剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
He missed the block on every left hook that came at him.
你说他左眼瞎了 那应该是右勾拳才对
You said left eye, so that'd be the right hook.
我是说右眼瞎了 左勾拳躲不过
I meant right eye, left hook.
是啊 是右眼 他肯定说的是右眼
Yeah, it's the right eye. He definitely said the right.
你现在让我感觉
Look, you're not exactly giving me
这消息很不可靠
the reliable source vibe at the moment.
这和他哪只眼睛瞎有什么关系
The fuck does it matter what eye he's blind in?
关键是他有一只眼睛看不见
The fact is he is blind in an eye,
大脚怪当然知道是哪只眼睛
and Sasquatch sure as shit knows which one--
但愿大脚怪比你走心一些
Well, I hope Sasquatch paid more attention than you.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
为什么想帮我
Yeah, about that, why?
你还关心我的是吗
You still care about me, right?
阿尔瓦雷斯告诉我戴维斯家里的房♥子要没了
Alvarez told me about Davis' family losing their home.
我觉得我可以帮到他
I figured I knew something that could help him.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the tip.
我要走了
I'm going now.
等等
Hey, wait.
大脚怪有和你说过他的工作吗
Sasquatch ever talk to you about his work?
比如赛克安保在这做什么
Like what SecCorp's doing here?
他们干的那些违法勾当
All the illegal shit they're doing?
大脚怪和我不太谈论工作上的事
Sasquatch and I don't really talk about work.
应该说从来不谈
Never, actually.
你不觉得奇怪吗
You don't find that weird?
怎么奇怪了 罗巴克
How is it weird, Roback?
我的意思是他可能瞒着你什么事
I mean, just, he might be hiding something from you.
如果我不在乎的话 他就没瞒着我什么
He's not hiding anything if I just don't give a shit.
也许你应该在乎这个问题
Well, maybe you should give a shit.
也许你应该把赌注押在大脚怪上
Maybe you should switch your bets to Sasquatch.
这个女人是我们的朋友
她是一名医生
她要给我们体♥检♥
确保我们没有生病
你也是 去排队吧
You too. Get in line.
你要怎么证明一个人的右眼看不见
How do you prove somebody's blind in their right eye?
我不知道 你相信德尔金吗
I don't know. You believe Durkin?
相信德尔金更像是你的特长
Believing Durkin is more your wheelhouse.
你在干什么
What the fuck you doing?
还真是个看不见右边的混球
Non-seeing right eye motherfucker.
我们该换赌注了
We gotta change our bets.
你们别想了
Ah, no way.
再走近一点我就要举报你们了
You two come any closer, I'm gonna have to report you.
我们决定听从你的建议
Look, we're gonna take your advice.
我们把赌注换成大脚怪赢
We're switching our bets to Sasquatch.
运气真背
Aw, tough break, girls.
来得太晚了 下注时间已经截止了
You're too late. Books are closed.
你说想让大脚怪的赔率高一些
You said you wanted odds on Sasquatch.
我们提供这个机会给你
We brought you odds.
恐怕没那么简单
But I'm afraid it's not that simple.
有什么问题
What's the complication?
某个人已经帮我拉高大脚怪的赔率了
Well, somebody already gave me odds on Sasquatch.
赔率已经平衡了
The scales are balanced.
不需要你们的施舍了
Don't need your charity anymore.
谁
Who?
抱歉 我不想当泄密人
Well, sorry. I don't kiss and tell.
大脚怪吗
Sasquatch?
在自己身上下注
Wouldn't be a crime for the man
也没什么错吧
to bet on himself, would it?
我们想加注他
We wanna piggyback on that bet.
我刚才说过不行了
Please refer to my earlier answer of no.
大厨
Yo, chef.
今天喝什么汤
What's the soup today?
好吧
Right.
既然你这么"友好"地问我
Well, since you're asking so nicely,
看来我别无选择
looks like I have no alternative
只能接受你们最后关头更改赌注了
but to accept your late inning switcheroo.
太棒了
Outstanding.
-但是有一个条件 -什么条件
- Under one condition. - What condition?
