剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
68W
第一季 第七集
我知道你不想听 不过我有个计划
I know you don't want to hear this, but I have a plan.
你说得对 我不想听 所以别说了
You're right, I don't want to hear it, so let's drop it.
你刚刚干了什么
What the fuck did you just do?
就这个玩意儿
That right there
是市面上最上等的藏红花粉
is some of the finest saffron on the market.
-藏红花粉 -你根本想不到
- Saffron? - You got no idea.
这玩意就是红色的金子
This stuff is like red gold.
它无疑是世界上按重计算最昂贵的香料
It's easily the most expensive spice by weight on the planet.
猜猜它的种植地在哪
And guess where it's grown?
就在这 在阿富汗这片浴满鲜血的肥沃土地上
Right here, in the fertile blood-soaked soil of Afghanistan.
真是近水楼台啊
How convenient.
这玩意零售价大概十八美元一克
This stuff sells for like 500 bucks an ounce retail.
世界上有些地方价格还翻倍
Double that in some parts of the world.
我们搞大♥麻♥一直是在浪费时间
We've been wasting our time with Hashish.
听着 不管接下来你会想出什么计划
Look, whatever you're scheme you're coming up with next,
我一点都不想参与
I don't want any part of it.
我欠了四个不同时区的人钱
I owe people in four different time zones money.
一大笔钱
A lot of money.
我已经都算好了
Look, I've already worked out all the math.
我们每售出一磅藏红花粉
For every pound of this stuff that we sell,
我们就会大赚八千美元
we make a cool eight grand profit.
当地的农民已经在种这玩意了
Local farmers are already growing the stuff.
我们要做的就是低买♥♥高卖♥♥
All we gotta do is buy low and sell high.
-就这么简单吗 -是的
-Oh, is that all? - Yeah.
完美
Perfect.
我们直接卖♥♥给世界各地的高档餐厅
We sell directly to high-end restaurants all over the world.
第一 我们没有世界各地
For one, we have no contacts for high-end restaurants
高档餐厅的人脉
all over the world.
第二 附近区域的藏红花粉交易
For two, most of the saffron trade
大多是由塔♥利♥班♥经手的
around these parts is run by Taliban.
还有第三 你忘了一点
And for three, you forgot to mention the part
两万朵藏红花
where it takes a couple hundred thousand flowers
才能取出仅仅一磅花粉
just to harvest a single pound of the stuff.
你怎么知道的
How do you know all that?
过去两个月 我一直在看
I've been reading the same article in the "Nat Geo"
马桶上放着的那本《国家地理》里的
that's been sitting on the toilet
你看过的同一篇文章
for the last two months that you did.
只不过我碰巧读完了全文
I just happened to read the entire article.
我只是想帮你 伙计
I'm just trying to help you out, man.
你的好意我心领了 不过目前为止
Appreciate it, but all your schemes so far
你的所有计划都本该是有把握的
were supposed to be a sure thing.
我唯一有把握的是我身无分文
The only thing I know for sure is that I'm flat broke
而且我的家人要无家可归了
and my family is about to lose their home.
我不能再有任何损失 兄弟
I can't afford any more losses, my man.
我们会想出来办法的
We're gonna figure this one out.
我们总能想出来办法
We always do.
我能和你们坐一起吗
Can I sit with you guys?
这他妈又不是在上中学
It's not fucking middle school.
你不需要问
You don't need to ask.
我是在家学习的
I was home schooled.
你们看到外面那些很酷的车了吗
So did you see those rad wheels out there?
-离那些车远点 小子 -什么 为什么
- Stay away, kid. - What? Why?
你可以用买♥♥车的钱
You got a lot better things to do
做很多更值得的事情 何况你没钱
with the money you don't have.
好吧 但我可以去看看 不行吗
Okay, but I--I can go look, can't I?
别碰就行
Just don't touch.
那什么 我不饿
Well, you know what? Uh, I'm not hungry.
我要去看看
I'm gonna go check 'em out.
别冲动 小子
Keep it in your pants, kid.
它们很美 对吧
They are beautiful, aren't they?
你在前线冒着生命危险
Don't you think after laying your life on the line
去传播民♥主♥与自♥由♥
to spread freedom and democracy,
你不觉得你值得回到家中时
you deserve to come home in something nice
看到车♥库♥有很棒的东西等着你吗
waiting for you in the garage?
是我爸妈的车♥库♥
Well, it's my parents' garage.
不如进去 发动一下
Why don't you get in? Fire her up.
