A carjacking.
- 看到车牌号♥了吗? - 没有
- Get a make on the car? - No.
我是Jack Bauer Hope大街和第七大道之间有人死亡
This is Jack Bauer,we have got a civilian casualty on Hope and Seventh.
你看到车往哪个方向去了吗?
Did you see which way the car went?
是 是的 往那个方向去了
Yeah,yeah,he went straight down there.
马上派车过来
I need that transportation now.
Michelle 我是Jack
Michelle,this is Jack.
Rabens逃出了地铁站
Rabens is out of the station.
重复 Rabens逃脱了
I repeat,Rabens is out.
他往第五大道往东行驶了不超过五分钟
He was headed east on 5th street less than 5 minutes ago.
我需要确认一辆被抢车辆
I need to I.D. a stolen car.
请给我在车管局的数据库里查找车主名叫...
I want you to get me a DMV readout on a...
- Frank Kassar - ... Frank Kassar
- Frank Kassar. - ... A Frank Kassar.
请在方圆五英里之内设立路障
Then I want you to set up roadblocks in a 5 mile radius.
采用卫星监控 交通录像等所有手段找到他
and coordinate SAT surveillance,traffic cameras,everything we have got.
喂
Yeah.
Fred 是我 我想和你谈谈
Fred,it's me. I need to talk to you now.
好 我马上来
All right. I will be right out.
我要出去一下
I need to step out.
Brad Rabens逃脱了
Brad,Rabens is gone.
他从交通运输管理局的地铁站里逃出来了
He got through the perimeter at the MTA station.
怎么搞的?
How the hell did that happen?
不管怎么搞的 事情已经发生了
It doesn't matter how it happened,it happened.
我们已经确认他劫持了一辆淡蓝色的雪弗兰Malibu
We identified the vehicle he carjacked as a light blue Malibu.
我们设立了路障 调用了交通监控摄像和卫星监控系统
We set up a roadblock and uplinked traffic cams and satellite sweeps.
但我需要Tony来协助行动中的数据交换
But I need Tony to coordinate the data flow with tactical.
这没什么可担心的 Brad
There's no downside here,Brad.
你知道他是不会逃跑的 而且他的参与对行动有很大帮助
You know he's not a flight risk and he'd be a major asset to the operation.
我把Tony放出去可能会被指控的
I could be brought up on charges if I let Tony out.
我们不能跟丢Rabens
We can't lose Rabens.
除非你愿意亲自指挥调度...
So unless you want to take responsibility and run tactical yourself...
你这是在浪费时间 Brad
You are wasting time,Brad
跟我去指挥中心
We need you on the floor.
快点 Chloe Rabens在哪?
Come on,Chloe,where's Rabens?
再等一会 Jack
Just a second,Jack.
我想我找到了
I think I have got a match.
一辆淡绿色的雪弗兰Malibu 在第五大道Vanowen区
A light green Malibu,intersection of Fifth and Vanowen.
好的 我们离那不远
Ok,we are only a few blocks away,
我们马上赶过去
we are gonna head over there now.
Adam 给我一个牌照的放大图片
Adam,get me a closer shot of that plate.
马上就好
Doing it now.
我回来了 Jack Michelle都跟我说了
I am back in play,Jack,Michelle got me up to speed.
Tony 还要多久能得到牌照号♥?
Tony,how long till the plate's I.D?
Adam 确认是那辆吗?
Adam,do we have a match?
是的 是他 完全吻合
Yes,it's him. It's pretty match.
Jack 是他
Jack,it's him.
他正朝哪个方向行驶?
Which direction is he headed?
往东面的Del Mar去了 刚过了Franklin大街
East on Del Mar,just past Franklin.
就是这区了
It's this block.
就是那辆
Right there,right there.
Tony 发现他了 他正在Manning大街向南开往Chatham中心
Tony,we got him. He's headed south on Manning toward the Chatham Center.
请求支援
We are going to need backup.
收到
Copy that.
Tony 支援会从哪边过来?
Tony,where's that backup coming in from?
他们会从东面和南边包抄他
From the east and from the south on a reciprocal course.
那就没错了 我们正在De Soto大街向西行驶
Ok,we just made a right. We are headed west on De Soto.
快把那车挪开
Get that thing out of here now.
Tony 我们跟丢了
Tony,we have been cut off.
他向北往Lawndale去了
He made a right on to Lawndale. He's headed north.
我们和他相距大约三个街区
We are about 3 blocks behind him.
是的 Jack 我们在这个区域有三辆车堵截他 就在拐弯处
Yeah,Jack,we have 3 vehicles in the area ready to cut him off. At the corner.
Jack 我们在Palm街西北的Chamberlain截住他了
Jack,we got him pinned on Chamberlain,just north of Palm.
堵住他 我还差两个街区就到了
Keep him there. We are 2 blocks away.
