剧集 | 68W | 导航列表
Oh, yeah? Is that usually what happens?
妈妈们出于某种原因都喜欢我
Moms love me for some reason.
爸爸们就没那么喜欢我了
Dads...not so much.
并不奇怪
Not a mystery.
里面是什么 洲际导弹吗
Oh, what you got in there, an ICBM?
算是吧
Ah, basically.
感谢德尔金下士
Thank you, Corporal Durkin.
我该怎么做才能获得银星勋章呢
So what do I gotta do to get my Silver Star?
不要为了你自己的私人利益
Not go out on unauthorized missions
擅自执行任务去取回纳税人交的
to retrieve $1/4 million of U.S. taxpayer money
25万美金
for your own personal gain.
听着 在我们起飞之前
So, look, before we take off,
我想给想退出的人一个机会
I wanna give anybody who wants it the chance to back out.
你们正在步入险境
Stepping in some pretty serious shit here,
所以如果你们想改变主意
so if you're having second thoughts,
或是想活下来细嗅花香
or you just like being alive and smelling the roses,
现在是时候下直升机了
now's the time to step off the bird.
我欠钱的银行不会让我下直升机
The bank I owe will not let me step off the bird.
我要请的律师不会让我下直升机
The lawyer I need to pay will not let me step off the bird.
我6.2升的马力强劲的雪佛兰科迈罗的贷款
The loan on my 6.2 liter supercharged Chevy Camaro
不会让我下直升机
will not let me step off this bird.
我不会下直升机 因为我喜欢你们几个
I'm not stepping off because I like y'all.
而且 你们也不会开这玩意
Besides, none of you know how to fly this thing.
小子 你要坐在那吗
Kid, that's where you're sitting?
第一次坐就坐那吗
For your first time?
对
Yeah.
我来帮你
I got it.
我想这是我第一次想明白
Think this is the first time I actually know
自己为什么要来阿富汗
why I'm in Afghanistan,
为什么要冒生命危险
why I'm putting my life on the line.
明晰使命
Clarity of mission.
但我为什么最终还是想得到什么
But why I still gotta end up having to put
都得冒生命危险
my life on the line for everything?
因为...
'Cause...
我们这种人没法不劳而获
Nothing in life gets handed to people like us.
我们这种人 只能自己去争取
People like us, we gotta reach out and take it.
说得太对了
Amen to that.
两分钟后到达着陆区
We're gonna hit the LZ in two miles.
太棒了
Yeah!
我们燥起来吧
Let's rock this shit!
太棒了
Yeah!
我们得保护好这小子
We're gonna have to protect this kid,
确保他不会做傻事
make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
撇开当保姆不谈
This day was gonna be tough enough
今天就已经够艰难了
without having to babysit.
可不是嘛
No shit.
我会试着尽可能在靠近目标点处降落
I'm gonna try to put us down as close to coordinates as possible,
但你们可能还是得走一段路
but y'all might have some walking to do.
我们需要你带着装备留在这里
Need you to hang back in the rear with the gear.
这是最重要的工作 你得在这照顾卡拉什
It's the most important job. Need you to look after Crash.
好吗
Okay?
我很乐意当保姆
Happy to babysit.
当保姆 不
Babysit? No!
才不要 我要跟你们一起去
Fuck that! I am coming with you guys!
好吧
All right.
跟在后面
Hang back.
你可以当守车
You can be the caboose.
守车一般挂在载货列车的尾部
守车自♥由♥了
Caboose is loose.
保持隐蔽 睁大眼睛 列兵
Head down, eyes up, Private.
我们在塔♥利♥班♥的地盘
We're in Taliban country.
我会用无线电呼叫你
Hey, I got you on radio.
如果我遇到危险 就会进入盘旋待命状态
If I get spooked, I'm going into a holding pattern,
所以我们随时保持联络
so let's try keeping contact at all times
那样我就能在你们需要时降落了
so I can touch down when you need me.