这声音我永远听不腻
I never get tired of that sound.
我可以让你
Now I can get you into this
以五千美元的首♥付♥买♥♥下
for a low down payment of $5,000.
那是一大笔钱
Oh, that's a lot of money.
不过是三个月的工资
That's barely three months' pay.
免税 而且我会给你
It's tax-free, and I'm gonna give you
五百美元的军人折扣
a $500 military discount.
闭会眼 想象一下
Close your eyes for a second. Picture this.
你作为战争英雄荣归故里
You return home a war hero.
你把自己的新车开到众人眼前
You pull up to a stoplight in your brand-new sled.
你旁边的车里是你的对手
In the car next to you, it's your rival.
-我没有对手 -绿灯亮了
- I don't have a rival. - Light turns green,
那蠢货被你甩得连车尾灯都看不到
you dust that jackalope off the line.
从静止加速到时速97公里只需三秒半
Zero to 60, 3.5 seconds.
整个镇子的人都目睹了
Whole town sees it.
女士们会争相抢着
Ladies will be literally fighting
坐在副驾上给你口♥交♥
over who gets to blow you from this passenger seat.
谢谢你的付出 非常感谢
Thank you for your work. Thank you very much.
谢谢 你好吗
Thank you. How are you?
很高兴见到你 都吃光 先生们
Good to see you. Eat up, gentlemen.
如您所见 这里是多种族的
As you can see, it's a multiethnic,
多国籍的基地 由各式各样的人组成
multinational base, got a lot of moving parts,
但他们融合得很好 这是最关键的
but they move well together. That's what matters.
那也要归功于你工作做得好
That's attributed to your fine work as well.
我一直在尽我所能
Well, I'm doing the best I can with what I got.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
没惹麻烦了吧 中士
Staying out of trouble, Sergeant?
尽力而为了 长官
Uh, doing my best, sir.
我在带古道尔先生 新上任的陆军部长
I'm giving Mr. Goodall, the new Secretary of the Army,
参观守护者基地
a tour around FOB Guardian.
欢迎来到孤儿院 长官
Oh, welcome to the Orphanage, sir.
孤儿院
The Orphanage?
那是私底下的叫法
It's an unsanctioned nickname.
你身处异国一个鸟不拉屎的鬼地方时
Ah. Yeah, when you're in a foreign country, out in the middle of nowhere,
很容易觉得自己被抛弃了
it's easy to feel abandoned.
孤儿院听起来很恰当 我喜欢
Orphanage sounds apt. I like it.
阿尔瓦雷斯中士是我手下最好的飞行医护兵之一
Sergeant Alvarez is one of my best flight medics.
这场战争 祝您好运 部长先生
Best of luck with this war, Mr. Secretary.
或许我们可以和她合个影 换换风格
Maybe let's get a picture with her. Switch things up.
中士 不介意我们来张合照吧
Sergeant, would you mind taking a photo?
莎拉 我的行政助理
Sarah, my executive assistant,
一直跟我说我的社交平台
keeps telling me that I need fresh content
需要一些新鲜内容
for my social media platforms.
-没问题 -米尔顿
- Sure. - Milton!
我想介绍你们大家认识下艾伦·米尔顿
Like to introduce you all to Allen Milton,
有史以来最好的战地摄影师之一
one of the best war photojournalists who's ever lived.
好 靠近点
Yeah, closing up.
奥斯汀上校 请您... 谢谢
Colonel Austin, Could you just... Thanks.
说"老了骚不动了"
Say "too old for this shit."
拍好了吗 很好
Got it? Good.
中士 如果你有什么需要的
Sergeant, if there is anything you need,
请随时与我的办公室联♥系♥
please feel free to contact my office.
正是你这样的军人让军队运作起来
Service members like yourself keep this machine running.
长官 我能问个问题吗
Sir, can I ask a question?
我就是来回答问题的
That's why I'm here.
国防部为什么要终止"国家利益攸关人才计划"
Why is the DOD terminating the MAVNI program?
-阿尔瓦雷斯 -不
- Alvarez... - No.
这是个坦率的问题
That's an honest question.
或许有一天 我们能有时间坐下来聊聊
And maybe one day we'll have the time to sit down
那我就可以针对这个复杂的情况
so I can give you a complicated answer
给你一个复杂的解答
to a complicated situation.
部长先生
Mr. Secretary,
我想带您参观我们的作战指挥中心
I wanna show you our Tactical Operations Center.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表