他逃进了Chamberlain的一所中学 从大门进去的
He's running into the middle school on Chamberlain,main entrance.
Tony 我们马上就到这所中学了
Tony,we are coming up on the middle school now.
Tony 他进了学校 一会儿和你联♥系♥
Tony,he's in the school. Gotta get back to you.
告诉后面赶来的人守住各个出入口
Tell the arriving teams to secure the exits.
我们不能疏散学校里的人
We can't evacuate this school.
否则他就有机会跑掉 我们行动
We run the risk of losing him. Let's move.
Hayes 守住西面的门
Hayes,cover the west exit.
- 有发现吗? - 没有
- You got anything? - Nothing.
守好这个门 谁也不许离开
Cover your exit. No one leaves this building.
Chase 带你的人去搜查礼堂
Chase,take your men and search the auditorium.
所有师生请留在你们的教室里并锁上门
All teachers and students are instructed to remain in their classrooms and lock their doors.
我重复 留在教室里并锁上门
I repeat: remain in the classrooms and lock the doors.
没事的 孩子们
It's all right,children.
Chase 我是Jack 二楼安全 收到了吗?
Chase,it's Jack. Second floor is clear. Do you copy?
Chase?
不 Chase 不要动 不会有事的
No,Chase,just lay still. Everything's going to be all right.
这是我阻止他携带病毒逃跑的唯一办法
This is the only thing I could do to keep him from escaping with the virus.
别浪费时间了 拿不下来的
Don't waste your time,it's not coming off.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
Rabens根本没有打算把它拿下来
Rabens didn't even try to remove it.
如果能打开的话 他早就开了
If he could unlock it,he would have.
Tony Rabens死了
Tony,Rabens is dead.
病毒在我们手里
The virus is in our possession.
但这个装置的释放程序已经启动
But the dispersal device has been activated.
好的 Jack 我需要你找到一个安全的容器
All right,Jack,I need you to find a secure container.
任何密封的装置
Anything airtight.
什么?
What?
稍后再解释给你听
I will explain later.
现在我需要联♥系♥上
Right now I need you to put me in touch with one of the teams.
拆除过这种装置的小队之一
that's been able to disarm the device already.
好 马上打给你
All right,I will get back to you.
要快
Hurry.
小心那个装置
Just support the device.
Jack 我不知道最后会变成什么样
Jack,I don't know how this is all going to turn out,
但我想让你替我和Kim说声抱歉
but I want you to tell Kim that I am sorry.
你来告诉Kim 你亲口和她去说
You got to tell Kim,you tell her yourself.
我们会没事的
We're going to get through this.
坚持住 会没事的
You just stay with me. We are going to get through this.
- Jack 我帮你接通了 - 好
- Jack,I am patching you through. - OK.
我是Roger Summers
Roger Summers here.
Roger 我的搭档把病毒释放装置扣在了自己手腕上
Roger,my partner had to fasten the dispersal device to his wrist.
以阻止罪犯携带它潜逃
to stop the courier from escaping with it.
我需要知道如何停止它的定时装置或是卸下它的扣锁装置
I need to figure out how to disarm the timer or remove the clamp.
不可能的 它的扣锁装置是钛合金制♥造♥的
Forget about the clamp. It's titanium,
同时里面还有防损坏装置
and it's also wired into the tamper proof mechanism.
那好 那我们来停止定时装置 我该怎么做?
Fine,then let's disarm the timer. What do I do?
在扣锁装置反面有个金属板
There's a plate at the opposite end of the clamp.
你把它打开
You need to open that up.
好 我看到了
Ok,I see it.
Chase 坚持住 坚持住
Chase,stay with me. Stay with me.
好 我看到定时装置了 3分51秒 正在倒计时
Ok,I have got the timer. 3 minutes,51 seconds,counting down.
好了
Ok,done.
好 最左端的线应该是红色的
Ok,the furthest to the left should be red.
小心剪断它 不要碰到其他线路
Cut it without making contact with the others.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我剪断了 但是计时器仍在倒计时
I cut the red wire,but the timer is still counting down.
没事的 再剪一条它就会停下的
That's ok. The timer will stop with the next cut.
找到绿色的线 在右边的一组线中
Locate the green wire. It's in the group to the right.
Roger 我没找到绿线
Roger,I don't have a green wire.
你看到有什么颜色的线?
What color wires do you have?
橙色 黄色 黑色和紫色
Orange,yellow,black and purple.
Jack 这个装置不一样
Jack,the devices don't match.
别慌张 在我们这边想到办法之前不要再剪任何线了
Don't panic,and don't cut any more wires until we can figure this out on our end.
快点 我们的时间越来越少了
Hurry. We are running out of time.
Jack 你走吧
Jack,you need to go.
你不走 我哪也不去
I am not going anywhere without you.
来吧
Do it.
- 他们会再打来的 - 你必须这么做
- They are going to call back. - You have to.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表