剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
你和罗巴克都不是傻子
guys like you and Roback are not dumb.
罗巴克
Roback?
你知道他不会参与的
You know he's not getting on board.
在他看到赛克安保对你有多好之后
After he sees how good SecCorp is for you,
他可能会对我们改观
he might change his opinion on us.
但你讨厌他
But you hate him.
我是讨厌他
That I do,
但我的上司有他的考虑
but the man I work for has his reasons.
想都别想
Never gonna happen.
不管那个村子底下有什么
Whatever's underneath that village
那都是属于村民的
belongs to the people of the village.
你以为俄♥罗♥斯♥人和中国人
You don't think that the Russians or the Chinese
就不会像我们这么做吗
would do the exact same thing we're doing?
公♥司♥雇我们就是为了让我们
All the company that hired us wants us to do
把村子的人赶走
is clear out that village
那样他们就能尽快开采这玩意了
so they can start mining this stuff as quickly as possible.
抱歉 我不能对村民们做
Sorry, but I can't do to the people of that village
银行对我家人所做的事
what the bank is doing to my family.
我队里的每个人保证都有分成
Everyone on my team has been guaranteed a share.
钱应该足够真正帮助到你和你的家人
Should be enough money to really help out you and your family.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll get back to you.
我不敢相信你这个结婚的点子真的奏效了
I can't believe this marriage idea of yours actually worked.
你们都不相信我 真替你们害臊
None of you believed in me. Shame on you all.
现在我们要做的就是 找一大堆人
Now all we have to do is find a ton of people
和我其他的家人结婚
to marry the rest of my family.
是吗 进行得怎么样了
Yeah, how is that going?
我唯一能帮到我家人的就是
The only shot I have at helping my family
雇一个移♥民♥律师
is to hire an immigration lawyer,
他们收费还巨高
and they're crazy expensive.
我们可以用你们放在保险箱里的
We could use some of those reconstruction funds you guys
重建基金
keep in that safe.
-这是个坏主意 -是啊 你说得对
- That is a terrible idea. - Yeah, you're right.
我不会让你下半辈子在监狱里度过的
Not gonna ask you to spend the rest of your life in prison.
那可真谢谢你
Appreciate it.
再说 那些钱上还有追踪器
Besides, there are trackers on those bills.
追踪器
Trackers?
是啊 当钱落入敌手时
Yeah, when they fall into enemy hands.
有时他们会故意
You know, sometimes they distribute it
把钱分给塔♥利♥班♥
to the Taliban on purpose
那样他们就能追踪塔♥利♥班♥的位置
just so they can track down their locations.
谁负责追踪
Who does the tracking?
巴格拉姆的特别调查员
Special Investigations here at Bagram.
我今早刚刚替奥斯汀上校和他们打过交道
I just dealt with them this morning for Colonel Austin.
好吧 我们得走了
Yeah, we--we have to go.
-快点 -等等
- Come on. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
走吧 咱们得走了
Let's go. We gotta go.
我们会错过巴士的
We're gonna miss our Chalk!
对 我们会错过巴士的
Yeah, we're gonna miss our Chalk.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们要和25万美元重聚
We're gonna reunite us with a quarter of a million dollars.
-快点 -我的天啊
- Come on! - Oh, my God.
所有的钱都从直升机上掉下去了
So all the money just fell out of the bird?
听着 情况比那复杂一点 但没错
Look, it was a little bit more complicated than that, but yeah.
你居然没跟我提过这件事
I cannot believe you didn't tell me any of this.
-我不想重温这件事 -我明白
- I didn't wanna relive it. - I can see why.
没人想找回那笔钱吗
And no one wants it back?
他们以为我们用钱去买♥♥吗♥啡♥了
As far as they were concerned we used it to secure the morphine.
无人过问那笔钱
Nobody asked any questions.
我再也不给你25万美元现金了
That is the last time I give you $250,000 in cash.
那天可不是个好日子
It wasn't a good day.
在这等着
Hey, wait here.
如果我自己去 他们会更好说话
They'll be more receptive if it's just me.
