business?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
今天不用忙别的 宝贝
No distractions today, babe.
回见 宝贝
Later, babe.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
从我爸的蛋蛋出来时就已经准备好了
Left my dad's balls ready.
性感 强壮
Hot, strong.
敏捷 有什么是她不会的吗
Agile. Where does her talent end?
老兄
Dude.
我这是在鼓励你
I'm positive reinforcement.
你不能一直在录像里说话 好吗
You can't talk over all the footage, okay?
我要把这个发给特技指导
I'm sending this to stunt coordinators.
这很重要
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表