别担心 保持联络
Don't worry. We'll be in touch.
停下
Hey, halt!
把这该死的门打开
Open the fucking gate.
我收到不准你们赛克安保的人离开基地的命令
I have orders to not let you SecCorp guys leave the base.
我命令你打开这该死的门
And I'm ordering you to open the fucking gate.
你无权命令我们
You don't have authority over us.
让我们出去 小子
Let us out, boy.
他可不是什么小子
He's not your boy.
他是美国陆军下士
He's a corporal in the United States Army.
你不能把我们留在这
You can't keep us here.
我想做什么都可以
I can do whatever I want.
放 我们 出去
Let us out.
做 不 到
No can do.
他会怎么办 长官
What's he gonna do, sir?
做些傻事
Something stupid.
让你的人把栏杆升起来
Have your men raise the gate.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Don't think that's a good idea.
我付你工资可不是为了听你的想法
Well, I don't pay you for your opinions.
我付你工资为了让你按我吩咐的办
I pay you to do what I fucking tell you to do.
我恐怕做不到
Afraid I can't do that.
该死的
Oh. God damn it.
把栏杆升起来
Raise the gate.
你的人最好退下
Your men best stand down.
在我听来 是个不错的建议
Sounds like good advice to me.
好 给我回到车里
All right, get back in the fucking trucks.
跟我对着干 你会后悔的
You're gonna be sorry you went up against me.
已经后悔了
Already sorry.
你马上就会接到
You'll be getting a call shortly
国防部副部长给你打来的电♥话♥
from the Under Secretary of Defense.
我建议你接一下
I suggest you take it.
我们一会再解决你抗命的问题
You and I'll deal with your insubordination later.
不要问丧钟为谁而鸣
Ask not for whom the bell tolls.
车队掉头
Let's turn this convoy around!
你反抗詹宁斯的样子可真帅
Admire the way you stood up to Jennings.
他如果输了
He loses this war,
他会确保我会因为这事遭到惩罚
he's gonna make sure this all comes down on my head.
正因如此我才佩服你
That's what makes it cause for admiration.
我觉得我知道你理想型是什么样了
Think I'm starting to figure out your type.
是什么样呢
And what's that?
疯狂的自杀型英雄
Crazy suicidal heroes.
那么多现金我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do with all that cash?
我其实也在想这个问题
I was actually thinking the same thing.
比如 我们把钱藏在哪
Like, where are we gonna hide it?
我们藏所有东西的地方 储物柜
Where we hide everything-- in our lockers.
我要怎么拿给我的家人呢
Then how am I gonna get it to my folks?
给他们寄过去
You can mail it to 'em.
然后默默祈祷钱不会被打开偷掉吗
And pray that it gets there without being opened or stolen?
假设钱真的寄到了
Assuming it gets there,
这么多现金他们要怎么办啊
what are they gonna do with all that cash?
也不能存到银行
Can't take it to a bank.
超过一万的储蓄他们是会记录的
They record any deposit over 10 grand.
我的步兵班组里有一个小子
There's a kid in my infantry unit
从军械库偷走武器
that steals weapons from the armory,
把武器拆掉 每次寄一部分回家
takes 'em apart, and sends the pieces home one at a time,
然后再组装起来 卖♥♥个好价钱
then put 'em back together and sells 'em for top dollar.
卖♥♥给收藏者吗
To collectors?
不 大部分都卖♥♥给帮派成员了
Nah, mostly to gang members.
我们也能这么做
We could do the same thing.
他说包裹总是可以送到家里
He says the packages always get back home.
听到了吗
See?
我们把钱寄回去后
Once we get the money home,
每次去存一些
we deposit it a little bit at a time.
并没有那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
接近了
We're getting closer.
问题是 接近的是什么
To what is the question.
就是这里
This is it.
剧集 | 68W | 导航列表