后勤
你打算怎么跟他们说
What are you gonna tell 'em?
我们在设法追踪
Hmm, that we're trying to track down
25万美元的政♥府♥资金
a quarter million dollars of government money
以便我们能将其占为己有
so we can keep it all to ourselves.
别担心我要跟他们说什么 坐着吧
Don't worry what I'm gonna tell 'em. Sit.
我们一直在等你醒来
We've been waiting for you to wake up.
请把我扶下床
Please get me out of this bed.
影像显示你没有骨折
Your scans say no fractures,
但我们正在做脑震荡检查
but we're doing a concussion protocol.
我们会密切观察你
We'll keep an eye on you
以排除脑硬膜下出血
so we can rule out a subdural hemorrhage.
只是血肿而已
It's just a hematoma.
你的医生可不是这么说的
Hmm, that's not what your doctor says.
我的医生
My doctor?
奥斯汀上校向一位更有战地经验的医生
Colonel Austin asked for a second opinion
询问了诊断意见
from a doctor with more combat experience.
我听说你在为获得紫星勋章而努力之后
When I heard you were chasing Purple Hearts,
就尽快征用了直升机赶来
I commandeered the first bird I could.
我想亲自确认你安然无恙
I wanted to see for myself that you're still in one piece.
我没事 爸爸
I'm fine, Dad.
告诉他我没事
Tell him I'm fine.
我还穿着尿布的时候
The man has been performing combat surgeries
他就在做战地手术了
since I was in my nappies.
你有事还是没事要由他来判断
He'll decide if you're fine or not.
有需要随时叫我 长官
If you need me, sir,
我要假装去做更重要的事了
I will be off pretending to be doing something more important.
听说你把派驻时间延长了
Heard you extended your deployment.
听谁说的
From who?
-威尔 -谁
- Will. - Who?
你丈夫
Your husband.
霍洛威中将 长官
General Holloway, sir.
上校 谢谢你这么迅速地告知我
Colonel, thanks for getting word to me so quickly.
预后如何
What's the prognosis?
她应该马上就能下床活动
She should be up and about
和他父亲吵架了
and arguing with her father again in no time.
那就太好了
Glad to hear it.
稍后我们需要回顾一下
Later you and I need to download what happened
昨晚村子里发生了什么
in that village last night.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官
Sir?
索尼娅 恐怕你也得跟我回顾一下
Afraid you're gonna need to download with me too, Sonia.
她去了很久了
She's been up there a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
我们今晚可能要去找德尔金聊聊
We should probably talk about Durkin tonight.
不
No.
不去 这是你和她之间的事
No, that's between you and her.
但事实上 并非如此
That's the thing, it's kinda not.
现在是我们三个的事了
You know, it's kinda between all of us now.
是啊
Yeah.
希望最后一切都会好的 对吧
Hopefully it'll all work itself eventually, right?
是啊 当然了
Yeah, sure.
怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go?
还不错 我们需要回基地
Good. We need to get back to base.
我需要看看我给你的钱上的序列号♥
I gotta look up the serial numbers of the bills I gave you
我要把号♥码发给我朋友 她会查坐标
then I send those to my friend, she looks up the coordinates,
然后试着找到钱的位置
and she tries to locate them.
如果钱在外面 就会发出信♥号♥♥
If they're out there, it'll send off the signal.
好的
Okay.
我们能信任这个人吗
Can we trust this person?
我告诉她这些钱是给一些阿富汗国民军士兵的
I told her the money was given to some Afghan Nationals
他们涉嫌勾结伊♥斯♥兰♥国 所以...
suspected of colluding with ISIS, so...
这个说法真不错
That's a really good story.
但其实她并不关心
The truth is she doesn't give a shit.
又不是她的钱 他们也得不到什么好处
It's not her money and they don't get paid dick.
走吧
Let's go.
我不应该惊讶的
Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
你一向是一个会为了自己的信仰而牺牲的人
You've always been one to sacrifice for what you believed in.
你可怪不得别人 都是你一手造成的
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表