如果你们输了 不仅大♥麻♥归我
If you lose, not only is all the hashish mine,
我还要一大笔现金
but I'm gonna want a good amount of cold hard cash on top.
成交
You got it.
你俩似乎很自信
You two seem pretty sure of yourselves.
你们知道什么我不知道的事吗
You know something that I don't?
我们只是今天感觉很幸运
We're just feeling very lucky today.
希望如此
Well, I hope so.
不然你们就完了
For your sakes.
我要回基地检测这些样本
I'm gonna run these samples back at my base.
如果检测出来有问题的
If there's anything that needs attention,
我们可以负责之后的治疗
we can take it from there.
不得不说 我没想到你会来
I have to say I'm surprised you came.
我想要帮助他人
Well, I want to help people.
你帮我找到了合适的方法
You helped me find a way to do that.
但这只是开始
But this is just the beginning.
我做完这些检测后 我希望尽可能给
By the time I'm done, I wanna be able to examine
村里的每个人进行体♥检♥
pretty much everyone in this village.
我们一步一步慢慢来
Well, let's keep our expectations under control.
-这里有自来水吗 -没有
- Is there running water here? - No.
好的 那我们还要解决饮水问题
Okay, we're gonna have to figure out a water situation.
我猜这里也没有发电机
I assume there's no generator here.
我到时得带一个过来 没事
I'll have to bring one in. Fine.
除非你觉得这样会太引人注目
Unless you think that'll draw too much attention.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
我从未见你像这样手忙脚乱
I have never seen you so frantic like this.
我这么手忙脚乱是因为我堵上了自己的家庭和事业
Well, I'm frantic because I'm risking my family and career.
仅仅是来到这里 我就可能失去这两样东西
The two things I stand to lose by just being here.
我知道这样太疯狂了
And I know I am crazy.
独自来这里 没有保护措施
I came here alone, no protection,
我的长官甚至不知道我在这里
my CO doesn't even know that I'm here.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
我很肯定你喜欢我
I am fairly certain that you like me.
有趣的说法
Interesting theory.
你不喜欢我吗
You do not?
我以为我表现得很淡定
I thought I was playing it cool.
我们都在故作淡定
We both thought we were playing it cool.
我们都是傻子
We are both idiots.
我这辈子就指望这个了
My whole fucking life depends on this.
别担心 朋友 一切都会顺利的
Don't worry, amigo, It's all gonna go our way.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
不敢相信我居然听了你的鬼话
I can't believe I listened to you.
要赌就赌赛车 谁会去赌一般的车啊
You bet on NASCAR races. Who bets on cars?
这些空军伞降救援队的家伙是奉命行事
These PJ guys are legit.
卡梅伦人其实挺好的
Cameron's actually a pretty nice dude.
大脚怪一定要赢 伙计
Sasquatch gotta win this. Man.
需要进行空中救援
We have a 9-line.
好的 兄弟们 我们走
Yeah, yeah. All right, guys, let's go.
凤♥凰♥小队 我们得走了
Team Phoenix, we're out of here.
看到了吗
Hey, see?
如果我们没被禁足 接到任务的就是我们
If we weren't grounded, we'd be on that call.
我们就会错过整场拳赛 我们真♥他♥妈♥幸运
And we'd miss the whole fight. How fucking lucky are we?
老天啊 大脚怪一定要赢
Oh, Lord Jesus. Sasquatch gotta win.
拳手们 各就各位 比赛马上开始
Boxers, to your corners. The fight is about to begin.
我受不了了 我得凑近点看
I can't do this. I gotta get closer.
我才不在乎有人打小报告
I don't care if somebody reports--
戴维斯
Davis.
好好感受感受 大脚怪
Take it all in, Sas.
我只看到一群
All I see are a bunch of assholes
马上要输钱的混♥蛋♥
who are about to lose their money.
前提是你得赢
If you win.
但还有俩人会赢钱
All except two.
在最后关头有俩人变更了赌注
I had a couple guys switch their bets last minute.
他们把所有钱都押在了你身上
They put every dime on you.
可能是因为你看着快完蛋了吧 朋友
Probably 'cause you look supplemented to oblivion, mate.
谁把我的赔率搞砸了
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表